Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 267 ]  [ Total: 267 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Nudist Resorts That Support Your Special Interest
 Nude Golf
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What Nudist Resorts are all nude anywhere? Topic Next Topic: Bare Booty 5k Fun Run
Page: of 3

noclose

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  8:30:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The new Terra Sol Resort in Arcadia, Florida says they will have a full 18 hole golf course. Check out www.terrasolresorts.com

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  10:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I WILL visit this place if and when it opens. Playing a round of golf in the nude is very high on my bucket list!

NTLnTAA
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  05:51:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesssssssssss. Would very much like to experience this myself. It would not take any persuading of my better half to do this because she is an active person also.
The link is bookmarked.
Thanks noclose.

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  05:44:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My two most favorite past times combined into one event! I've been waiting for something like this for years!

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

jandem
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  10:58:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
let me know when you are all going :) I will come along... :)

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  12:29:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting. Still moving to America from Malta might be a tough one. Still, you never know right

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

LoopyLaura

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  08:03:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting idea indeed - I play golf, I can't quite imagine doing it nude, but you never know I guess :)

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  11:32:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It seems like a professional nude golf course will be a big hit.

Here's a plot map of the entire resort, including the 18-hole golf course, from the Terra Sol Resort website.

[Enlarge image]

Business Address
(Until On-Site Office Opening)

Terra Sol Resorts
4069 Bayshore Drive
Naples, FL 34112

863-558-5800 | info@terrasolresorts.com

CaliforniaCheez

Posted - 06/20/2008 :  7:56:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too bad I'm a West Coaster.

I want to hear some follow up reports.

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2008 :  4:20:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This site map doesn't make sense. There is no way any developer would allocate all that land on the golf course and lakes to RV sites. It even has the RV lots adjacent to the Clubhouse. No way any upscale golf course and resort would do that. There have been rumors about this place for a couple of years now. I hope this ultimately does become a reality, but to all our RVing nudist friends out there, don't get your hopes up about getting a site on the course.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  3:07:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got one of those roll out putting greens for in the house for christmas, I am now able to golf in the nude.

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  5:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have a nine hole course at our resort. It is basically a par three course but it is nice to be able to play nude golf anytime you want with no greens fees.

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  6:28:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sweet! I like working on my pitch & putt. I occasionally travel to MI, what resort are you at?

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  06:01:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are at Turtle Lake in Union City Mi.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  5:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think this is nice. You guys can play with your little dimpled balls.

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

waytwofast
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  6:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit waytwofast's Homepage  Send waytwofast a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL @ Honey

"When you walk into the voting booth, I feel it wise for you to ask yourself one thing... Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago..." - Ronald Reagan

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: What Nudist Resorts are all nude anywhere? Topic Next Topic: Bare Booty 5k Fun Run  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved