Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 245 ]  [ Total: 245 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 Fun stuff for a party!!!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nudist or exhibitionist Topic Next Topic: So are there any overtly sexual places?
Page: of 4

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Gortextaz, welcome to the forum...I hope to see more posts from you; hope you like it as much as I do.

Naturally, Dan :)

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  01:35:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You ever have those dreams papabare, where you are nude or semi nude in places you are suposed to be clothed? A nudist nightmare is to be clothed and everyone else is nude.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  04:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You know Kim, I actually will be walking down a hall @ work and do a double take and make sure I am wearing clothes I dress casually @ work so sometimes forget I have clothes on

Great being a geek that is essential to a work place, I can wear shorts and sandals 365 days of the year (not that I work 365 days a year!!) and everyone takes it for granted. Nerds rule!!!

Actually one of the more awkward moments in my life was a trip to NY with a friend of mine. He is not a naturist, and is in fact very homophobic and runs at the idea of seeing me naked. We went to NY and I basically made him (Well he was curious) go to a nude beach in Jersey. On one condition. I had to wear swim trunks!!! Imagine being on a CO beach CLOTHED!!! I felt like a gawker!!!

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  07:17:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How pathetic! A nudist goes to Sandy Hook beach, and wears bathing trunks!

Kim =^.^=

aviatrix

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  09:23:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a sensitivity to latex as do many of us in the health care professions.
It would be a good idea to do a skin patch test before using that!

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  10:55:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
papabear, lol. Cruel and unusual punishment.

irishred

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  1:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You know how uncomfortable Bathing suits are, when you are surrounded by comfortable people?!?!?

Oh and thanks Kim for the name, I couldnt remember what it was called ;) (Sandy Hook that is)

Hmmmm, I wonder how Latex would do @ a textile beach, probably get all sandy, but atleast (I would think) it is too close to the skin for sand to get in Unfortunatly you would realisticly need to wear a speedo or some such for men, or some kinda bottoms for women since a guy hangin out with latex covered genitals hangin out might just get ya arrested! Some people might not notice a woman with just latex on, if she doesnt walk around too much

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  03:15:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like the latex would be awfully hot and sweaty papabare?

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  8:38:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhh very true Kim, Atleast alot of swimwear breathes a little bit, so I would rather have breathing swimwear then tight non-breathin swimwear (Unless I was swimming in the cold, then maybe get warmer with Latex? Hmmmmm)

--------------------

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  11:59:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your skin breathes, best swimwear available!

Kim =^.^=

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  1:35:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fun Stuff for a Party:

good food

Libations ( both non-alcoholic and alcoholic)

nude friends!

Good recipe in my party book.

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  2:33:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Being it's Mardi Gras today, I'll break my normal no-commercial rule, and suggest BEADS - in traditional Mardi Gras colours of course!

Nothing else is necessary (as many have proven). They also breathe extremely well, dry quickly and don't hold the sand!

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  5:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ah yes revoli42, and they wear very well.

Kim =^.^=

justmerob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  6:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit justmerob's Homepage  Send justmerob an AOL message  Send justmerob an ICQ Message  Click to see justmerob's MSN Messenger address  Send justmerob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"AS Adam early in the morning,
Walking forth from the bower refresh'd with sleep,
Behold me where I pass, hear my voice, approach,
Touch me, touch the palm of your hand to my body as I pass,
Be not afraid of my body."
Walt Whitman

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  7:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mardi gras. beads, doubloons, food, libations, parades, rowdiness. and then the streetsweepers and fire hoses come out in the french quarter and chase everyone out. and if people have been partying since 8am, it is indeed time to rest.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: nudist or exhibitionist Topic Next Topic: So are there any overtly sexual places?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved