Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 190 ]  [ Total: 190 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What God thinks of nudism
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Strange Benefits of Nudism Topic Next Topic: nude beaches in florida
Page: of 3

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  5:25:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you follow biblical stuff, at the creation part, weent the last ting that was said was and god saw that it was good. dont think anyone else's
divinity made bad things either, and i dont believe there was a clothier listed. so nude it is from everyones gods.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  02:57:33 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
To Cheri: I've only been a member of your group for about an hour, and I already love you. The response you posted to 'nudistsarewrong' was outstanding, and completely Biblical, (plus you are beautiful, and nudist too!)

To nudistsarewrong: There is NO shame and NO sin in God's perfect creation, there is only shame and sin in the way mankind has ruined the perfection He created. One of the ways man has perverted it is to use the Bible as a salad bar the way you have, to pick and choose what YOU do and don't like to make your point. Jesus wore a robe because it was hot and dry, and because it was the custom of the time and place. Had he been born in the jungles of South America, He'd have been nude too.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  11:02:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Children,especially toddlers,love to be clothes free.Even we adults find "cute" to see them in the buff.Children are so innocent.I seem to recall learning in Catholic school,that you must you must be like a child to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.As you might surmise,I'm not a theologian,but based on my religious perspective,nudity in itself is not wrong in the eyes of God.Chic

peternat
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2014 :  11:12:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit peternat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greetings,
I am a born again Christian and a naturist, from South Africa,
I do not condemn others
have a look at my block an comment
http://naturisminsouthafrica.blogspot.com/2014/05/naturisminsouthafrica.html

peternat
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2014 :  11:18:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit peternat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greetings,
I am a born again Christian and a naturist, from South Africa,
I do not condemn others
have a look at my block an comment
http://naturisminsouthafrica.blogspot.com/2014/05/naturisminsouthafrica.html

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2014 :  6:37:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forcing people to do uncomfortable or inconvenient things every day eventually makes them believe that what they are doing must be "right" or even necissary. Its related to Stockholm Syndrome. Organized religion uses things like clothing and daily prayer, etc., to own and control the people. People soon come to believe that our bodies are "shameful" and clothing must be necissary, otherwise we would all be slaves doing their bidding for stupid reasons. That last is the truth, but most people deny it.

Naked is green.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2014 :  04:31:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Religion, like anything else can be abused. The fallacy is then that the theology is blamed, rather than the abuser. It's like blaming parenthood for child abuse. Put the blame on the abuser.

I find Christianity and nudism, in theology, to be wonderfully suited (lousy pun!) for each other. Man is not perfect, but with the love that Jesus gave us, we can be re-acquainted with our nude selves, as well as reconciled with God.

People will abuse the dickens out of Christianity, and make Christianity look bad. Again, blame the abuser! Theology does not equal people. We need to learn that. Just like math does not equal people, or government does not equal people.

Darkness, and obsession with guilt is not Christian. It's an invention of man who never understood Christianity. There are those who think going to a church is a mere duty, like taking out the trash, and these people do not exhibit the essence of Christ.

I'm a true Christian, and thankful to be so, and I find nudity to be a great way to live. Eventually, it's what's in my heart, mind, and spirit that will brand me as something or other. It's not my clothing, or lack thereof.

So, when someone condemns Christianity, just understand that they are blaming people who fail to understand Jesus' teachings, and not the teachings themselves. The problem for those who condemn is that they are unwilling to make that distinction, or have yet to do so, once corrected.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2014 :  9:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't ever remember reading anywhere in the bible that nudity is wrong. people will always have various opinions on nudity. As they do on everything. from drinking and same sex marriage to recent debate on legalizing pot. I choose to like the freedom that nudity offers.

peternat
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2014 :  07:20:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit peternat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can be a Naturist/nudist and a Christian. Just study the word for nude and nakedness in the bible in it's context.
For more info visit my blog for other Christian naturist sites and for a word study regarding nudity in Scripture
http://naturisminsouthafrica.blogspot.co.uk/
http://naturisminsouthafrica.blogspot.com/
Love you

peternat
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2014 :  07:22:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit peternat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can be a Naturist/nudist and a Christian. Just study the word for nude and nakedness in the bible in it's context.
For more info visit my blog for other Christian naturist sites and for a word study regarding nudity in Scripture
http://naturisminsouthafrica.blogspot.co.uk/
http://naturisminsouthafrica.blogspot.com/
Love you

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2014 :  8:54:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great website, Peternat. Thank you for posting it.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2014 :  11:00:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Christians have been "putting clothes on the natives" since Charlemagne invaded Europe. Despite a minority of Christians who can't find biblical references, clothing has been the practice and demand of just about ever Christian denomination. "Sins of the flesh" is dogma. I don't agree with it, but history and current practice are rife with it.

Naked is green.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2014 :  12:24:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Again, don't blame the organic teachings of Jesus for what darkness is and has been practiced by people who don't understand the gentle nature of his teachings.

There have been some fairly malevolent times in history where people who called themselves Christians, were in complete violation of the basic teachings of Christ. The Dark Ages are one example. Jesus brought light to the world, not darkness.

So much of the clothing compulsion comes from an past era that is about social convention and not organic theological teachings.

Jesus was baptized in the nude. If "Christians" say that nudity is bad, how do they explain that baptism?

Blame people and the flawed followers of Christianity, but don't blame the teachings that came from the lips of Jesus. They are two very different things.

Ben Franklin

peternat
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2014 :  05:03:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit peternat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good day, Another blog for Christians who are naturists/nudists as well. https://naturistchristian.wordpress.com/
have a good day.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2014 :  5:09:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hebrews 4:13-16 New King James Version (NKJV)
13) And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. 14) Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15) For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16) Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Thought I would share my favorite verses, hope it speaks to others as it does to me.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 11/17/2014 5:13:21 PM

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Strange Benefits of Nudism Topic Next Topic: nude beaches in florida  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved