Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 67 ]  [ Total: 67 ]  [ Newest Member: Petri ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Tan through clothing Topic Next Topic: Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Page: of 24

feelingthebreeze
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  10:57:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes I have. Survey guys were measuring the house behind me for sale and one looked into my yard on a ladder.
I said good morning and he did the same. Cool he seemed to be ok with me in my yard naked.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  12:08:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
... still too many times to count. We don't even worry about it anymore and I don't think the neighbors do either!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

stealer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  12:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Years ago I had the house to myself one day so it seemed like a perfect opportunity to go out in the back yard and spend the afternoon sunbathing completely bare. Being relatively new to outdoor nudity at the time, I was still a little self-conscious about sunbathing nude right out in the open like that, so I made a makeshift 'blind' out of an old lawn chair to give me a little more privacy. Of course, that just happened to be the one day my sister decided to come by for a visit. By the time I heard her calling for me, she was already in the back yard. I quickly put my shorts back on, but to this day I'm still not sure if she saw me tanning naked or not. If I didn't have that lawn chair, she definitely would have, so for now, I'm just considering it a close call.

Edited by - stealer on 02/04/2018 6:19:43 PM

feelingthebreeze
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  12:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is great!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  6:26:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm always working in the garage nude. I have had the neighbor guy walk in on me three times, a female UPS driver, a male fedex carrier, our mailman with a registered letter, a couple male friends unexpectedly and a female census taker. You'd think id shut and lock the door wouldn't you?

steineri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2018 :  03:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daretobare

I'm always working in the garage nude. I have had the neighbor guy walk in on me three times, a female UPS driver, a male fedex carrier, our mailman with a registered letter, a couple male friends unexpectedly and a female census taker. You'd think id shut and lock the door wouldn't you?

That would all depend on their reaction!

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2018 :  3:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some years ago, Ms. ND and I, after viewing their gorgeous (and hopelessly dishonest) website, spent a few days at a C/O B&B in Malibu. While the home itself and the views of the canyon and ocean were spectacular, the experience was not good at all. The pool area was filthy, the hot tub was cold, the towels were threadbare, and the wine in the refrigerator at this supposedly upscale place turned out to be Two-Buck Chuck. The place just seemed neglected and a little shabby. But I digress.

Finding the pool and spa uninviting, we retreated to our room for some, um, Executive Time. We were getting a lot accomplished, but were interrupted by the sudden appearance of two fully-clothed workmen on the deck outside our room ... which had floor-to-ceiling windows, sliding glass doors, and wide-open drapes. Surprise! It turns out they were there to repair the roof gutters, but nobody had bothered to inform us. Nor had anyone informed the workmen that they might observe naked people, much less their mating habits.

We were understandably annoyed by the whole experience, and I wrote a lengthy scathing review on TripAdvisor. (Most of the other reviews had oddly similar language and spelling errors, which led me to believe that the owners wrote them.) To my amazement, the owners wrote a response claiming that my review was a fake written by "a disgruntled former employee"! I had to laugh. Not long after, the owners closed down their Malibu operation and opened a swinger resort in ... well, never mind where. I don't want to give them any free publicity.

Page: of 24 Previous Topic: Tan through clothing Topic Next Topic: Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2017 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.12 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved