Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 452 ]  [ Total: 452 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 What can we discuss on this website?
 Should topics about unwanted erections be allowed?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What kind of resort qualifies for discussion here? Topic
Page: of 4

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/03/2007 :  8:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On page 58(!) of the Where do you stand on Male Arousal? topic, some suggestion was made to permanently close the topic for any further discussion.

Do you think discussions regarding unwanted erections should be part of a forum on nudism?

Do you feel the topic should be banned, or permanently locked?

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2007 :  9:04:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This happens every once in awhile, and I don't thing it is a "big" deal.

Let this subject die a slow death!!!

Cookie

Bare Warrior
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2007 :  9:05:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The subject of unwanted erections appears in so many naturist forums it is obviously a serious concern, especially for naturist want to be's or people new to nudism. There should be some venue on the sight that helps educate people and allows potential nudists express their concerns.

Bare Warrior

GrayWolf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2007 :  10:42:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lock it or block it! There has been more than enough said about a 'problem' that only marginaly exists. Any real nudist knows all they need to know - which is that it isn't a prolem unless you want to make it one. Any new nudist can find plenty already said here and elsewhere. At least a dozen times. Any troll can go elsewhere.

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  07:18:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think if you lock all the topics on this issue individuals will just keeping opening up new ones thinking that they have something new to contribute to this unending debate. I suggest that you leave the largest of the topics open and lock the rest. I know that everything that can be said has been said many times over and that the thread keeps going around in circles. However people still want to contribute their say on the matter even if it has all been said before. Actually the discussion on this topic has not been all about "unwanted erections" as some of the contributers have been arguing their right to be able to display erections that are not "unwanted".

later
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  11:51:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is more then enough info for anyones needs as it stands. Lock it down and don't allow new topic headings that just end up being the same never ending discussion. No one has anything to add that is not already in 58 pages of posts. Ever wonder what a newbie or non-nudist must think when they come to this site or many others and the biggest topic of discussion is about erections, and we,nudist, keep insisting that nudism is not about sex?

LIFES MORE FUN NUDE!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  11:59:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
AMEN TO ALL OF THE ABOVE !! I didn't check but, I believe there are many other erection threads also.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  1:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Personally I think that they should be left open and active, particularly as long as people are respectful of others and their opinions. Because as has been already in this thread this a topic/concern of a lot of first time nudists. As well as those who are afflicted with a medical condition that results in them having frequent and/or uncontrollable erections.

Sadly in at least one thread we’ve had members resorting to calling other members trolls and other names presumably because they didn’t agree with their opinions. And I guess that they’ve run out of intelligent arguments or things to say, so they resort to name calling.

The bottom line is that even IF all of the current threads are locked or blocked it’ll just spawn more-and-more duplicate threads on the topic. And if each of those new threads get locked or blocked or deleted how is that going to look to new members of the board, or to those who are new to nudism?

Herman

Pat
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  4:48:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes stop it now. Everyone has had there say.

Pat

califnude

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  8:48:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
enuff already.........close, close, close ! ! !

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  9:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why not find someone with good editing skills and who is well respected in naturist circles to edit the many discussions into an essay on the topic, incorporating the different points of view. Then a person who is looking for information can go to the faq or 'information' section to read the discussion - and then if there is a NEW question, allow it to be asked and answered. Personally I don't look at these long running dialogues, but I might look at a well-written collation of the Universal Wisdom on the forum.

CalgaryMark

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  10:51:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Interesting idea, CalgaryMark.

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  11:21:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Put all the "Unwanted Erection" Threads into one section by themselves, and it will drasticly cut down the new ones as opinions will be added to the existing threads.

ßeachcomber
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  3:24:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you think discussions regarding unwanted erections should be part of a forum on nudism?
Do you feel the topic should be banned, or permanently locked?

This is a new form of irony - right ?
We'll ban the original topic - but continue a discussion on the merits of the topic.

(Sorry - but it just amused me)

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2007 :  4:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
This is a new form of irony - right ? We'll ban the original topic - but continue a discussion on the merits of the topic.

(Sorry - but it just amused me)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the same thing! I like what Balataf said: Put them all into one category and don't allow them elsewhere. That way if people really do have questions they can go there to find answers and the subject won't keep showing up everywhere.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  8:37:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I to think it's ironic and like what Balataf came up with.

Keep them under one topic and with a disclaimer like, (These are not the views of this forum or even most nudist.) LOL

Diger

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: What kind of resort qualifies for discussion here? Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.46 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved