Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 146 ]  [ Total: 146 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 Fun stuff for a party!!!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nudist or exhibitionist Topic Next Topic: So are there any overtly sexual places?
Page: of 4

justmerob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  7:14:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit justmerob's Homepage  Send justmerob an AOL message  Send justmerob an ICQ Message  Click to see justmerob's MSN Messenger address  Send justmerob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Paganism: Thesis
Christianity: Antithesis
Walt Whitman: Synthesis
http://www.americanpoems.com/poets/waltwhitman/

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  07:01:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Camnude I have found the nicest time in the french Quarter to be the early mornings. Sitting out on the balcony, having a cup of coffee waiting for the sun to rise, and watching the town wake up.

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 02/26/2004 07:03:09 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  11:36:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly,

I'd only add one more thing to your wonderfully painted picture, a plate of those tasty warm pastries covered in powdered sugar...beignets.

Oh yeah...suppose to be on a diet so I can "Skinny Dip" again.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  04:32:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
FireProf; We stopped in New Orleans las summer on our way to Florida. We had breakfast at the caf' Dumond across the street from the market. The sun was just coming up and it was still cool. We sat here and ate beignets, and sipped coffee and watched the area come to life. Your right, can only each a few, and then its off for a run.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  06:40:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
new orleans about 6 am. the city waking up, coffe in hand, the vendors with their horse drawn carts going out to work, people coming home and going out, the smell of breakfast, the light fog coming off the river, and the sounds of the railroad trains and the horns of the barges all at once, softly bringing into another day.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  5:04:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, the early AM is a great time of the day, especially as Kim said, at an outdoor cafe watching the world go by eating Beignets and drinking coffee. Just don't wear anything black!

Chic

Edited by - chic on 03/03/2004 5:29:00 PM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  03:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Chic it would be nice if I could get away not wearing anything at all.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  07:30:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The early am is a nice time whereever you are. I especially enjoy being at the beach as the sunrises. It seems everything is new and untouched.

irishred

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  09:45:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the french quarter and certain parts of uptown, have seen people having breakfast not wearing anything and nobody gives it a second look or thought. new orleans with all its eccentricities, is a very tolerant city.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  06:57:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Really Calmnude? We never saw that, maybe you just have to know where to look.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  5:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

We've been to the Big Easy at least a half a dozen times, the last being about a year ago. We usually stay for about a week. We have never seen anyone completely nude, at least during normal hours.

chic

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  9:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cinderela...

No I have not tried it yet but I sure hope to soon... this Halloween I think..!
quote:
Originally posted by Cinderela

USVERA have you tried the liquid latex yet? what's it like? I'd really like to try that and make myself some comfortable clothes for once. :)

Bare Hugz... Vera, the Sun Devil

The Diablo Sun Devils... a nudist club primarily for the benefit of women everywhere..!

http://www.DiabloSunDevils.com

Devils@DiabloSunDevils.com

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2004 :  7:53:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cinderela

USVERA have you tried the liquid latex yet? what's it like? I'd really like to try that and make myself some comfortable clothes for once. :)

*chuckle*

No Cinderela...

I have not tried it yet... but I really do hope to very soon as one of our members found a place we can get it right here locally..! I will let you know when I do and perhaps post a picture if you like..?

Bare Hugz... Vera, the Sun Devil

The Diablo Sun Devils... a nudist club primarily for the benefit of women everywhere..!

http://www.DiabloSunDevils.com

Devils@DiabloSunDevils.com

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2005 :  11:37:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Camnude I have found the nicest time in the french Quarter to be the early mornings. Sitting out on the balcony, having a cup of coffee waiting for the sun to rise, and watching the town wake up.

Kim =^.^=

Kimberly, it looks like it will be a lo-o-ong time until anyone can again enjoy coffee and beignets in the early morning from a French Quarter balcony.

For all those souls who have made N.O. what it has been, I hope the reconstruction is done with heart and verve and all the joi de vivre that they have given to us over the years. And for all those who will now be part of the soul of N.O. forever, I wish them good rest and a stunning jazz band parade for their memorial.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  10:43:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm going to miss the great restaurants, jazz and hurricanes (the drink NOT the storms).

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: nudist or exhibitionist Topic Next Topic: So are there any overtly sexual places?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved