Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 249 ]  [ Total: 249 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where is your most favorite place to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?
Page: of 15

inudist
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2008 :  12:44:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit inudist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I currently go to Hippie Hollow park in Austin occasionally since it is only 1 1/2 hours away from where I live. It is a beautiful park and kept very clean and is well maintained overall. It certainly does not have the stunning scenery of Tahoe. It does have its problems with gawkers and photo takers though. The most beautiful place I have been was Playalinda Beach several years ago. It is a nice pristine beach that does not get too crowded. Mostly I just find an isolated spot in the woods or I am nude at home.

I would still like to go to many of the places everyone has talked about.

inudist

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  01:25:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I go to nudist recreation club. Otherwise am nude only at home.

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  01:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By the way, how does one cast a vote? Thanks

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  11:56:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gfk1951

By the way, how does one cast a vote? Thanks

This may be another victim of the upgrade. The poll results are displayed at the start of the thread but, I it seems we can't add any votes.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/wespennest/2562019052/
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME41quy9_x0

Edited by - Balto Bob on 09/20/2008 12:11:07 PM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  8:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My new favorite place is the Chattahoochee river in metro Atlanta, a stone throw from civiliation the river is breathtaking with wildlife. After I go a short distance in my boat from the ramp I can get nude I than get to my favorite spot jump into the river which is very cold but invigerating, tie off and fish. The scenery is amazing, but you get intranced and sometimes other boater especially canoes will come up on you before before you can coverup. Life is great...

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  12:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cypress Cove resort in Florida is # 1 in my book. But as Melissa put it, anywhere it's possible!

mikeknob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  06:35:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favortie place? Where ever I can outside of the house.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  12:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have been nude all over the world except OZ and NZ. Love it.........and of course 46 States too

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2008 :  11:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have found several hiking trails close to home, I like the ones that also have a creek to wade in, plan to purchase a canoe or kayak soon to start exploring some of the local rivers

skipre
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  7:19:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Currently at home nudist planning on visiting a resort and beach next summer.

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  12:40:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live at a nudist resort so I am nude at all times weather permitting.

HabaneroSting
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2009 :  08:55:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit HabaneroSting's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm nude mostly at home, but I enjoyed nude beaches when I lived in California. Beaches seem to accept nudity more than any other public location.

Naturist Blog

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  03:45:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gfk1951

I go to nudist recreation club. Otherwise am nude only at home.

I had to parenthetically say that I love your cool Studebaker photo.

I have been nude at home, at nudist resorts, a mountain lake beach, 2 hot spring places, and in many places in the Sierra Nevada. Oh yes, in the shower, too; beats wearing a raincoat!!

Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his conduct.
Thomas Jefferson

Frank2233
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  06:37:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Favorite place is in the woods on trails, All at cherokee resort in TN. Second place wont hae to be Haulover Beach in Miami. After this summer we may have a new favorite place we plan on going to a few different spots this year

bnbngeorgia
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  12:38:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This may have been said before, but ya kinda have to wonder about the nine (9) voters to say they've never been nude anywhere. Why are you a member of a nudist site if you aren't a nudist?

Page: of 15 Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved