Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 123 ]  [ Total: 123 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2013 :  8:01:01 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No naked driving for me, car trouble!

Was hoping to be able to get out this week but there's a problem with something in the brake system...the brakes will work but the computer on Nissans senses something's not right so it initiates a limiter so you can only go a few miles an hour to limp at a "safe" speed to a shop. The problem is Boonville, and the surrounding areas to get to where I need to go to get it fixed is all hills and the car can't make it up any of them!!!
Gonna have to have it towed somewhere...think the tow truck driver will let me ride naked? lol
Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/14/2013 :  01:05:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JimmieMac51

quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

After we got our drinks and before I could pull outta the parking space, my wife says ..."here, (as she hands me a towel) take your clothes off, you'll feel better and the drive home will be more fun and more comfortable."

Gotta love a woman that's looking out for your best interests! hahaha

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Ya might wanna hang on to that young lady, Fire!!!

Jimmie

I will and I have ... for over 44 years! She may not participate ALL the time but she knows what I like and what I need. She looks after my wellbeing! hahaha

5757rayray
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2013 :  1:07:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife likes to be naked in the car while I'm driving her around :-)

nudieboy and jenni
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2013 :  2:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We like to drive around naked. Usually Jenni gets more looks than me. Wonder Why?

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2013 :  9:39:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
still trying to figure out how to ride my scooter nude..

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  5:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How about in your backyard Bob. LOL

Diger

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2013 :  9:01:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've gotten a few nude trips to Toronto and back in the past 2 weeks. It's about an hour and a half drive each way.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2013 :  8:50:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm taking introductory sailing lessons, and got totally soaked right at the end of the day. I had left the house in a rush, and neglected to bring any dry clothes I could change into. So ... after the parking lot cleared out a little, I stripped off and drove all the way to my garage without incident ... although I got some odd looks from a couple of truck drivers.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2013 :  9:38:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm getting in any driving I can at the moment. So I had to drive to the Indian reservation for gas this evening, then on to the store. So I drove naked to get gas, but had to slip my shorts on to fill up (haven't found a station around here yet where I can fill up naked), then slipped them back off to drive to the store.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2013 :  07:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drove around for about two hours last Sunday, expect to do a lot more this weekend. I just heard that we are supposed to have a cold winter so I'm getting in all the outside time I can!

Tim

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2013 :  09:53:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm surprised but glad to hear that this simple extension of one's nudist life is being experienced by some that had not partaken in the beginning of this thread. I applaud those that have taken the plunge and tried it so to get a better understanding of what many of us that have enjoyed Naked Driving, have been talking about.

It goes without saying that with the weather being so warm in So Cal, most of the year, driving naked is one of those things that I "just do", most times without thinking about it. I was slipping in and out of clothes for minutes, literally, until I read a post here from a member that stated he only did so when he could enjoy driving nude for longer periods of time and not between stops of a few minutes. I felt that I needed/wanted to be nude as much as I could but actually found that in doing so ... I was dressing and undressing so many times ... it was getting more frustrating than it was fun ... so I plan my routes and I'm nude while driving fewer times ... BUT ... for longer periods of time!

Will most certainly get a bit of naked driving in today.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2013 :  2:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting my side windows darkined on the 3/4 ton pickup next month when the guy gets back from vacation.told him to darkin the darkest that was legal in the state of AZ
old buzzard

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2013 :  4:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey Buzz ... I think you can go pretty dark in AZ. Like here, AZ gets warm, even warmer and the tint actually helps in keeping the inside of the car a little cooler. It's an argument that Southern Californians have taken and won on court hearings for their citations for dark tint. There are guidelines but most of them are not enforced unless the cop is a jerk. Funny thing is ... if you look at the citation writing cop's personal car ... he/she most likely has as dark or darker tinted windows than you do! haha

The tint on my truck is a shade lighter than "limo." Never had an issue. You'll probably get away with a bit more in AZ ... it gets hotter out there than it does here!

nudefittie

Posted - 09/01/2013 :  2:23:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was wearing a dress in the car a few days ago (before I decided to lose the clothes for the weekend, obviously) and driving down a back dirt road, so I pulled it up my legs as high as I could get it and rolled the top down to my waist. It was an amazing experience. The late evening sunlight streaming into the car and hitting my skin, and the windows down with the wind blowing. Ahhh. I know you can all understand what I'm talking about, but I'm still trying to find words to describe it.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2013 :  12:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know exactly what you're describing ... we really, really miss our convertible ... Chrysler Sebring!

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved