Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 188 ]  [ Total: 188 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 nudist or exhibitionist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nudist girl friend (marriage issue) Topic Next Topic: Fun stuff for a party!!!
Page: of 4

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2008 :  07:44:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HONEYSUCKLE, I LOVE YOUR PROFILE.

pmgiglio

Posted - 12/23/2008 :  10:24:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pmgiglio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am proud to be an exhibitionist like my partner. We love to show and to play.

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2008 :  11:20:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I concur with Jersey, mean spirited comments don't have any place on this forum. As Honeysuckle stated, if you don't like someone's picture, don't look at it.
Merry Christmas to my fellow forum members.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2008 :  11:47:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a newbie but I agree with HappyDaz, jerseysomething, and smoothy. That coy over-the-shoulder smile was a joy to look at. I don't care if it is a current pic or a year or so old. I don't care if she is clothed or nude. It is a good picture.

All I know is that honeysuckle is one of the posters I look forward to reading. I hope she continues to post.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/23/2008 :  3:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks ... just so you know, I've uploaded a new photo. It was time for a new one anyway.

And how odd that my photo would be criticized by someone who won't show himself.

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2008 :  4:14:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by honeysuckle

There needs to be more distinction made here. The term "exhibitionist" is too general and doesn't carry the proper connotation.

I am not a "flasher" by any stretch of the imagination ... nor do I get "jollies" from teasing or whatever. But do I enjoy it when men look at me? Of course I do! Why shouldn't I? I'm 43 years old ... I'm not a giggling teenager pretending not to notice the boys, but I like it when men notice me. I don't see anything wrong with it at all. As human beings, we notice members of the opposite gender. That's how nature designed it.

Finally, some rational thought! It has been my experience that many nudists either hide or are in complete denial of any form of their own sexuality. I notice attractive people when they're wearing clothes, so how and the heck am I supposed to not notice them when naked. Attraction is a sexual response as uncontrollable as breathing, blinking, and heartbeats. Everyone likes to feel appreciated, needed, and even desired. Quite refreshing to hear someone actually admit it. WHY one is a nudist should really be of no concern to other nudists or non nudists. It's one's actions which should be measured.

However, being the "true nudist" that I am let me fall in line for a minute and say if you were a guy you'd be a total pervert and deviant not worthy of entrance into this lifestyle and it's people like you who give all of us a bad name and continue to perpetuate the conventional wisdom that nudism is all about sex! But you're not so it's all good. Wheh! now I can sleep comfortably knowing my AANR membership is still in good standing.

Happy Holidays

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  3:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
runninaroundnaked...

The way I interpreted your original comment, it sounded like bitter sarcasm referring to honeysuckle as "princess honeysuckle", and saying her photo made her look a mere 28 implied that she was being less than genuine. It is clear from the other comments that I am not alone in my perception. Even if you meant no offense, a simple apology would go a long way in this instance.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2008 :  12:46:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by runninaroundnaked

with reference to my previous post:how is offence implied?

Where's the profile picture?

go n nude

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  9:33:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Runningaroundnaked...

The apology would be easier to swallow with a sprinkle of sincerity. I believe Jerseysomething was hinting at an apology to Honeysuckle.

I am not looking for a response.

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  08:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Safebare...

Yes, that's exactly what I meant...

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  7:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoy being nude and when unable to be I enjoy the bare minimum so I don't know, if that make me a exhibitionist or not I don't know but at my age I have quit being concerned what others think.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  6:39:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I strongly believe that Honeysuckle is a true forum member, based on the high quality of her responses on this forum. If you don't understand a bit of humor, subtle or in-one's-face, don't condemn an honorable member as a troll. It is much easier to change your own attitude than it is to change someone else's. Here, though, I think Honeysuckle's demeanor is an excellent one, so I wouldn't change her's in any way. We all need to be diplomatic and to take time out to see what exactly another member meant, because they won't see things as you see them.

Oh, yes, back to the topic at hand. If you're being nude is passive in nature, you are a nudist. If your being nude is active, then you are trying to project yourself into other peoples' eyes for a desired effect, you are an exhibitionist.

One thing that was a trifle conflicting in Duneo's post is that she liked to wear a string bikini when she is nude. Okay, we understand.

Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his conduct.
Thomas Jefferson

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  12:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We all need to be diplomatic and to take time out to see what exactly another member meant,

So very true, Warmskin. I have often tried to understand the male member ...

Edited by - n/a on 01/27/2009 12:11:24 PM

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  1:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Honeysuckle,

Don't bother trying to understand. I've had one all my life, and it's still a total mystery.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  2:13:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it's still a total mystery

Yah, same here. Probably just as well, Doc ... :)

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: nudist girl friend (marriage issue) Topic Next Topic: Fun stuff for a party!!!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.15 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved