Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 208 ]  [ Total: 208 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 Backyard Nudity
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity
Page: of 14

nudedude56
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  11:27:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
backyard nudity in ontario is not legal. something about any member of the public seeing you and complaining would lead to a ticket for indecent exposure.
it would be great because your own yard is the easiest place to enjoy being naked.
going to a nature resort entails a whole day and these days that's hard to come by.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  2:51:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe that to be not legal you would have to make no provisions for being seen. If you don't put up a fence or something to prevent on-lookers from the public roadway then you would be guilty. However, if you make an honest effort to conceal the public from your yard, there should be no problem. To see what the actual ON laws are, go to www.naturistsociety.com and click on NAC & NEF and then on the laws.
Teva

rocketman

Posted - 07/17/2009 :  5:13:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have taken the precaution of protecting our yard with fencing and shrubbery. There are still a few sight lines, but easy enough to avoid. We spend a great deal of time in our yard in the nude. We have a great pool, and swimming nude is the only way to go. When friends visit, they prefer to wait till the sun goes down, then enjoy being nude with us. It is a shame that the human body can have such negative connotations, but those of us who prefer to be clothes free, can always find a way.

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2009 :  5:43:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

There is a fence completely around the pool area and the lawn beside the house. There would have to be an effort to see any nudity, but just to be sure of the law, I called the local police. I don't know if it's like this in all of north Texas, but the sergeant told me that if precautions were taken, there was no statute against nudity on your property. Pretty much the burden of 'not looking' was on the other person.

Speedy

Edited by - speedy123 on 07/17/2009 5:44:45 PM

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2009 :  9:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a great relationship with all my neighbors but I wouldn't call us too friendly. My neighbor walked into my backyard the other day because he knows we have ripe tomatoes. I was there gardening totally naked. We were both surprised. I handed him some vegetables, he took them, and I haven't seen him since. Oh, well.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2009 :  8:31:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good one Randall, That was Gods first plan, Naked in the garden. LOL

Diger

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2009 :  8:55:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI:

Thank god we are in the a rural setting. Both
neighbors are approx l/4 mile from our boundries.

Our drive way is a least 500 yds of the road, so we don't have to worry about traffic. If
we are lucky we have about 50 cars travel by our house on a daily avg.

When we get up in the morning and we take our
early AM shower, which includes "shaving", we
are in the buff for the rest of the day!!

It has been really hot and humid, but I will not
complain, since the winters can be cruel!!!!!!

Right now we have two other couples over, and we
are enjoying relaxing in the spa with a nice
cold drink!!!!!

Remember, we are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  01:10:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the next door neighbor is going out of town for a week which will allow me to wander further into the backyard, still waiting for my leyland cypress to grow and fence me in.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  10:14:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Found out the other day that a friend of ours that has been very interested in trying nudism is now sunning in her backyard topless. She calls it baby steps.

Diger

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  5:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I sun naked on my deck. The way it's built I can't be seen from the neighbours upstairs windows (nor my tenants), there is a privacy fence on the other neighbours side, and while I doubt the back neighbour could ever see anything I can put up a screen if she's out in the yard. I love it as the beach is almost a two hour drive away.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  9:32:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's so nice to have a nude friendly backyard, we love any nude beach but our favorite nude place is our backyard.

It took us a few years to get it this far and we have much more to do but a nudist will find a way.

Diger

dakotacpl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  08:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow looks AWESOME Diger!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  9:44:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Dakota we love it, we have the pool, hot tub and outdoor shower.

Here's a shot from the other side.

Diger

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  10:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome set up Diger. I am offically jealous now. My own goal is to get a hot tub or a sauna so I can enjoy the outdoors more in the winter. Fall is in the air here 80 miles south of Canada at the club last weekend the hot tob was the place to be after the sun set.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  12:09:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do love to hot tub in the winter and had one a couple of years ago, I may have to look for another one for this winter, I really do miss it.

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved