Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 546 ]  [ Total: 546 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 Nudist Singles - Dating, Resources and Services
 are you interesed in this?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: to date more nudist friends Topic Next Topic: Nudist Singles Groups and Activities  

alnude

Posted - 11/06/2003 :  03:03:27 AM  Show Profile  Send alnude an AOL message  Send alnude an ICQ Message  Click to see alnude's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

This is the largest dedicated personal site for Nudists / Naturists in the world.
Please tell your friends about us -
the more people we have in our membership, the more fun it will be
for all. welcome to try a free trail here!

http://www.nudistfriendfinder.com/i/1

johny59
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2003 :  04:42:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RE:
""This is a largest""

I dont want to be inpolite, but I see, this is ONE of the biggest one.

Dont forget such serious places as forums from INA (clotchesfree.com), AANR message board, Yahoo bunch of forums, Network54 hidden forums, secretnaturist.org forum and some hundred other smaller.

Yet it certainly would be better if to merge them together, but we live in the splitted world and everyone have a rights to think (even if it`s untrue) he`s the best. Who shall keep a cat`s tail up if not himself?

cyndiann
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2003 :  09:29:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit cyndiann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That website is one of the worst sites for nudists I could think of. They spam everyplace (like they just did here), they don't monitor their ads, there are lots of open solicitations for sex and no quality control at all.

This is a much better website for singles
[link deleted]

Edited by - cyndiann on 11/08/2003 9:28:23 PM

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2003 :  10:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i agree with cyndiann on this. terrible site. almost anything would be better

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2003 :  11:04:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting. I've had a profile on that site for sometime now. I agree that there is a lot of solicitations for sex on it and it does very little to distinguish the nudism/sex issue. Saying that, i've actually meet two people using that Site. Both geniune naturists who I still keep in contact with.

I think the naturist meeting places really do need to consolidate and remove the sexual overtones. That's not even getting into the costs associated with participation. Most of the meeting sites charge a fortune and offer very little in return.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Barefeet
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  1:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Barefeet's Homepage  Send Barefeet an ICQ Message  Click to see Barefeet's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi ! not sure if it is ok for this link here.
its just a listing of many datingsites. perhaps not nudepersonals. but.........

http://www.reviewonlinedating.com

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  1:52:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Barefeet,

Have you tried any of the dating services listed on there? The links look more like an advertisement than a geniune review.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Edited by - Spontanudity on 12/07/2003 01:22:32 AM

Previous Topic: to date more nudist friends Topic Next Topic: Nudist Singles Groups and Activities  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved