Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 422 ]  [ Total: 422 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  8:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It IS a business opportunity. However you still can order it OnLine, and you don't need to know any Avon lady. Use the URL link that NurseRobin told us about.

Naturally, Catbird

Jasieu
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  08:23:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went to Gunnison Beach for the first time the other day. Just kinda stayed by the protected dunes. A few questions: Is the clothing beach part of Gunnison clothing optional? The little triangular shelters that I saw on the beach are they there for the obvious sexual encounters? . I also saw some tents on the beach, I guess they are allowed. Can you rent them somewhere?

Jasieu

***POW/MIA You Are Not Forgotten***

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  09:07:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jasieu

Went to Gunnison Beach for the first time the other day. Just kinda stayed by the protected dunes. A few questions: Is the clothing beach part of Gunnison clothing optional? The little triangular shelters that I saw on the beach are they there for the obvious sexual encounters? . I also saw some tents on the beach, I guess they are allowed. Can you rent them somewhere?

Jasieu

First part, NO. Big signs are posted! NO Nudity Beyond this point, on the north end. South end is protected area, NO ONE IS ALLOWED nude or otherwise! There is a very small section that is a clothed beach at the north end. Past the red flags marked the life guards are not to responsible for. Let’s face it, if you were swimming in the non-protected area and if a lifeguard sees that you are in trouble, they may save you. It is your risk.

Second part, NO SEX IN PUBLIC, duh. The National Parks Department, or whomever it is that runs the National Parks, does not rent or sell tents. You can buy a tent at any outdoor sports camping place.

If you think you can have sex in one of those, you would be wrong. The Park Rangers do not like to patrol a crowed beach on a blazing hot sunny day to stop “obvious sexual encounters”. The Park Rangers have to walk them hot sands just as you and The Park Rangers will not be too happy with you “enjoying” yourself while they are working. If you do not want to think of them, think of all the rest of us. The nude beach seems to have shrunk in size. Maybe it is because of those “obvious” encounters.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  12:12:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
He maybe talking about the wind screens. They don't rent those either. Did they block off the south end of Gunnison? We HAD the whole beach back in June.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/wespennest/2562019052/
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME41quy9_x0

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  12:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by catbird

Today June 19 I was at Gunnison Beach. It was an enjoyable visit. The weather was ideal -- sunny and not too hot.

As Balto Bob was saying, we have the whole beach. You can do nude hiking at Gunnison Beach, by hiking to the far south end, until you come to the sign "Entering clothed area." At that sign, I was able to stay awhile to meditate, as I was all by myself and nude.

Naturally, Catbird

Are the nests back?

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

creatively41

Posted - 07/21/2008 :  5:51:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at Gunnison Sunday, and boy was it hot. The length of the nude beach is not much, but given that the strip of beach is wide, it sure does fit a lot of people. The south end was indeed closed off, and I even saw a ranger in the area seeming to keep people away. I also saw a lifeguard who looked like he was trying to break up a couple getting it on in the water, but I am not sure.

Anyway, I got to Sandy Hook around 10 and there was plenty of parking. Unlike Fire Island on Saturday when I got there at 11 and the park had closed off Field 5 from parking. I had to park at field 4 and hike all the way up to the lighthouse, even though field 5 was only half full.

heatherton

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  11:42:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What are the least crowded days to visit with kids? Besides the weekend I can be off Friday and Monday. Our 12 and 14 year olds may be willing to go for the first time if as they said, none of their friends would be there. Haven't been in a few years and it's a long drive so wouldn't arrive before noon. Are the parking lots closed by then?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  3:43:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm quite sure you will find plenty of parking on a Monday. While the chance of your children finding thier friends at Gunnison are slim. You might tell them that if EVERYONE is nude, NOBODY cares.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

surfersoccerche8

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  11:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey i'm 18, and I'm really nervous about going. I'm so afraid that other kids won't be there. I actually would much rather some other kids my age going (not my friends of course), because i'd feel "better about myself". I was there once (last year), I got hit on by a few guys. I don't mind it because I'm bisexual, but I dont believe that behavior is truly acceptable. Is it? Does anyone know if other kids my age ever come?

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  10:05:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by surfersoccerche8

I dont believe that behavior is truly acceptable. Is it? Does anyone know if other kids my age ever come?

It isn't acceptable. That has caused some nude beaches to close. There is the motto, "Lewd it and lose it."

Sure other kids your age come.

Naturally, Catbird

BARENJGUY33
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  11:15:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heatherton, I'd say Monday would probably be your best bet. Usually one of the slower days overall on the beaches, and never many people under the age of 18 at Gunnison any day. I would guess the lot would not be closed, if there aren't as many beach goers, and they have added an auxilary lot just past the one for Area G. Most families sit between the clothed beach and the second life guard chair, or the snack stand. So, you might find a few others like yourself. Good luck, and enjoy. BareNJ

Jasieu
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  11:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was there 7/26 with my girlfriend. Very crowded but I noticed that thre seemmed to be more guys than girls there and in fact there appeared to be many gay men there. Did I happen to stumble upon a section that a lot of gay men frequent?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  1:48:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gunnison has a large gay population. They tend to stay on the south end of the beach (your right as you look at the ocean). I was reading some post about Haulover in FL. Same issues. Lots of men (gay and straight), not enough young people. I drive 200 miles each way. As long as I can afford the gas and can make the HIKE, I'll keep coming (Next Thurday I hope).

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Jasieu
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  1:52:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's exactly where I was on the right side of the beach near the water

newgrad

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  03:15:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi everyone, this is the first time that me and me girlfriend plan to experience nude beach. We plan to visit the Gunnison Beach, NJ sometime in the second week of August. However I read the first and last few pages of this topic and was discouraged reading about perv and troublesome characters taking our pictures, coz I don't want them floating on the internet.

It was assuring to read that at times beach regulars do help out the newcomers. However, I would like to know what should be done in case we end up in an unpleasant situation (for example, someone clicking our pictures, or passing lewd comments, or pleasuring himself, or behaving indecent). Would it be helpful to call the beach security and inform they about it?

Are there any beach regulars planning to visit the Gunnison Beach

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved