Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 411 ]  [ Total: 411 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude Gardening
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Aspergers and nudism Topic Next Topic: Doctor visit
Page: of 3

scale99
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  3:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's warm in Calgary now and I managed to spend a little time working in the yard nude on the weekend. ( I wore a sarong when I had to) . It was great to be out!

Anyone else do the same?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  6:50:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been mowing our immediate backyard au naturale for a few months now. I love living in the Midlands of South Carolina!! I'm about ready to mow right now before eating dinner. Sunday, I transplanted a couple of dormant bushes in the front drive...I did wear a pareo.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  7:59:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that the rain has left the Northeast, and the sun broke through the clouds today for the first time in 7 days, it was great to get outside and do some yard work.

Having very tall and large evergreens surrounding our yard, and the neighbrors are a distance away, my wife and I enjoy being in the back yard doing our chores in "the buff".

I too enjoy mowing the lawn. I have a riding mower and also a small Craftsmen to do the edge, and being in "the buff" it makes the job enjoyable. My wife enjoys planting, but she always wears a pair of gym shorts. Have to start working on the tan.

Cookie

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  9:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No nude yard work here. I'm surrounded by nosy neighbors in 2 story houses ... not to mention the Draconian Utah laws against having any fun. Probably just as well. I got enough sun on the parts I did have exposed.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2006 :  1:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NaturistDoc, I'm in the same situation. Not much tolerance in Ohio either. Plus my neighbor could give "Gladys Kravitz" a run for her money!

And to top it off I'm watching hail bounce off the labratory windows. Depressing.

Tim

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2006 :  6:34:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Y'all need to come and visit here in wonderful South Carolina. We've got lots of tenting space and room to park a few RVs as well. I just mowed so you'll have to wait a little bit if you'd like to do that nude. :)
Cheri

-
-

stewincanada
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2006 :  8:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit stewincanada's Homepage  Send stewincanada a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here in Vancouver we have nude gardening weather about a month earlier than usual...a new lawn is under construction as I type...

Stewart
Cheap Airfares for nudists ( and others )

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  01:48:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Y'all need to come and visit here in wonderful South Carolina. We've got lots of tenting space and room to park a few RVs as well. I just mowed so you'll have to wait a little bit if you'd like to do that nude. :)
Cheri

-
-

I'll bet you could find some other gardening for them to help with!

When I'm helping a friend with her house at Star Ranch Nudist Club, she does most of the gardening. But sometimes I help by cutting or pulling up the errant Bamboo shoots.

Last year, on World Naked Gardening Day [ http://wngd.org/ ], we planted some flowers at Hippie Hollow Nudist Park [ http://www.hippiehollow.com/ ] while on the Hill Country Nudist's Boat Trip on Lake Travis [ http://www.hillcountrynudists.com/ ].

Take Care,
David

"Gosh that takes me back ... or is it forward? That's the trouble with time travel, you never can tell." - 4th Doctor in the Doctor Who story "ANDROIDS OF TARA"

mark_fla
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  09:52:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being in S. Florida, and having a completley private yard and pool area, we can pretty much do most of the pool and yard work nude. The weather down here the past few weeks has been perfect, although a little dry for this time of year.

Just came in from the morning nude swim before I sit in front of a computer most of the day.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  11:33:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Cheri

-
-

Cheri,

We probably will be in your area later in the year. A good friend moved to Columbia for a temporary job and decided he wasn't coming back! Selling his house as I write this. The wife and I are going to take a long weekend and scout retirement sites. I just have to decide which place I want to visit first.

Tim

scale99
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  1:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would sure be nice to have a neighbour (like the people responding) that shared our interest or at least didn't care if they saw a little skin on the other side of the fence.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  3:51:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TallTim
Cheri,

We probably will be in your area later in the year. A good friend moved to Columbia for a temporary job and decided he wasn't coming back! Selling his house as I write this. The wife and I are going to take a long weekend and scout retirement sites. I just have to decide which place I want to visit first.
Tim

Tim, Just email me ( cheridonna@prodigy.net ) when you expect to be in town. It's always great meeting online friends in person. Columbia, SC (actually we live just southeast of the city in Richland county) is the only place that really feels like home. Plus the prices on this side of town is great, and we don't have the light pollution that's in the city.
:) Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 05/19/2006 3:55:00 PM

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2012 :  2:31:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This gentleman has the right idea. I really should suggest this to the local vintners

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/full-moon-over-grape-harvest/story-e6freoof-1226537529221

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2012 :  10:22:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,, next time we travel to Florida, we'll stop by for coffee. We go right thru Columbia,, then down Rt 321 to Hardeysville

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2013 :  8:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice day today. Sunny, warm but breezy. I decided to jump on the tractor and mow. Having numerous acres I get the advantage to mow a lot of it nude where the neighbors can't see. I took a few breaks and took a stroll through the fields and wooded areas. How refreshing! I did save some for the wife to do. She too likes to mow topless.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2013 :  11:17:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would like to own just 10 acres of privacy maybe with a creek running through it, i would name it eden.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Aspergers and nudism Topic Next Topic: Doctor visit  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved