Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 423 ]  [ Total: 423 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 What can we discuss on this website?
 Should topics about unwanted erections be allowed?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What kind of resort qualifies for discussion here? Topic
Page: of 4

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2007 :  08:31:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like the idea of having locking all the current 'erection threads' and having a single Moderated active thread.

Its been a very long time since anything new has been added to the public erections discussions. Its mostly the same short list of lame excuses reworded over and over:

Girls can get horny in public so guys should be able to do the same.

I have a medical condition that causes me to have an erection any time I'm nude.

Erections are natural. Asking someone politely to cover it up is offensive.

If someone wants to legitimately argue one of these(or any other) pro-boner position, I don't have any problem with it. Discussion is what this forum is about. But due to the unusual nature of this particular topic, I believe the ONLY way to maintain a credible, mature discussion is for this topic to be very heavily moderated.

Having a single moderated thread will show both sides of the issue without all of the vitriol and bile thats been regurgitated over and over in the 100+ pages of erection discussion.

It would eliminate the need for the endless repetitive arguments and that would be beneficial for those on BOTH sides of this issue.

Edited by - CMx2 on 10/08/2007 08:53:22 AM

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2007 :  08:48:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Do you think discussions regarding unwanted erections should be part of a forum on nudism?

Oh, to answer THIS question..

Yes, I believe this topic should definitely be part of a forum on nudism.

The reason? I believe any normal male thinking about nudism has a concern about erections.

Unfortunately, anyone coming to these forums with that concern will only gain confusion by reading the current threads on the topic.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/08/2007 :  7:15:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's interesting when you search the entire forum for "erection". Posts mentioning the word number more than you'd think. Perhaps 4 or 5 topics on the subject would be natural, I don't know.

One good idea is placing those topics where they belong. Definitely not to remain under General, for instance.

As far as I can tell, these are the "erection threads".

General Discussion - Everything Else / General discussion. Post anything off-topic here
Where do you stand on Male Arousal? - 58 pages
Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition - 5 pages
Does erections equel sex? - 1 page

Confusing Nudism With Sex / Do Nudists Have Sex?
A simple question? Arousal and etiquette... - 29 pages

Frequently Asked Questions / Do you have a question not covered here?
Nudist Problem - Unwanted Erection - 11 pages
can you help me please - 1 page
first timer - 1 page

Nudist Conduct and Etiquette / Suggested Rules Of Behavior
Erections - 1 page

Mostly a few pages each. A couple of them are mega threads.

There is a thread on circumcision that as far as I know isn't about erections, and one or two on behavior. Also, neither is Talk about nudism and sex about erections. These threads just mention the word somewhere in discussion.

It almost seems as though if we moved the existing threads out of general areas, into perhaps either or both of two good forums I see here, that might be the solution.

Erection threads should be included under Rules Of Behavior, as well as perhaps under Confusing Nudism With Sex. What do you guys think?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2007 :  9:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like two good choices, my vote is - Rules of Behavior

Are you sure you couldn't put a disclaimer on it?

Just kidding.

Diger

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2007 :  10:33:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not understanding how changing the location of these threads will change anything. Or did I miss something?

GrayWolf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2007 :  01:30:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ENOUGH!
As far as I'm concerned, the word "erection" has about 1% of relevance to Nudism. If that. So just lock it or block it or delete it and see how many, if any, REAL nudist complain. And while you are at it, a heavy hand on the delete button would be welcome on more than one thread that clearly is nothing but a lame, sensationalist, attempt at a sexual troll for member feedback. "Should I make my 12 year old wear underwear". It's sad. So flame me. I'm right.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/09/2007 :  02:01:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I know what you mean. I saw that thread, and it smelled a bit trollish.

Well, unless you feel this is all purely troll material, being real member-originated threads they should remain. We edit out very little if possible.

We have four choices: (love that list button)
  • Delete certain threads at will of the editor
  • Delete them all and forbid future reincarnations
  • Lock them all, and consider the matter permanently closed
  • Confine them to certain forums, and consider them "probably never ending" threads
Having the erections threads, there is a place for the weirdos to show up first, and frankly that makes it easier.

When deleting member-generated threads, we would require a clear reason, such as troll, spam, harassment, solicitation, duplication etc.

I personally have seen respectable males confiding in me that they would have worries about an unwanted erection. It is on the prospective male nudist's mind.

Just a few factors to consider.

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2007 :  11:25:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, make it a seperate section, and few will have anything to add. Note that one of the threads above is entitled "first timer". I doubt that there is anything new to be said, and that should be obvious to newcomers very quickly. Having them comparatively scattered, or under the "Rules" heading means that people are more likely to start new ones, when their presence should be easy to find for the new ones.

GrayWolf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2007 :  11:30:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's it! Must be why you are an administrator.

Erection is indeed a legimate concern for a "prospective" male nudist. Fair enough, and it should be here somewhere. A couple of paragraphs to explain that it's a bit unlikely but should it happen, hide it from public view until the problem goes away. That's the responsible thing to do.

The discussion as to the right to be sporting one around in public is what should be deleted entirely as far as I'm concerned.

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2007 :  12:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Keep them all together in a separate section and delete any new topics that are opened on the subject.

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2007 :  9:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I do see where you are going with this, but the "where do you stand on male arousal?" thread should be locked, because to me that is a debate topic that will NEVER end! Thus the reason it is 58 damn pages long. And if you look it over, they are all saying the exact same thing over and over again. As far as the other erection topics, there are pretty legit topics of concerned male nudist perspectives and should stay. I do think a new section devoted to erections so they are together is also a good idea. My 2 cents.

- Ray

quote:

It's interesting when you search the entire forum for "erection". Posts mentioning the word number more than you'd think. Perhaps 4 or 5 topics on the subject would be natural, I don't know.

One good idea is placing those topics where they belong. Definitely not to remain under General, for instance.

As far as I can tell, these are the "erection threads".

General Discussion - Everything Else / General discussion. Post anything off-topic here
Where do you stand on Male Arousal? - 58 pages
Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition - 5 pages
Does erections equel sex? - 1 page

Confusing Nudism With Sex / Do Nudists Have Sex?
A simple question? Arousal and etiquette... - 29 pages

Frequently Asked Questions / Do you have a question not covered here?
Nudist Problem - Unwanted Erection - 11 pages
can you help me please - 1 page
first timer - 1 page

Nudist Conduct and Etiquette / Suggested Rules Of Behavior
Erections - 1 page

Mostly a few pages each. A couple of them are mega threads.

There is a thread on circumcision that as far as I know isn't about erections, and one or two on behavior. Also, neither is Talk about nudism and sex about erections. These threads just mention the word somewhere in discussion.

It almost seems as though if we moved the existing threads out of general areas, into perhaps either or both of two good forums I see here, that might be the solution.

Erection threads should be included under Rules Of Behavior, as well as perhaps under Confusing Nudism With Sex. What do you guys think?

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  03:32:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

We have four choices: (love that list button)
  • Delete certain threads at will of the editor
  • Delete them all and forbid future reincarnations
  • Lock them all, and consider the matter permanently closed
  • Confine them to certain forums, and consider them "probably never ending" threads

Hey, I just thought of a fifth choice.
How about deletion of all current and future threads and creating a locked F.A.Q. for potential new nudists dealing with the topic?

Every useful comment made on this subject would easily fit on a single page. So why make people sort through 100+ pages of repetitious garbage to get the small amount of info thats actually useful?

figure08

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  2:56:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like many others have said, it's been addressed many times. However, it's still a valid topic. We've only visited a clothing optional resort once. Like I stated in my profile, it was a great experience. It's the type of event I've only dreamed about. With that being said, it was new to us. It's a little shocking for a first timer I have to admit. Not in a bad way though. I wasn't sure what to expect and had some of the same reservations that most or all first timers have. I did experience an erection, not fully thankfully, but I did my best to hide it in a respectful manner and it quickly subsided. I'm glad to know I wasn't the first or the last to experience this type of event. The more I experience nudism, I trust it will not be an issue (I hope). Thanks for being attentive to this subject.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  3:21:15 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, it has been beaten with a stick over and over again. (Totally sorry about that.) But I don’t see the point in banning a free discussion. We’re all about free aren’t we? We can't go banning things we don't like! If we could, everyone would have something on here banned and there would be nothing left at all.

There will always be new people who will have questions and opinions about everything. (Look at today’s membership number & check it again tomorrow.) A lot of newbies might wonder or be worried about it happening to them, especially the young.

That the threads exist here doesn't hurt anyone. They don't cost anything. If you’re not interested in the topic or in discussing it, just don’t participate in it. I just don’t click on anything that doesn’t interest me. Change the channel, simple as that.

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  08:34:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Many times I have wondered if these were sexual devients looking for legitimate ways to accomodate their erections.

No shame

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: What kind of resort qualifies for discussion here? Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved