Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 159 ]  [ Total: 159 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Conservative / Family Nudist Resort - Trip Reports
 Members Favorite Resorts
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Heading to Cypress Cove Topic Next Topic: Cypress Cove Nudist Resort
Page: of 7

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2004 :  10:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I had to go to San Jose for work, so after the week we went 28 min away to Lupin in Los Gatos. Lupin is usually a nice weather place to go (So I hear, this was the first time). It was rather funny though because there was a BIG cold front so it was down to the high 20s at night, and we were in a tent. This was the only time we have been to a nudist resort and havnt seen anyone naked. Heck, we showed up friday @ 4pm and couldnt find ANYONE! Office was closed, we drove up to the cafe, it was closed, so we decided to follow some a deer and her lil ones (The grounds are Beautiful! Wild animals, etc. Even some raskally raccoons :). We fianlly met up with someone from the office, which was even funnier cause everyone was clothed, lots of ppl came in to get mail, etc, all clothed head to toe (It was 40 at that time, so no wonder ). While we were there we enjoyed the sauna and I took a quick dip in the heated pool. We were going to head to the NuDome to catch a flick but decided to just crash. Snuggled with a VERY nice cat that decided to adopt us because my daughter fed it some of her leftover potroast from dinner :) It stayed with us in the tent all night, while the raccoons raided our van :)

Anyway, in the summer I can see how this place can be hoppin! Hell If I had to move to san jose I think I would live there and commute in, seemed better then some of the commutes I have heard of there, and hopfully MUCH cheaper! :)

Sorry for the rambeling and bad spelling, Looooong day :D

--------------------
I believe that children are our future; Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside; Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Pat
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  5:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was my pleasure to visit Sandpipers Resort near Edinburg Texas today. It is not fancy but the people were very friendly. I will go back again when I am in the area.

Pat

jkb1857

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  9:03:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We will be visiting Las Vegas in the spring & were looking for a place to stay. The only places we have found were Nevada Sun club & Our House. Does anyone have experience with either of these places? I have e-mailed Nevada Sun Club but have gotten no response & their web site gives very little info. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  9:37:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A very fine lady, Gloria Massey, owns Nevada Sun Rancho. I've been acquainted with her for @ 20 yrs. and met at least one or two of her members at national conventions.

Perhaps they didn't get the email, that does occasionally happen. How about calling them??

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Gary94

Posted - 02/23/2005 :  11:36:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only resorts I've been to is in California. Olive Dell, Swallows, Sequoians,Elysium Fields and Glen Eden. My all time favorite was Elysium Fields. I loved it because of the laid back atmosphere the small intimate grounds and the fact you could always get a great massage. I belong to Glen Eden and it's pretty good too. Deerpark has the best pool but other than that it's not that great. - - - was awesome but I had a problem with the management helping themselves to my credit card.

jkb1857

Posted - 02/23/2005 :  6:32:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the responses. Are their any resorts or clubs with overnight accomadations within driving distance of Las Vegas (couple hours driving time)whether in Nevada or California?

Thanks

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2005 :  6:55:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jkb1857

Thanks for the responses. Are their any resorts or clubs with overnight accomadations within driving distance of Las Vegas (couple hours driving time)whether in Nevada or California?

Thanks

Nevada Sun Rancho probably has overnight accommodations. You can give them a call at 702/723-5463 or 1-800/786-5872. Say hi from Cheri Alexander.

:) Cheri

-
-

Gary94

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  12:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Silver Valley Sun Club is a couple of hours from Las Vegas. It's located in Newberry Springs just north of Barstow Calif. It's a landed club so it probably has everything you're looking for.

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  3:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Silver Valley Sun Club is my favorite club to visit when I'm in Las Vegas. Very freiendly people and a tranquil campground. I recommend it highly. Their web link is below

www.wemweb.com/svsc.html

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  07:58:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since I've never been to an actual family nudist resort ( I consider Orient Beach to be a nude beach) I looked at what is available in VA and find only one landed facilty called White Tail Park. It's about 90 minutes or so from where I'm currently living so that's not prohibitive for a Saturday "day camper" effort (unless gasoline continues to go up over $2.00!!)
Anyway, can anyone who's been there give me the inside info on what it's like? I'm not familiar with what it's like, or if it's even allowed, to go as a single. Also, any insight into what the "average age" of the visitors might be would be helpful. I don't mind a "mix" of ages...but I don't want to be there if everyone else is 30 years older than me. Nude or not, you kind of want to meet people with more common interests and that's likely to be possible if the ages are closer in proximity to each other.
Sunday is the first day of spring... so I'm thinking about maybe taking the drive down there on the first "warm enough" weekend day! Please advise if you have personal experience there..or know someone who has.
THANKS!

Ash

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  08:22:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ash, As long as you're over 18, you'd be welcome to White Tail Park. They are single-friendly. It's a nice park. If you're under 25, you can buy a student AANR membership for $15 through a club such as mine (I'd gladly do that for you). The membership will get you discounted admission grounds fees. They've got pools, hot tub, nicely kept grounds as well as rental facilities. It's been a few years since I've last visited and I know they've done some work there.

They will be having the annual Youth camp there for our Eastern Region.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

joenudist
Forum Member

Posted - 08/14/2005 :  11:33:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just visited the Valley View Recreation Club near Cambridge WI this weekend. I have been going to Mazo Beach a lot this summer and heard on the beach this weekend was VVRC’s annual nude car show. I decided to go and check it out. It was my first time to a nudist resort and was a great experience (though the weather did not cooperate and I ended up leaving a couple of hours sooner than I wanted).

VVRC is a smaller club with a nice pool, sand volleyball, RV lots and tent camping. The club was very clean with nice showering and restroom facilities, a clubhouse and some rental facilities. The members were very friendly to the visitors and every one was having a great time. I saw some great cars and met some nice people. The facilities are well kept and it appears that members take pride in their club. I recommend going to their annual nude car show and I intend on going next year and camping out for the whole weekend.

Joe

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/14/2005 :  1:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joenudist

I just visited the Valley View Recreation Club near Cambridge WI this weekend. I have been going to Mazo Beach a lot this summer and heard on the beach this weekend was VVRC?s annual nude car show. I decided to go and check it out. It was my first time to a nudist resort and was a great experience (though the weather did not cooperate and I ended up leaving a couple of hours sooner than I wanted).

VVRC is a smaller club with a nice pool, sand volleyball, RV lots and tent camping. The club was very clean with nice showering and restroom facilities, a clubhouse and some rental facilities. The members were very friendly to the visitors and every one was having a great time. I saw some great cars and met some nice people. The facilities are well kept and it appears that members take pride in their club. I recommend going to their annual nude car show and I intend on going next year and camping out for the whole weekend.
Joe

Joe, Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Why wait a whole year.
Regards, Cheri

-
-

joenudist
Forum Member

Posted - 08/14/2005 :  2:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri
[d).

Joe, Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Why wait a whole year.
Regards, Cheri

-
-

[/quote]

Cheri,
The drive is 4.5 hours to VVRC, so I will try to make it down for some of the special events. But I am going to Avatan one of our local nudist clubs this Saturday. I am looking at places a little closer to home.

Joe

Ellie893

Posted - 08/22/2005 :  03:36:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently spent a weekend at Terra Cotta with my partner and I was really disappointed. The room we had was shabby with not hint of chic; the so-called "breakfast" consisted of a variety of sticky, sweet cake-things, day-old fruit (except for the bananas which are hard to ruin as long as their skins are left on) ... I will spare you an exhaustive list of the tired offerings that were proferred as breakfast, all of which were set out in a room with a constantly opening and closing door - I rather felt that by the close of the breakfast hour, one might actually be able to acquire some dried fruit. I also noted a plate of butter upon which the butter pats had simply melted together - I hope the management has good insurance. The grounds, what there were of them, were pretty and well-maintained but there was an "enclosed" (as opposed to "private" or "intimate" feeling about the setting. Finally, one rather got the feeling that the owners played "favourites" and as newcomers we did not feel particularly welcome. This feeling was exacerbated when I was summoned unexpectedly back to my home town over a work-related crisis and I had to cut my stay short. When our situation became apparent to the management at TC, my companion was told that once I left, he was no longer welcome because he/we were no longer "a couple" and his presence, without me, would make other guest uncomfortable, and so he had to leave, despite the fact that during our stay, he had spent most of his time in our room, working (he's a writer) and probably no more than a couple of hours at the pool. We were quiet guests, undemanding, requiring nothing much more than complete anonymity. In my view, asking my partner to leave because I had been called away, amounts to discrimination. Besides all of the above, the Terra Cotta Inn seems to appeal to a pretty boring crowd of people.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Heading to Cypress Cove Topic Next Topic: Cypress Cove Nudist Resort  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 3.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved