Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 140 ]  [ Total: 140 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 How do you meet other nudists
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: new here Topic Next Topic: An art project changed my self-view
Page: of 2

illusion
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  01:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure to how really answer this topic.

Having said that. Most of the people I have met have been very warm and considerate, kind and supportive. I look forward to meeting more people and making more friends.

palmbaynudist

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  10:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was in a local pub and talking to my neighbors (who work for the same company that I do) and one couple said that they have been to playlinda and the other mentioned that she walks around the apartment nude quite often. I asked the couple if they wanted to go to the beach but we haven't set a date yet, and I invited my other neighbor over for some movies and drinks, she hasn't come over yet.

It is very hard to meet fellow nudists in the central florida area. I also would like to know where to meet others.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  10:31:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
palmbaynudist, Have you visited any of your local clubs, landed or nonlanded, in your area?
That's the best way to meet those who might be in your area.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

wendynude

Posted - 11/02/2007 :  05:04:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am happy I am a nudist, luckily I found my soul mate on [Spam site removed] DOT COM/photo/nude. He is also a naturism. We plan to marry and hold our wedding at the end of this year.

SunShine200837

Posted - 08/24/2008 :  5:09:40 PM  Show Profile  Send SunShine200837 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am in a similiar situation here clever, missouri. Living in the bible belt makes it tough to a point because two major strikes seem to be against me. First, I'm gay and prefer black men, Second, I'm a nudist and there seem to be no nudist groups anywhere nearby. I would think that something would be arround Table Rock Lake or in the Branson area, but thus far I've found literally nothing. I would like to meet other nudists in the area and be able to enjoy my nudity and be able to sun tan in the nude.
The property I currently live on is 3acres but neighbors are too close still and I've not been able to determine what the backyard nude suntanning guidelines are.
If anyone can assist me on any of these issues I would surely appriciate it.

thanks,

SunShine

Edited by - SunShine200837 on 08/24/2008 5:46:02 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  8:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so far, i've yet to meet any fellow nudists. i'd love to meet some one of these days.

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  8:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

so far, i've yet to meet any fellow nudists. i'd love to meet some one of these days.

One suggestion- Join the Naturist Society and then go to one of their gatherings. You'll meet lots of friendly nudists there.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2008 :  5:27:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, i met someone online on another site. so we made plans to hang out. my wife is out of town so i had some free time. but i have a 6 year old daughter, so i thought it safer to meet at his place first, to get to know him before showing him where i lived. he was totally understanding of that. so i went over to his place and we hung out naked all evening. had dinner and some beers at his place and just talked, getting to know each other. turns out, we have a lot of things in common, besides nudity. he belongs to the federation of quebec naturists, so he's going to give me the schedule for their events (volleyball, swimming, etc). so i've finally, after all these years, met another nudist and will be able to have some quality time with fellow nudists.

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  5:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You can narrow your search to naturists in your area, by participating on websites like this or skinbook.com. If there are people you meet on line, get to know them first, then scheduale a local meet & greet. The main puropose of the website would be to find perspective friends and to be able to screen them.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  4:16:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by naturalgar

You can narrow your search to naturists in your area, by participating on websites like this or skinbook.com. If there are people you meet on line, get to know them first, then scheduale a local meet & greet. The main puropose of the website would be to find perspective friends and to be able to screen them.

The one thing I really like about skinbook is that it's for authentic nudists or so it says. There will always be the less than truly nudist at a nudist place.

agmetal
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  6:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah i looked up that skinbook site after seeing naturalgar's post, and registered. i'm still a little hesitant to post pictures or anything, but it looks like once the site grows more, it could become a useful resource for finding like-minded people. if anyone here is on there and would like to friend me, my username is the same as on here.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  9:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think your best bet is to start with aanr.com and check the state of your interest.. I've heard that Arkansas has no nude resorts by law, but I don't know how true that is. Then you might try the World Guide to Nude Recreation; about $25. If you need further help, e-mail me or ask thee forum. Good luck.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: new here Topic Next Topic: An art project changed my self-view  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved