Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 463 ]  [ Total: 463 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Does your family know?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude Exercise Topic Next Topic: Why American Seniors Dont Go Nude
Page: of 12

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2013 :  09:21:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fire, that is truly strange that she keeps up her deception of the boys. One would think she could put two and two together and figure out the boys know if it's that obvious.

Guess you just need to nickname her Cleopatra. (Queen of Da Nile) LOL

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 10/13/2013 09:24:31 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2013 :  11:34:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is also strange is that our male friend (her husband -I'll call him John) is not shy about being naked all the time. The boys will come over, see him out in the yard doing things and their mother in her lightweight, short robe ... not much hiding the fact that she's naked underneath. John makes no bones about going to the "beach", Collins Beach on Sauvie Island,OR. Then he'll tell them ... "your mom and I won't be home today, we're going to the beach." They know "HE" goes to the legal nude beach ... does she think they are dumb and think she doesn't go with him to Collins?

The youngest has asked them over and over ... you going back to Terra Cotta? They know that they come to Palm Springs each year, they know the name of the place we all stay and ... they know that they've looked it up and know it's a clothing optional place ... why continue to keep it a secret?

They now have a new daughter in law and she's afraid that the new daughter in law will hold that against her when the new grandchildren arrive. She knows her son wouldn't do that but ... you can see her concern but ... it makes no sense to continue to keep it a secret when ... they already know.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2013 :  3:40:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My family doesn't know. My future wife's sister knows and her niece. Her brother doesn't know or her parents. Her sister has even txt us while we were camping this summer at
turtle lake in Michigan. knowing we were there.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2013 :  12:45:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For years, I expected that one of my uncles may be a nudist. Growing up, we went to his house every summer and he was always in the least amount of clothing possible, just a pair of shorts. He also had a propensity to moon people. Something just told me that he liked to be naked.

Tonight, it was his and his wife's 50th wedding anniversary, so I went to their party. At dinner, my aunt was wearing a scarf and as she went to sit down, her scarf almost landed in her soup. My other aunt made a comment "watch it that you don't put your thing in the food". Well we started to laugh at that innocent comment, but then my uncle said "I've done that before. When you don't wear clothes and you sit down to eat, it can happen". Now, I don't think he was kidding but I didn't want to ask him more about it at the dinner table.

One of these days, I'll have to bring it up.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2013 :  10:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Come on Willy, you of all people, I can't believe you passed that one up. By what he said and where he said it I'm sure the family knows, sounds like your one of the last to know for sure. I don't think you would have embarrassed him at least it doesn't sound that way.

Diger

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2013 :  11:18:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It wasn't necessarily about embarrassing him. It was more the fact that it was a family get together, and just didn't seem the right place for it. He and my aunt were the center of the attention, so I didn't want to take up a lot of his time talking about that. The next time I see him, in a more casual gathering, I will bring it up. Of course, he's in the car and on his way down to Florida for the winter today, so it won't be until the spring.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2013 :  8:59:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Have him to stop in Tennessee and pick us up.

Diger

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2014 :  11:11:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This past weekend, we had a birthday party for my nephew who just turned 6. I was sitting at a table with my cousin, my older brother and his friend (who is the brother of my sister's husband, so almost family). My cousin was telling us a story about how his good friend gave a ride to two women to this nudist colony not too far away in Canada and how they convinced him to take his clothes off once they got there. So I found it the perfect opportunity to tell them that I used to frequent a nude beach near Montreal when I lived up there.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2014 :  12:45:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Willy,

You are always alert to any opportunity to advocate for nudism!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2014 :  07:31:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What was their reaction to that Willy?

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2014 :  09:40:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Come on Willy! Don't leave us just hanging. What happened?

Tim

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2016 :  01:07:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, didn't realize how long ago we made any posts in this thread. On that day, nothing really happened. When I mentioned having gone to these beaches, nobody said anything in response.

But the other day, my older brother was having some surgery and my younger brother, my sister, my niece and two of my cousins were all in the waiting room talking. Someone brought up something about being naked and I said something about loving being naked. My sister just gave this look of disgust. Then the other day, her husband posted a funny cartoon about couples giving one another a hand in old age. The cartoon showed the husband holding the wife's breasts up, while the wife had a string tied around the penis of the husband and was holding that up. My sister replied "ill, barf". So I guess I see what she thinks of nudity.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2016 :  01:10:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also, one of my cousins that was at the hospital, she and I were talking and I forget how we got on the subject. But I said something about being outside naked and even showed her a picture of me shoveling snow naked. She laughed.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2016 :  01:41:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There always seems to be slight conversation about simple nudity with family or friends that really goes nowhere. We've been spending lots of time with my wife's older sister and she's made several comments with regard to being naked. She's even brought up a few stories about their grandmother on their father's side where she would come to visit and always be naked. Maybe ... that's where my wife gets that hidden nudist gene from!

But the conversation goes nowhere. Right after she says something quite fun and innocent, she reverts to saying something stupid like gross, Ewww, TMI, ... seems strange for someone that is 65 years of age. She wants to be friends with me on FB. She likes so much of the stuff that I post about family but ... I also "like" lots of pages and posts from nude/nudist pages. The Prof and I are talking about it and she's of the notion that if her sister doesn't like it or complains ... she can always unfriend me or I her.

We will eventually go to visit her when she moves back to Tucson. We will undoubtedly stay at Mira Vista during these visits and I wonder if she'll ask and if the Prof will tell her exactly where we are staying. I suspect the cat will come out of the bag after a few glasses of wine!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2016 :  07:26:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FP...I surmise from your post that your wife has never "come out" to her older sister? If that's the case has that been a conscious decision not to tell her? Just curious! :)

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: Nude Exercise Topic Next Topic: Why American Seniors Dont Go Nude  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved