Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 171 ]  [ Total: 171 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 thongs/gstrings?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more? Topic Next Topic: New to this -advice for renting a nudist property?
Page: of 4

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  7:46:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Cookie and I enjoy wearing thongs. If we do go out to a social event that is not nudist oriented, we wear thongs.

Other wise we are not wearing anything.

During the summer months Mrs. Cookie will wear a a dress usually it will have an empire waist dress, women will know what I am talking about.

Therefor, she won't wear a bra or panties

It is diff. since the cold weather and snow has hit Western Mass.

Right now with the fireplaces, and the wood burning stove, we, along with a few couples are watching BC play MS, and we are very comf. in the "buff"!!!

Can't wait for DS in early April.

Cookie

1smooth1
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  10:38:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have tried the Holster from Prevailsport for a little support while running. It seems to be good so far with little or no slippage. I was worried about that! Also great that there is no strap up the butt or around the cheeks. I also ordered a micro thong for swimwear when I can not be completely nude. I will probably only wear it at private backyard pools. SmoothNtanned is absolutely correct that you should be clean shaven if you wear that style.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  7:28:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have tried thongs in the past but found they were only comfortable with gym type shorts,also had a thong swim suit I wore to the beach a few times,as usual it seemed ok for females but not males,now its bikini type underwear cause if I need something on its as close to being nude as I can get and for the beach or pool I have several bikini suits as I hate baggy wet suits ,I guess thats why I perfer just being nude.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2010 :  02:46:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There is a thong in my heart; ba ba ba boom, and I'll thing it to you....

To me, wearing a thong when you're a nudist, is like Lance Armstrong riding a bicycle with training wheels. If you're a nudist, you don't to wear a thong. You've outgrown it.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  04:05:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dunno what thongs are in the US of A, but over here in sunny Oz the're what you call flip-flops. As for g-strings, OK if you need to cover the bits up (legal / social reasons) - at least 99% of you will be naked. However if at all possible the Wife and I think nothing is by far the best. At least we have the all year round warmer weather that makes thisd lifestyle comfortable!

Phil S.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  08:29:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Parrotile

Dunno what thongs are in the US of A, but over here in sunny Oz the're what you call flip-flops.

Phil S.

I think you would call it a "tanga".
http://thongboard.aimoo.com/

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2010 :  5:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I always wanted to try a 'G', but was worried about the 'floss' factor. I finally ordered one from www.the-bikini.com and was pleasantly surprised. It turned out to be very comfortable. Of course I don't wear it at the resort, except in my immediate area, but it's fun to wear it to the resort and around the yard at home.

Speedy

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  1:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have never gotten used to the sight of men wearing thongs or g-strings to the beach. Not sure why exactly, but they just don't look good to me.

Maybe I just haven't seen the right guy wearing one.

Annie

Life is best lived bare

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  5:18:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Annie I'm with you on that one although it's something I don't want to ever have to see nor visualize just in order to find out if it's ever a good thing, lol.

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2011 :  12:30:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear thongs and G strings because they are more comfortable for me. They feel closer to wearing nothing under my clothing and also provide good support. They are very comfortable and it's easy to find places to buy them.
We as nudists are leaders in open-mindedness, right...?
When I am at the gym, or dressing at a nudist location, I do not care what anyone else thinks about my not wearing the old fashion boxers or briefs. Boxers have too much uncomfortable material stuffed in with my shirt. I'm opting for comfort. I'm also practical. When it's really cold out I wear the warmer boxer briefs because I need them only when it's cold. If anyone does not like the look of thongs or G-strings on a man, then don't look.
Another one of life's great problems solved!

Being Naked and Being Real

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2011 :  1:49:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aussienude83

Hi everyone.

I was wondering... when you do have to wear clothing and underwear what sort of underwear do nudists wear?

I certainly can't speak for others, but I gave up wearing 2 layers of clothing several decades ago. One layer of clothing is more than I really want, so why wear another underneath.

I have never enjoyed "baggy" shorts for swimming, and at public pools and beaches I began wearing tight fitting trunks back in 1960. Back then even Sears sold tight fitting men's swim wear. In the 1980s I migrated toward less and less coverage, sometimes sewing my own "bikini" swim wear for my local pool. I never did go to a complete thong at the pool.

I have seen TV "fashion" wanks ragging about men who wear less than baggy pants on a beach, even while applauding females in strings. That is totally offensive sexism to me. It says that "men are ugly" and "women are beautiful." Nope. The fashion bigots need to pound sand. Men, and women, should not be required to wear anything at all, and when required it should not be a lot. The concept that "men are ugly" is way overly sexist for me to agree with.

Naked is best. Less is better than more clothes. One loose shorts or pants, no under layers. Just my opinion.

Bob Knows.

sailor25
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  12:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear mens thongs and string bikinis because I don't have a beach that I can go nude at. The smallest that is legal is the way I prefer to spend time on the beach.

upacreekju
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  09:23:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good grief! I'm amazed at how opinionated folks get about such small things. I guess I am just one of those people who are really not so interested in what others wear or don't wear. Oh well, that's just me.

Jerry

outdoorfun1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2013 :  02:30:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife wears a tiny gstring and bikini top that just about covers what needs to b covered if we visit a clothed beach. She also likes the slingshot bikini, she has a couple of them as well. I just wear boardshorts, with nothing underneath if I havn't shaved for a couple of days. If it is a rather deserted beach I have a gstring type speedo I will wear, but then I need to b shaven.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2013 :  10:41:28 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think "The World's Most Interesting Man" said it best. He was referring to pants, but I think it applies to thongs as well:

"Fellows, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pocket,
you better use them to call the tailor."

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more? Topic Next Topic: New to this -advice for renting a nudist property?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.48 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved