Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 512 ]  [ Total: 512 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 How will the law handle Transgender nudity
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Backyard Nudity Topic Next Topic: Naked man arrested on topless beach in kelowna BC  

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  07:54:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If a "male" identifies as a female is he violating the law when he is topless, and can a "female" who identifies as a male go topless when it is against the law for females to be topless.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2016 :  08:00:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good questions Bob! You know that day is coming. I guess we'll see how it's handled when it does.

FullSun
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2016 :  11:57:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree, great question!! The stupid thing is I've seen some men topless that have bigger breasts than many women the only difference being the size of the areola and nipples but they do not have to be covered. All American's should be required to spend time in other countries to see how the rest of the world lives, poverty, culture, etc. Of course, some would try to say those other countries should change.

I remember being in Denmark in the early 80's as a late teen and walking down the street and seeing a couple of women washing their cars in their driveways topless. No one cared. There were full nude statues all over a park I visited, no one cared. For that matter in some countries there is just a bathroom, not a men's room and a women's room, just a bathroom even for multiple people and there are no issues. For that matter do you have a men's room and a women's room your home? What about many restrooms at gas stations etc, there is often just a restroom. The whole debate is just stupid. A sign on a door is not going to stop a pervert.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2016 :  5:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just visited a Starbucks at our mall. One bathroom with a Man/Woman plaque. We don't care ... what we care more about is that some people really need to clean up after themselves. I have been in some pretty disgusting men's bathrooms. My wife said that some women's bathrooms aren't any different. I don't get it. I suspect that these same public bathroom pigs aren't this way at home!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2016 :  5:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My guess is that a naked person will be assumed to be whatever sex the body appears to be below the waist. If someone has been surgically modified she or he will be assumed to be what appears.

With pants or a skirt on, the topless person will be assumed to be what she or he appears to be unless and until a viewer is told otherwise. Most people are pretty good at sizing up other people.

Naked is green.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2016 :  6:05:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha ... you'd think so but according to several news reports ... many females have been mistaken for males simply because of the way the were dressed and have been accosted by other women in the woman's restroom because of mistaken identity!

So there's the other side of the coin. A lesbian female, dressed as a male and uses the female restroom because ... she is female but is accosted by females because she appears to be a male.

Interesting times we live in. Some people need to refocus on what is really important.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2016 :  10:07:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Can't believe all this, why can't we go back to the good ole days of don't ask don't tell. No one would know if a woman dressed as a man would go in the men's room, or the other way around unless you talked about it.

Diger

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2016 :  09:45:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't help but wonder who is supposed to enforce all these rest room rules and how are they going to do it. Will the property owner have to post a guard at the door? Will restroom users have to explain their gender or expose their genitals to the guard? What incredible nonsense.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati
Not lewd, not crude, just nude.

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2016 :  6:50:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Amen Bill....

Diger

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2016 :  11:30:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oldnudyman

If a "male" identifies as a female is he violating the law when he is topless, and can a "female" who identifies as a male go topless when it is against the law for females to be topless.

Good question. I have a niece who now self identifies as a man. Calls herself "Joe." In this liberal state the law would probably have to allow her to go topless or risk a complaint from the Governor's Human Rights Commission. Or, it may depend on what her state ID, drivers license says. "M" or "F." I don't know if she got a new state ID that says "M."

She probably still has a hard time to pee standing up without getting her pants wet though.

Naked is green.

Previous Topic: Backyard Nudity Topic Next Topic: Naked man arrested on topless beach in kelowna BC  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved