Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 445 ]  [ Total: 445 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 Backyard Nudity
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity
Page: of 14

Drakkus
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  5:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
During the summer, I spend probably a total of an hour in my backyard almost every day, even though one of our neighbors has a 2 story house and they can see into our back yard from just about any room on the second story. I'm thinking next summer I'm going to actually go and ask them if they have a problem with it though. This year, there was no problem, but there's always the chance that they just hadn't seen me out there and would get offended if they did one day.

We also have a couple neighbors on the other side of the fence with trampolines. While it's not too much of a problem in Mid-Summer when it's 100+ degrees F, in the evenings it can get to be problematic. Lucky for me, they don't use them often, although there have been 2 or 3 times where I had to hide, for fear of being arrested. Such is the life of a backyard nudist though.

Be True and Stay Naked,
Drakkus

One is nothing more, and nothing less, than what they believe themselves to be.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  5:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have two backdoors one goes off a sunroom where we built a new privacy fence for the pool, when you step out the door can be seen by the neighbors because our yard has a slant to it and I don't want to build a 10 foot fence, the other door off the laundry room has no fence and sometimes I will go out there nude or bottomless with a tee shirt, my neighbor to the back sometimes waves but is usually to busy gardening to care, maybe this summer I will wander futher into the yard to do some nude gardening.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/21/2008 :  1:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My backyard is quite secluded, and angled such that the neighbors cannot see very much of it unless they make a pointed effort, which they don't do. Therefore I can spend time topless beside the pool without much fear of discovery. The deck has a privacy screen so I restrict myself to there if I want to be fully nude. It's warmer there also, which is nice this time of year.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2008 :  2:36:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where I currently live I cannot be anywhere outside without being seen. Even inside there are a few windows I have to avoid. However, I plan on moving in the spring to Indiana. I am only looking at locations that are outside of town. Even better if surrounded by farm fields. The fewer neighbors the better. I will not buy a house unless I can safely be nude outside.

nude1va
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2008 :  7:02:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunatly the only time i can spend nude in my backyard is when it is dark outside. If i position myself i can lay out in the nude but i'm not much into that. I thought about planting some trees and i could go out nude if i stayed close to the house.

BareBoomer
Forum Member

Posted - 12/24/2008 :  12:15:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We moved into this house in mid June partly because it has a pool which is fairly private. I've enjoyed many hours sitting nude beside the pool and dipping in the water when I got too hot. On warm days, my wife joined me a number of times although she certainly does not consider herself a nudist. I do know that on a few occasions, one neighbor or another has seen me. The tall wall at the back of our pool looks like it separates us easily from the neighbor across the back of the property. I did discover, however, that their lawn is much higher and when they walk towards the back of their yard, they can see over. I'm not too concerned, however. Since our pool is mostly private, if they happen to see me from time to time, I'm comfortable with it. No one has made any mention of it and I don't expect they will. Now, we just have to get through some of these days that are too cold for skinny dipping so I can enjoy the pool again!

Cheers,

Bareboomer

LuckyLaura

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  10:42:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My back yard is completely secluded, no neighbors can see in, and would be impossible to sneak up from behind. I have a few neighbors that come over to sunbathe nude for that very reason

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  11:07:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, our current home affords no outside privacy. So we're confined to in-the-house nudity or visiting a landed club when the weather permits.
The ability to enjoy outdoor nudity will be a high priority in our next housing purchase.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  12:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyLaura

My back yard is completely secluded, no neighbors can see in, and would be impossible to sneak up from behind. I have a few neighbors that come over to sunbathe nude for that very reason

Welcome Laura :)

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

LuckyLaura

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  1:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Honeysuckle :)

And may I add - I love your profile picture, no white out here!

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  1:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in a nudist resort so backyard nudity fortunatly isn't an issue. Before we moved here three years ago, we had no chance of being nude outside in daylight hours. I made a point of being nude on the back deck in the early morning hours whenever possible.
Welcome Laura, great first time story

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  08:35:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My situation is quite frustrating as I have a large yard (about 90' x 350'), but it is in a residential neighborhood and there's not a secluded spot where it's safe to get nude. If I place a blanket in my hammock I can manage to get some sun on those places that don't usually get it, so when I hit the beach (Gunnison), at least I don't burn.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  10:23:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jersey, could you build a deck with a privacy screen?

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  10:34:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Honeysuckle...

Yes, that would work and, in fact, I hope to do that some day as part of a larger renovation project. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how soon that will happen.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2009 :  11:33:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been reading up on planting bamboo in the yard, if you plant it right it will not spread and there are many varieties including many with large leaves, and bamboo grows very fast.

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved