Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 147 ]  [ Total: 147 ]  [ Newest Member: Cinnamon ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 New to nudism? Beginners post your questions here.
 barefooting and nudism
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being new to the nude Topic Next Topic: new nudist and catholic
Page: of 5

later
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  6:21:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At home barefoot as much as possible. While camping- flip-flops, hiking, biking etc.,- sneakers or hiking boots.

LIFES MORE FUN NUDE!

tuatara
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  10:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Barefoot at home. Shoes or sandals when I'm out. Too dangerous to go barefoot.(broken bottles etc)

karen1963
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  11:46:43 AM  Show Profile  Send karen1963 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I absolutely cannot stand it when my feet are dirty, so I usually wear socks or slippers around the house and sandals when I'm nude outside.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  12:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see that most of us wear socks,shoes or sandals when walking around but I sure 99.9% of us throw them to the side when we touch the sand at the beach.I can't wait till I feel sand between my toes again.Seriously thinking of moving back to florida to be by the beach..

karen1963
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  1:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Send karen1963 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, the sand is an exception and I will go barefoot.

denmarkav

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  4:07:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
barefoot is by far better

nudenewbie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  8:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Karen---if I'm outside in the yard, or on a dirt trail or whatever, I wear sandals or flip-flops---accidentally stepping on rocks or sharp objects isn't fun in bare feet---although if I'm in my own home on the carpet or wood floor, I'll go barefoot (and of course on the sand being barefoot is a must!) :)

Dave in S. Calif.

jeanluc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  12:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This time of the year my feet get cold really fast, so I wear houseshoes once I get out of my regular clothes.
If I have to walk very much, I wear orthotic sandals as I have really bad feet.
I usually don't get nude until daughter and grandson go to bed, and even then my wife prefers I wear a robe or sweats. It may not be nude, but it is comfortable.
When no one is home, I disrobe and like Dilbert, I telecommute in the nude.

Jeanluc

Live - Laugh - Love

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  03:43:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Around the house I am barefoot. Outside it would be barefoot or sandals depending on the surface. Have yet to enjoy a nude hike.

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  08:12:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personally, I don't feel nude unless I'm barefoot---or wearing sandals if I must.

success
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  08:35:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudenewbie

---accidentally stepping on rocks or sharp objects isn't fun in bare feet---

I and a lot of other people run barefoot on the beaches here in S. Florida. There are long stretches of nothing but shell, and some of them are pretty pointy, but you do get used to it. Sticks, rocks, hot asphalt? Also no problem. You get used to it by just doing it.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  08:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I enjoy being totally naked. I stomp around barefooted indoors and outdoors terrain permitting. Boots are necessary for cross country hiking and sometimes clothes too. Sandals for trail hiking.

Best Wishes, Jim

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  09:45:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife, the Prof, has beautiful feet. She takes care of them and has pedicures regularly. She doesn't go barefoot often. She always has on socks/slippers or flip flops depending on nudist environment.

She also hates her feet to be dirty.

I love being barefoot but also enjoy rubbing our feet together when watching TV, laying on a lounge enjoying the sun, at the beach...whenever the mood strikes. It makes it much nicer for her if my feet aren't rough and corse and dirty, so I also get pedicures regularly but still go barefoot as much as I can.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  09:55:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I unfortunately belong to the "tender foot" tribe. This is combined with an incredible ability to find things with my toes. My wife and daughter can go anywhere barefoot so they laugh at me quite a bit.

Tim

barefoot n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  5:26:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
personally, I don't feel nude unless I'm barefoot as well, which I am 99% of the time. I don't know about you, but I love to get my feet filthy, as it makes me happy for some reason

-Nude and Barefoot Forever

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Being new to the nude Topic Next Topic: new nudist and catholic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.47 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved