Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 101 ]  [ Total: 101 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 new here
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: A nudist triple header Topic Next Topic: How do you meet other nudists  

cool

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  2:53:41 PM  Show Profile  Click to see cool's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi all
i am new here i am from the netherlands and i am a smoothy nudist.
and love to be nude as much as i can.
am married and have 3 kids.
my wife is new to nudism but doesnt have a prob with it.
hope to meet lots of nice nudist people.
nude hugs cool

nude hugs cool

mission594
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  8:00:10 PM  Show Profile  Send mission594 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Cool,

Sounds like your similar to us, with exception that we are from central US. I'm smooth and have 3 children like you do.

Daniel

you must first accept your body for what it is, before you can mantain or improve it.

Edited by - mission594 on 04/07/2005 8:01:56 PM

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  10:01:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool,

welcome.

we are a nice crowd here, and lotsa families too,

just ask away and someone will usually have an answer.

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  12:24:07 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Cool,

Welcome to the boards, very freindly & informative...perhaps you can tell us of places you go nude in your part of the world!
Gary

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2005 :  08:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Cool,

Let me add my welcome. I'm sure by now you've seen we have innumerable topics involving nudism. enjoy yourself here and share you experiences.

Chic

jamaica

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  05:18:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i sometimes envy you guys. I'm a kinda closet naturist yet.... scared to disclose it to my husband and 2 daughters. am always nude when i'm alone... from India where its a lil bit too conservative to be out of the closet... anybody know any indian naturists from mumbai?

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  10:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Seems I have met alot of Indian naturists online. They all say that they love it but its "taboo" in India. I will pass on info from the Indian nudist that I know online
Gary

cool

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  5:20:55 PM  Show Profile  Click to see cool's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks u all
for ur kind welcome
i hope to get to know alot of nudist friends here.
and maby same
shaven friends lol.
nude hugs cool

nude hugs cool

paulmidlands

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  08:27:23 AM  Show Profile  Send paulmidlands a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i am moving to mumbai in november smoth naturist and groups near the airport oe coast area there paulmidlands at yahoo dot com

Previous Topic: A nudist triple header Topic Next Topic: How do you meet other nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved