Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 450 ]  [ Total: 450 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where is your most favorite place to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?
Page: of 15

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  9:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am mostly nude at home. I can't seemto find any like minded friends. I do skinny dip at the neighbors.
when i get up northI know a seclude spot or two. But it is not always fun when your alone. went steaking last year for the first time in years enjoyed as much as I ever did

aquizinaga
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  02:11:15 AM  Show Profile  Click to see aquizinaga's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My favourite place to be nude is at Hanlans Point C/O beach on the Toronto Island. Its so nice to have the freedom of being naked under the bright warm sun and having the lake breezes waif across the bare skin. I would walk from one end to the other and just around the point where I have spent an hour or so looking for flat rocks to skip across the waters.. this area I dont have to worry about swimmers or boats being hit . This beach has lounges and umbrellas for rent and there is a concession stand only a 30sec walk from the beach (dressed of course). There is also wide varity of people visiting here including the odd young families with their children. Often I would see a group of young adults coming together which is great as it shows that naturism is still growing amoung youth.

At home I am limited to indoor nudity due to living in the city. I do enjoy very late night nude walks on some trail when the weather is warmer but these trails are also within the city hence the nocturnal nude walks. Of course this has allowed me to view the wild life that the day time textile walker miss due mostly to the increase noise and the many walkers and cyclists on the trails.

spirit

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  10:28:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cypress Cove Resort. I like the beach and my own yard but being free, completly free from having to worry about offending anyone is about as good as it gets. The ammenties available at the cove make for a wonderful day

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  6:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So far, home.

Tuesday afternoon, took my dogs out to let them go to the bathroom and I went down with them to the pond and saw that some ducks had landed, but my dogs scared them off, so I took them back inside, grabbed a camera, and went back out. When I got down to the pond, the ducks were still gone, so after hiding in some bushes, I decided to go on a walk to our family's land (I was nude from the time I got down to the pond the second time on). After seeing a flock of turkeys, a deer, 8 ticks, and making it to our land a mile away, I headed back to the pond to hopefully see that the ducks had come back, but they didn't becasue my parents were looking for me.
When I got back to the pond and put my pants on, I had to keep adjusting them as I could not get them back on and have them feel conferrable.

From the guy with his eye on the sky

crenshawjm
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  8:55:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow ! ! ! ! since i have yet to go to all these places i can't really vote. i have only been to Blacks Beach, and Rock Haven lodge, been a member at rock haven in 1998 and again this year, took my wife for her first visit and she wnted us to join the club so we did.... but we want to go to other places, if the gas goes down. kinda tought to drive to Haulover from middle tennessee.

Have a Great Day :)
Mike & Karen

bear

Posted - 05/23/2008 :  10:54:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We enjoy hiking in the wilderness areas.

Dave in Central Ky
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2008 :  11:29:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Freehiking in State Nature Preserves.

"Cold Weather Sucks"

Grunt
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2008 :  6:19:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Koversada in Croatia is a great place to go. There is an island off the resort with a bridge across to it. The best beach on this island has a bar beside it, and you can spend all day there. I love it.

Having said that La Jenny in France is a great resort. You stay in cabins under pine trees. To get to the beach you walk through the pine forest, over the sand dunes to find miles of sandy beaches with huge Atlantic rollers pounding the beach, what fun to body surf. At night, the entertainment is by the huge pool and shopping and dining area, but 100 yards away you can't hear it so you get pure peace and quiet at your cabin. I want to go back again.

Grayone

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  08:01:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite place to be nude is at home,
simply because I can be nude most often.
Travel now is a dwindling option. Would love
to find a place on the Carolina Coast.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  6:02:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just like to be nude when ever i can,house back yard and the magic circle in Quartzsite AZ. ...........old buzzaed

not as good as i once was.......dammit

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  11:27:48 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the beach is my #1 choice,have been to several nude beaches and always have a great time,love to enjoy nudity with others,always meet great people there,like may others my family is not into nudity yet,but my wife has joined me at nude beaches and has gone topless,my daughter will be coming with us this summer.#2 love to be nude at home and in my hot tub ,have not been to club yet !

smoothandnude

Posted - 08/08/2008 :  11:31:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my first time was at oaklake trails in oklahoma, it was during the week and not many people there but loved it, was great to just hang out in the buff, got to meet some great people while i was there and also they made u feel right at home,planning on going back on the 22nd of august so if any one wants to come up be glad to hang out or chat with u

dakref

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  11:16:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Favorite places are a nude beach, next a nude resort or club, but I rarely get to either. Most of my nude time is at home.

cking2008
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2008 :  3:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Send cking2008 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Since I am new at nudism, I have only been nude at home alone, or when company comes by. Would LOVE to journey out into the world and have more optons to choose from.

Carol King

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2008 :  6:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps an easier question to ask is -- where are you not nude? Okay, so I have to answer the original question. Hmmmmmm, I have only been to three places within the nudist public. I think Lake Tahoe (Secret Cove)is a great little cove, and the people seem more talkitive with newbies. The scenerey is heaven-sent, the water is in the 60 degree range, the air smells out of this world, there are no park fees or other fees to pay(free works!!), and the lake water is almost pristine. The only problem is the outhouse is up on top of the trail, and the parking can be dicey. That notwithstanding, I would choose Tahoe.

If you ever get to Lake Tahoe, go there, if you are in good physical condition. (I had bypass surgery, and the steep trail was negotiable for me; use your own judgment!!). It's on the east side of the lake, in Nevada, naturally, five miles north on state route 28 from US 50. I'll have to check out the nude beach on the other side; I believe Cheri mentioned something about that.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Warmskin on 09/07/2008 6:58:27 PM

Page: of 15 Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved