Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 425 ]  [ Total: 425 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2013 :  8:51:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I definitely know that feeling. The only nude driving I've gotten in in the past week is driving to my friends house and back, which is only about a 10 minute drive each way.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2013 :  9:02:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've actually gotten in a slew of naked driving in lately. It's been so hot here during the day and in the evening that I'm wearing the "bare minimum!"

It's just that so much of the naked driving I'm currently doing is ... short distances and time and it's not really worth posting those each day or time.

Tomorrow is another story. Right now, I'm looking to go to Black's Beach for the day. It's over 100 degrees this week, here at home and the beach will be easily in the mid 80's. It's been too long since my last visit and I'm going as long as the weather holds.

It'll be a naked drive down and back home which is over an hour each way.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  8:11:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes looking forward to get the windows done Fire and it should be a little cooler too. dont know the degree of tint but told the guy to go as dark as legal here.OLD BUZZARD

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  9:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well ... got in my hour + drive there and back and spent the day at the beach. Nice day ... lots of people for a Tuesday, but I dislike going alone. Hoping the Prof will agree to try and make the trek down the trail. It's a tough one and she says she's holding out for us to get San Onofre back. hahaha

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  9:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been able to get some nude driving in lately, and some of it was in the convertible (Mustang). We were on the beach a week ago when a couple came up to us. The woman starting laying into me about taking such a nice car on the beach. It is 13 years old with 130k on the odometer, but still in nice shape. She insisted that I was going to lose the car to Zeus when I got stuck and the tide comes in. It's nice that someone felt compelled to step up. Maybe she just wanted a ride. I explained that I brought it on the beach that day so I could be naked and topless at the same time. Riding nude in a convertible certainly is something that is a worthy bucket list activity. This Labor Day weekend found me sailing Saturday and Sunday clothes-free on Galveston Bay. A different kind of driving naked. I had to throw on the shorts at the ramp and gas station (fill up the F250), but otherwise went from the house to East Bay and back again, wearing a smile, sunscreen and little else. My GF made me wear a hat during the hottest part of the day, but I felt that was a reasonable compromise.
Enjoy,
Safebare

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2013 :  10:15:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got another ride to Toronto naked on Friday night, and then back last night. I got back late, almost 1:00 am so when I pulled into my mom's driveway, I just got out of the car naked and walked into the house like that since everyone was asleep.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2013 :  12:15:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll get about 40 mins of naked driving in tomorrow morning, in route to pick up a friend to go play golf. Too bad it isn't naked golf. Then after the round, I'll take him home and strip for the ride home. I love driving naked but really, really love driving naked after playing golf or doing anything strenuous, like hiking up the trail after being at the nude beach.

It just feels so much better to take those sweaty clothes off and air dry a bit, then drive naked and really cool down ... comfortably.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2013 :  4:30:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did my first nude drive thru today. I went to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription for my mom. I was about to put my shorts over my lap when I realized that the height of my truck, the height of the woman working in side, plus the distance between us (the glass, the counter, etc), there was no way she could see down into it, so I just stayed naked and picked it up.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2013 :  4:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha ... we ran the exact same errand today Willy!

Last night was still a warm night. I was babysitting til 9:30p at our daughter's place. She got home, relieved me and I headed out to the truck. One couple and their dog out for a walk ... so I unlocked the truck, stripped next to the door and got in. It was a nice 20 min drive home.

Once home and in the driveway ... I just grabbed my shorts and t shirt and walked into the garage. The street and house next door, as well as the houses across the street were shut tight as a drum, so I was able to do that naked without being seen.

Lots and lots of errands today and another warm day but got in a ton of naked driving during the errand run. Had to slip on the shorts when I got home. Neighbors out and the truck had to be parked on the street. Sometimes I can't have everything! LOL

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2013 :  5:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After picking up the prescription, I had to go and get my blood work done to check my clotting levels after my blood clot. Well I pulled into the parking lot on the side of the building and realized that nobody was around, so I got out naked and then got dressed in the parking lot. Just as I did, someone pulled in but they parked on my passenger side, so it wasn't an issue.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2013 :  07:12:45 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, looks like I may get to have an end of summer last hurrah. My vacation went through, at least most of it, so I'm looking forward to a 2000+ mile naked round trip to Vermont and back.

I should be leaving on the 17th or 18th. Planning on going to the Scottish Highland Games in New Hampshire with my daughter on the 21st. If all goes well, I may hit the Games in Pennsylvania on the 28th.

Lots of naked driving and a little kilting. Should be a fairly nice vacation...the gas companies will probably make out real well!!!LOL

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2013 :  09:24:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a fun, safe trip Jimmie!

Some close friends, also retired, have decided to leave Southern California for TX. They bought a home on a golf course and will be closer to family. They just bought a motorhome and have two vehicles. They are trying to figure out how to get all three vehicles to TX. They will drive their motorhome and a friend and I have volunteered to drive their vehicles.

In the discussion, I've tried to come up with a plan where I can drive out there naked and back. It involves taking my own vehicle but ... I'll spend the money for fuel on the way home to be able to do that!

We are still working out the plans and hopefully ... I'll get some naked driving in from So Cal to TX. That'll be the longest naked driving trip to date. It will undoubtedly leave me craving for a longer naked drive! LOL

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2013 :  10:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another short nude drive today, just around the city. Drove downtown then back, went to Target and got dressed in the car in the parking lot. Really miss getting in some long drives naked, and being naked in general, but I have to wait until I get into my own place to enjoy some good naked time.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2013 :  10:28:42 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, got finished with the first half of the trip...wound up only getting in about 250 miles naked.

I traded in the Altima for an Honda Accord, I felt a lot more secure with the Nissan for naked driving than this one. The Honda's got a little higher roof and the seat belt is a royal pain to open and close while driving (in case you had to pull your shorts up in a hurry).

Tinting the windows may help...might have to look into that before the next long trip.

Hopefully the return trip will work out a little better!!!

Jimmie

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2013 :  3:32:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy, Fire, Jimmie, and others,
Forgive me if this has already been asked in the 31 pages on this topic, but have you guys ever heard the song The Naked Ride Home, by Jackson Browne.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved