Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 445 ]  [ Total: 445 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Male genital waxing: possible and safe?
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Appropriate age for teens to shave Topic Next Topic: The smooth club
Page: of 5

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  8:07:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I get a full body waxing (including genital area) about every 4 to 6 weeks. I have been doing this for over 8 years without any side effects. I have had trouble in the past finding a salon that will perform the procedure on a male. I have had to move several times because the operator would leave and no operator would perform on a male. I have found a place near my house that does it and they have several operators that will work on me. Some operators have left and others have started and we continue without any problems. We are normally in a room with a sign on the door that states that a massage is in process, not to disturb. Sometimes someone tries to open the door, but it is usually locked so nothing happens.

I got waxed today and as the operator was setting everything up she mistakenly unplugged the light so we were in the dark. As she was trying to find the socket I got up and unlocked the door and cracked it a little to let some light into the room. She plugged the lamp back in and I closed the door and intentionally did not lock the door. Sure enough about halfway through the process someone opened the door without knocking or anything. I was lying on my back fully naked. I could not see who was in the doorway, but they closed the door pretty quickly. I thought that it was funny and that it embarrassed the person. I told the operator that it did not bother me and that I thought that it was funny. She could not figure out how the door got unlocked and I told that I did not lock it after the lights went out. She knows who it was that opened the door and figures that maybe she will learn her lesson not to just open doors without knocking. If I get the chance I will leave the door unlocked again. I have done it in the past, but no one came to the door on those days.

mark85304
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2013 :  11:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just joined the smooth club. I had my first of 6 to 10 laser hair removal treatments (paid for 6 and will get 4 more free if needed to achieve the desired results).

I tried shaving and waxing. Shaving left me with infected follicles and waxing simply hurt too much and left me bruised.

I can hardly wait to be bare once again.

--
Feel the sun warm your skin when there's nothing between you and the sun.

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2013 :  10:42:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mark,
I did the Laser thing about 6 years ago. I believe that I had 6 sessions. Each successive session increased the power of the Laser. I have a high tolerance to pain, but the final 2 sessions I had to have a mild local anesthetic applied to the genital area. The Laser did not remove 100% of the hair, especially in the scrotum area due to the darker skin. Maybe if I had 10 sessions it would have been better. There is less hair, but I still have to have the waxing session ever 4-6 weeks. Less hair equals less pain.

Now to get off the subject. Laser, Radar and Radio are acronyms (look them up). It has become the acceptable spelling instead of LASAR, RADAR and RADIO. And we the older generation make fun of LOL, OMG, IMO, etc.

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2014 :  10:15:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mark and bgdude1,
I've been doing the laser for quite some time with great results, going once every 4-6 months. Only last week I did the Full Brazilian, including ALL. I'm excited to see how long it will last. I don't like either shaving or waxing. what's your frequency of genital laser sessions?

bubbabubba
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2017 :  12:36:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they can wax just about ANYTHING inc your scrotum or your butt crack and I have had them both done. LOVE the look and feeling of being slick but keep a very manscaped "V" bush pattern --be sure you see a person well trained inn waxing men. and sometimes youneed to help them by stretching out your scrotal skin as they work. Makes it easier for them and for you.

gwt

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Appropriate age for teens to shave Topic Next Topic: The smooth club  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved