Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 418 ]  [ Total: 418 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 our first time being nude as a Family at home
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Avatars? Topic Next Topic: Weight issues
Page: of 2

stevied

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  04:12:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Guys,

I am newly registered. I will have a lot of questions, and so may my new lady. Y'see, I have been a personal nudist all my life. I attended clubs as a much younger man but just personal at home for many years now.

Here is the scenario...I have been honored by a Lady who has agreed to come into my life. She is open to Nudism, never really thought about it before but is very interested in the exploration. The question is, she is raising her 4 year old Sister who will join, of course, in this Union. What would be the proper introduction steps for this little one? I must maintain my fully nude enviroment at home but am flexible enough to take it in steps if there are any.

My "feeling" is to just do from the shower and walk around drying then slip on light shorts at first and ease gently into full nudity. Nia (my Lady) will need some help once she gets here (3 weeks or so) so this is just for me for now.

Your input is appreciated.

stevied

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  04:22:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also, I wonder, how do you handle it when the 4 year old tells the neighbor friend "Poppy, Nia and I never wear clothes at home...we are naked all the time"?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  09:14:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope you read this thread. Several points, both Vince and his wife are nudists. It is harder when only one parent is involved. Do NOT overthink this. Kids adapt very well. Good Luck.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/wespennest/2562019052/
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME41quy9_x0

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  3:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with Bob, at 4yo she will be a natural nudist. She will take her que from her sister, if she is at ease so will her little sis.

Diger

NorthEastUSA
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  6:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit NorthEastUSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Don't make the mistake I made. My wife and I were worried about what the kids would say to day care workers and teachers so as they got older we started wearing clothes when they were awake. Now they are 8 and 6. Im sorry we worried about what people might think. Now that the kids are older I would like to introduce my them to nudism but my wife is now hesitant. Stay with it when they are young and it wont be an issue as they get older...

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  10:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stevied, my two-cents, as someone who grew up in and parented in a naturist family, is to keep things simple. The change of context into a naturist household is the perfect time to set the tone from the start. Personally, I wouldn't complicate things with "introduction steps" that have to be adjusted later. A 4-year old will adapt to you as you are and she'll understand that in this new place it is ok to be dressed or not. Kids understand context -- certain clothes for school, others for church, no dress code at home. She will certainly watch her sister, so you two may want to sort of map out in advance what the basic new household routine will look like and think about how to answer any questions simply and consistently. But above all, don't worry -- kids thrive in an open naturist household!

Vince, sounds like you've smoothly made the transition! Congrats! As others have mentioned, it usually complicates things to have exception rules, like "mommy napping", since it makes a big deal of clothes when the core message is that family rules and relationships are always the same regardless of attire.

stevied

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  04:02:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, Guys, such informed and intelligent advice. An earlier comment here outlined all the additional reading needed for now. So, basically, just be me, no big deal, and let Nia flow into it which she has clearly said is no problem for her and she actually looks forward to it, and let the kid just be herself, as it is so natural for a 4 year old.

And, Socially (be damned but...) the child will understand the difference... excellent observation!! You have brought me to complete peace in this matter.

I will read a little, talk with Nia more (tho it is mostly settled) and let you know....they fly in from Overseas on 9/6, we have only met once but have 10,000 myriad emails, txts and phone calls and our love is confirmed (for those to whom it may matter) and will let you know how it goes.

Please feel free to write with whatever in the mean...

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Avatars? Topic Next Topic: Weight issues  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.12 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved