Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 167 ]  [ Total: 167 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 Nudist Singles - Dating, Resources and Services
 Nudist Singles Groups and Activities
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: are you interesed in this? Topic  

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  10:40:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are you a nudist single looking for activities for singles? Or do you have an event to announce of interest to singles?

Add your comments here by clicking Reply to Topic.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  10:48:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first weekend in Dec. each year, Cypress Cove, in the Kissimmee, FL area, has a Singles Mingle. They also have one in May, I believe.

Travelites, Inc. in SC, about 50% of its members are single. :)

One of the most fun events is the annual canude trip on a Low Country River, about an hr. from Whispering Pines in the Shallotte, NC area.
Best regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Onc

Posted - 04/10/2003 :  4:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a relatively new single nudist. I have gone to nude/clothing optional beaches in Mexico for about four years but haven't done anything local. I would like to find nudist activities near me. Does someone out there know of any in the Baltimore, Maryland area? There isn't much on the web during the winter.

Rich

Edited by - Onc on 04/10/2003 4:25:38 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2003 :  6:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The easiest way to find what's near you is go to http://www.nudistparksusa.net and insert your zip code.

Off the top of my head, there is Avalon in Paw Paw, WV - about 2 hrs. from DC plus a few nonlanded clubs: Potomac Rambling Bares, Chesapeake Jaybirds, and BareBuns. These are all AANR affiliated and single friendly. There are a couple of other parks that are not single-friendly in that area as well.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 04/10/2003 6:06:43 PM

iamlinda

Posted - 04/17/2003 :  10:54:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit iamlinda's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SUNSINGLES OF GLEN EDEN

We are a group where single men and women in Southern California can meet and socialize at Glen Eden.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Saturday of each month at 11:30am with a potluck to follow at 2:30pm.

http://www.gesunsingles.org

Email Eldon (our president) at gesunsingl@aol.com or
Linda (webmistress) at gesslinda@aol.com

Hope to see you there!

Previous Topic: are you interesed in this? Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.1 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved