Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 513 ]  [ Total: 513 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Longest consecutive time spent nude?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Polar Bear Plunge Topic Next Topic: New World record
Page: of 8

bzzlzz

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  05:16:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I'm brand new here, and I thought I'd kick things off with a general question/conversation starter:

What's the longest consecutive time you have spent nude?

I don't mean how long you've been a nudist, etc. but what's the longest you've gone without putting a single piece of clothing on (besides some socks maybe)

Cheers

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  07:49:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
New here too, bzzlzz... i'd have to say close to 12 hours. looking forward to spending more time in the nude.... just have to wait for the weather to get much warmer ;)

soak in the rays!!.. :)

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  11:08:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
12 days - at an AANR convention or when I'm on winter break. I think there's another topic here somewhere with the same question.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  2:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
14 days--- while we were on vacation one year at - -... and usually most of my family spend, EVERY weekend from Friday afternoon to Mon morning nude. Especially during the summer 2-3 days nude per week is common for us. And 12 hours or so per day we are nude. With the exception of school for my daughters, and work for my husband, and errands such as shopping, we are nude all the time.

Jenn

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  2:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum bzzlzz. For me it was 3 days while spending the weekend at Mira Vista. Had the hardest time getting dressed when it was time to go so drove some of the way home nude as well.

http://members.cox.net/freedomaz01

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  3:52:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On many occasions we have been nude for 7 days.
That is when we have travelled to Cypress Cove and - - - . I know a few evenings and a couple of days we ventured out to have dinner, or go sight seeing, such as the tram in Palm Springs, or Disney in Fla.

Just like "NaturalWife", we are nude from Friday afternoon until Sunday, and then it is back to the real world.

During the Summer months we are nude in the evening, but with the cold winds of Canada bearing down on us it is tough in the Winter months. We can't wait for April.

Cookie

natravellers
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  11:48:21 AM  Show Profile  Send natravellers an AOL message  Reply with Quote
4 daysfor us. But any nude time is good time. I can tell you this, and I'm sure everyone here will agree, it really sucks to put clothes back on after a lengthy time being nude.

j

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  6:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by natravellers

4 daysfor us. But any nude time is good time. I can tell you this, and I'm sure everyone here will agree, it really sucks to put clothes back on after a lengthy time being nude.

j

Hey Natravellers is that Verde Hotsprings in your avatar?

http://members.cox.net/freedomaz01

natravellers
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  11:39:59 AM  Show Profile  Send natravellers an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, sure is. We were there in oct of '05, I believe. A VERY cool place indeed.
Love the desert. We live in the ne U.S. but love to get out there as often as we can.

j

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 02/08/2007 12:50:21 PM

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  09:23:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
About a week last year on a visit at Living Waters Spa in Desert Hot Springs California, and yeah it sure was a drag to get dressed to leave. My wife loved the fact that she didn't have a pile of dirty clothes to wash when we returned home!

"Stay Cool & Hang Loose"

www.thenudenet.com

http://groups.msn.com/TheNaturistLife

smoothiecouple
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:45:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have spent 5 days as Ventanna in Big Sur. With the exception of 2 Supper nites we were nude or barely robed for 5 days

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  4:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
9 months....in the womb.
Feels just as good now as it did then!

Cathy

anudewriter

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  5:37:41 PM  Show Profile  Send anudewriter a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
my wife and i spent 5 days at club orient and were naked the entire time. we even went to the resturant to eat naked. that is the longest time i have spent naked.

george325

Posted - 02/19/2007 :  3:51:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit george325's Homepage  Send george325 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all natural, I have been naked at a resort in one day 8 hrs maybe in all oh about 128 days lol I enjoy it I would like too meet you and your family sometime on line I have yahoo thanks George.

GEORGE

george325

Posted - 02/19/2007 :  3:54:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit george325's Homepage  Send george325 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ps I'm sorry I meant that for bzzlzz, I put in the wrong name I'm so sorry to the both of you so bzzlzz I would love to hear from you too as a friend thanks and all natural 7 bzzlzz please forgive me thanks George

GEORGE

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2007 :  09:24:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Four days at a Naturist gathering at The Swallows/Sun Island. I try to get as much nude time as I can on the weekends but darn it life keeps interfering, grocery shopping, running errands, taking kids to events etc. I do treasure the times I can just laze around the house nude usually Sat. and Sun. mornings for a few hours before the rest of the family is up.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Polar Bear Plunge Topic Next Topic: New World record  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved