Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 427 ]  [ Total: 427 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  09:50:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This past July 4th in backyard, nude as usual, I have a car in my driveway that doesn't work and since I don't use it, it has collected dust on the windows and on the back window in the dust someone drew a picture of a penis and next to that wrote send nudes, so I know someone saw me nude and must have liked what they saw, don't know how they saw me, maybe when I moved the grill, could have been someone in the corner house that saw me doing that or maybe it was someone a couple houses over who had been on their second floor at the time, so I don't know who exactly saw me nude, hoping it was a girl though, after all these years of being outside nude wanting and waiting for someone to see me in that way it finally happened, so thrilled and excited about that and since they want me to send nudes I'll happily oblige!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  1:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the home we owned before this current home, we had neighbors across the street that were somewhere between neighbors/acquaintances/friends. Their daughters and ours were good friends but we adults never really socialized.

When we decided to put the house up for sale and move to our current home, I walked across the street and told the adult female neighbor. She was sad that we were leaving. She smiled and said... "I'm especially sad that you are leaving. I'm gonna miss watching you clean your pool and do your yard work in your birthday suit!"

We laughed about that and I told her that I thought I had provided enough landscaping to cover that area of the yard. She replied, "not enough, and thanks for that!"

I went next door to the single mom's home and told her a few days later. She obviously had talked to the neighbor across the street because when I told her she said, "too bad we didn't realize sooner that we have a preference for all over tans!" We laughed and she said, "I talked to Rhonda across the street! We'll miss you guys".

Our next door neighbor on the other side, she'd seen me naked so many times. We'd invite them over for a family party and she'd get a couple glasses of wine onboard and she'd get loose tongued. She cornered our oldest daughter at a party and she showed her their kid's new swing set with an observation tower. It stood about 4 ft above the block wall. The neighbor tells our daughter, "well, there goes you parents privacy!" Our daughter said, "I'm not sure that will stop my dad." The neighbor replied ... "it hasn't!" When we told them we were moving and though they weren't happy, I think they secretly were glad that the two naked people were finally moving away.

We moved and the people we sold to moved in and about 6 months later we got a Christmas card from our previous neighbors. In the card was a note. It was from her. The note read; "Please come back! We accept you and your lifestyle with open arms!" Apparently the new neighbors were not to their liking ... even more so than our nudity!

So yeah ... seen many times at all three homes we've owned and here at our current home. The neighbors here seem to be even more accepting and tolerant.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  3:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Angie and I have been spotted by the neighbors several times. Most of the time we do a quick scan for anyone coming up the gravel road before we step out on the deck or front yard but sometimes we forget. One of the dangers of not having close neighbors is you get lazy. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  6:08:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Angie and I have been spotted by the neighbors several times. Most of the time we do a quick scan for anyone coming up the gravel road before we step out on the deck or front yard but sometimes we forget. One of the dangers of not having close neighbors is you get lazy. LOL

Diger

But ... I so envy your situation. Living in a tract house in Southern California ... neighbors are right on top of you. We did lots of research and planning to buy the last two houses on lots with the most privacy you can get in a tract home. We still have one next door neighbor and have spent over $3000 on landscaping to give us the privacy we need to keep them from looking into our backyard! haahahaha

We've been fortunate to have tolerant neighbors everywhere we've lived. We've been seen naked too many times to count in every backyard of every home we've owned and as long as they remain that way, we'll be happy. I've always wanted to live on acreage with our neighbors a minimum of several hundred feet away! I think the one thing I'd invest in would be an intercom and electric gate. I'd have to buzz anyone visiting, in!

Edited by - FireProf on 07/09/2017 6:10:48 PM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  6:41:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fire,
You are correct it's important to have good and tolerant neighbors, but one thing that that has helped you and me is we are good neighbors to them also. You have to be a good neighbor to have good neighbors. Like yesterday I was at the neighbors house looking at a problem they were having with there pool.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  8:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Digs,

That is very true! Even though our neighbors, every neighbor we've had, be it next door, two doors down, down the street or across the street, we've been good neighbors to and I've also helped them out many times ... it also didn't hurt being the only firefighter/paramedic on the street and had my door bell rung several times asking for help. I guess that and always willing to help out and be accessible, keeping my property up and looking out for theirs when they weren't home, has gotten us some leeway with regards to the way we live ... which isn't something bad, wrong or illegal.

Just the other day, I got a text from our current next door neighbors. She asked me if I would check their front door for an important package and put it in their garage, which I did. They aren't overly friendly. They've seen us several times now and me, more times than the Prof. I even saw her topless in an upstairs window and she still texts me from time to time to do this and I'm glad to do this because they allow us to live as we do without getting pissy about it and calling the cops or complaining about it. They also have a dog that barks incessantly, until they quiet her down. We don't complain and I think that also is why they don't bother us about our nudity.

yeah ... being a good neighbor and being good people is why our neighbors allow us to live as we do and not hassle us about it. Too bad we aren't neighbors. I could bring my '67 Chevelle over for you to help me work on it! We could start our own TV show ... Overhaulin' Naked or Naked Garage!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2017 :  04:16:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Over the years that we have lived at place we have, I let the brush and tress grow just so that I could enjoy the privacy. While I enjoy being outside nude and hoping to work in the yard nude, my wife is afraid that some one 'might' see me and call the police. During this time of the year, there are enough leaves that there is no direct line of sight to our place.
It is good to hear/read that others have not had an issue being seen by people around them. Miss my outdoor nude time. For now it has to be my nude hikes in the mountains.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2017 :  7:48:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Naked Garage... Good idea Fire. LOL

Diger

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2017 :  3:45:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Not sure if some workers caught me recently in the backyard, but if they did they looked away and ignored it and pretended not to see me. Maybe they felt they should not be looking.

However I always streak out the front door to pick up my newspaper, it usually 6-6.30am, no one is around and with eastern summer time now its still a bit dark. Anyway recently I wondered why some neighbours of ours were not waving as we went past, or more specifically the husband was not, his wife did. Mentioned this to my wife and she said well I think they've seen you in the morning and you know they are a very strict religion. So it seems I've upset him but she is OK with me.

It seems odd as I used to see them at the local pool where I swim laps. Their two daughters were in the junior swim club and they would be watching. I always wear speedo type bathers and they don't hide much and when wet they hide less, but I'm happy regardless. They both talked to me then as we often stood at the side of the pool (me in my wet skimpies) and chatted about how hard the kids train, harder than me. Maybe the "fig leaf" size suit was OK but naked as nature intended is not.

Who knows but I will try to chat to them at our next Christmas street party and find out. SBN

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2017 :  12:06:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
update: someone wrote the word penis on the car window this time, as I said the corner house is two story but also so is the one next to it, so someone in one of those houses or maybe both saw me nude and with Thanksgiving week coming up I'll be more nude than usual so whoever is seeing me nude will have that to be thankful for!

Shaun Manuel Sigala

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2017 :  3:02:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
None of my neighbors have said anything and the police have not knocked on my door, so either I have never been caught or at least no one has complained. Like most here without private backyards...I take a lot of precautions to minimize my exposure while maximizing my exposure...if you know what I mean.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2017 :  09:47:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suppose this story fits this topic. Late last fall there was a knock on my door. I live out of town so that is rare. I had a quick debate with myself about answering the door naked but opted to grab some short and T. At the door I found a neighbor from down the road. He informed me that his 13 year old daughter had been out walking on the road and had seen me walking naked across the road to get my mail. His attitude implied a belief that seeing an old naked man would somehow harm a 13 year old female.

We chatted for a bit. He said he doesn't mind me being naked on my land, that's my business, but he doesn't want his daughter to see me while on her walks. He suggested getting my mail after dark.

Next summer his daughter will be 14. No person has ever been harmed by observing another member of his or her own species. Seeing me again likely won't be as much reason for conversation. I haven't stopped getting my mail naked across the road.

Naked is green.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2017 :  1:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

GOM

Be careful, it's a sensitive topic. If it was a mature woman, not an issue, she might call you a flasher, but a teenage girl, a young teenager, you can be accused of lots of things. It sounds harmless enough what you did, didn't sound like you deliberately walked in front of her and you don't sound to be anywhere near her but issues with kids, especially teenage kids and girls can be fraught. I have 2 x daughters, 20 & 22, who have been through those years relatively recently. I persoally would not have reacted like this other dad but I'm a nudist and would have dismissed it as harmless, I think my wife would have just laughed it off too but not everyone is the same.

You are right, no one has been harmed by seeing another human being naked, most (if they are honest) have a level of interest and have a good look. Some pretend to be offended and still have a good look. Even at a CO beach I give any families with kids walking the beach a wide berth, it's too senitive a topic I think.

For what it's worth, SBN.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2017 :  7:01:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude
Be careful, it's a sensitive topic. If it was a mature woman, not an issue, she might call you a flasher, but a teenage girl, a young teenager, you can be accused of lots of things.
For what it's worth, SBN.

It is sensitive because so many are ready to assume that young women are "innocent" and men are "guilty" and "evil."

In this state being naked is legal unless you are doing something deliberately to offend or alarm someone. The young woman was a couple hundred yards down the road walking away with her mother when I crossed the road to get my mail, minding my own business. The two women kept walking and rounded a bend out of sight by the time I had taken the mail out of my box.

Unfortunately, many clothing pervs use "the children" as an excuse to attack other men.

Naked is green.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2017 :  3:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

GOM

Interesting about your State laws, didn't know that. In most States in Australia I think if you are nude in the street, in public, you can be charged with "indecent exposure". Not sure it happens much unless someone is doing something more, waybe walking around with an erection, masturbating or harassing people (willfully annoying people when nude) or maybe being drunk at the same time, that sort of behaviour, occasionally you read about someone being charged as such.

When I lived in the city >30 years ago there was a guy who would occasionally walk from a suburb out of the city and towards the city naked. It was reported on a radio station and was considered fun at the time. It would be warm mornings, not every day and not the same route. People would call the radio station and alert them as to where he was. I did not read of him being charged as such but I think it stopped (maybe some police persuasion) or the station stopped reporting on him, old news so to speak.

Sadly I think there would be a different response here now to the naked walker as with your innocent walk in the street. Because of the bahaviour of a few (mostly men) the basic tenet of our legal system, innocent till proven guilty, seems to be ignored. Non threatening nude behaviour in public is an issue unless it's for the Bike Ride Day or similar.

SBN.

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved