Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 478 ]  [ Total: 478 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Do most people like guys shaved?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving
Page: of 14

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2006 :  11:11:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I can't find a place to have the lazer treatments done, I'll undoubtedly give the epilator a go again and grin and bare it til I get used to it.

I don't mind shaving but I can't see me shaving later in life when I'm much older, so I'd like something a bit more permanent. I know the epilator isn't permanent but at least I won't be shaving every 2-3 days.

Thanks for the encouragement.

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  5:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah come on, FireProf, they love you and want to know you because of the parrot on your shoulder. This shaving thing surely doesn't get in the way?

Should we be worried that the scientific sample Ol' Hippie referred to might show a preponderance of indifference; e.g., "Is this what they talk about?"

We really need the parrot.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  10:16:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some women I know make positive comments when we see a smooth guy at the beach or resort, and some are very clear that they think it's non-masculine. My personal view is that I like the clean shaven look on men.

Cathy

later
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  1:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife likes me shaved, as I do her. In are group of friends most are shaved, or short trim. Each to their own. I have never had any woman make any comment that leads me to believe smooth or not mattered to them. I think everyone should go smooth once to try it out, if you don't like it, it grows back.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  10:36:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prairie nude

My wife likes me shaved, as I do her. In are group of friends most are shaved, or short trim. Each to their own. I have never had any woman make any comment that leads me to believe smooth or not mattered to them. I think everyone should go smooth once to try it out, if you don't like it, it grows back.

Great picture, Prairie Nude. I agree with your wife. Stay smooth!

Cathy

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  10:08:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
more contradiction

"nudism has nothing to do with sex" you all say...

and the women dont want to look at a "male arousal"

yet in spite of all this, you all are looking at each others genitals.... and shaving them or waxing them for display to each other...

really people.... cant you see what is happening here ?..... on the one hand you dont want to draw attention to the genitals... and with the other hand we are actively discussing their appearance.

later
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  4:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unless you've had a lobotomy, I think both males and females cannot completely shut of looking at each other sexually. That doesn't mean you openly display it in a nudist environment. Admiring the naked human form is only natural. If everyone had to wear black pants and white shirts, life would get pretty boring. Variety is the spice of life.

later
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  4:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How rude of me. Thank you Cathy. You made my face all red!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  7:30:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smendes

more contradiction

yet in spite of all this, you all are looking at each others genitals.... and shaving them or waxing them for display to each other...

really people.... cant you see what is happening here ?..... on the one hand you dont want to draw attention to the genitals... and with the other hand we are actively discussing their appearance.

Pal.......you can't be serious!! You're really stretching it aren't you!?

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  7:49:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

quote:
Originally posted by smendes

more contradiction

Pal.......you can't be serious!! You're really stretching it aren't you!?

That's an understatement!

Cathy

hosejockey

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  8:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Send hosejockey a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well we are trying out the shaved life. She has been doing it for a 6 months and I have been doing to about 2. We both like the smooth life in bed but i hate the shaving part kind of scares me.

quote:
Originally posted by nakedsurfer2000

I am new here and have not read through very much yet but I wanted to see how most females feel about guys shaving. Do they like it better than hair or is a good trim better than a full shave.

Thanks

lifelong nudist

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  04:49:05 AM  Show Profile  Send lifelong nudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In response to NurseRobin's question, as a man, i prefer my scrotum and penis to be shaved, but not my pubes....just one man's preference.

nurserobin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  09:21:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry - actually meant what do men like on women...lol

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  6:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speaking for me, I prefer my wife smooth, which she is. She prefers me mostly smooth with the hair above the genitals trimmed very short.

As far as other women, I'd be lying if I said we don't pay much attention, but we do a little. Very little or smooth seems to be the trend nowadays and that's what we prefer but in all honesty, when it comes to others...it's their choice. Just cuz one has a full natural growth of pubic hair or shaved smooth, doesn't mean we will or won't talk to them or be their friends. Actually, out of all or close nudist friends, we are about half and half.........half shaved and half natural.

It doesn't follow a specific trend in our circle of friends either. Some couples are both shaved, some are both natural, with other couples, one is, the other isn't.

Edited by - FireProf on 03/12/2006 6:16:59 PM

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  7:59:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fireprof:

After our Labor Day Party, and we had our shaving party, and everyone was "smooth", my wife and I were wondering who would stay that way and who would go back to "natural".

We had our monthly "nude party" Valentines Day, and we noticed that it is about 50/50 has to who stayed smooth.

After a couple of months, my wife and I decided to go back to the "natural" look, since we both like to color our pubic hair, and we missed doing it.

As the warm weather months start to come closer, I am betting a few more will go back to the "natural" look.

As long as everyone is happy with oneself, that is all that matters.

Cookie

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved