Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 165 ]  [ Total: 165 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Your All-Time Favorite Nudist Resort
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude in Paris? Topic Next Topic: Nudist Home for Sale/Carolina Foothills Nudist Res
Page: of 4

Izabitdrafty

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  03:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Izabitdrafty a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What nudist resorts have you visited where your experience has been totally awesome? So-so? Ew?

What resorts would you recommend, or not recommend?

Just a lil info on myself... I am a single woman planning on staying at a nudist resort for the first time over this coming summer with a guy friend of mine. So, a safe, relaxed, non-sexual atmosphere is a must! An adults only resort would be a plus... But any comments on any resort, even family ones, where your experiences have been especially enjoyable are welcomed!

Edited by - Izabitdrafty on 01/22/2005 03:40:45 AM

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  10:17:45 AM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Welcome to the Forumn! There are so many good nudist resorts in the USA, I guess the first and foremost question is ..What area of the US are you from?
Put that Info on the board, and I'll bet folks will send you all kinds of website links to a freindly nudist resort near you

Best Regards,
Gary

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  1:40:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So far we have been to a few. Here's our list.

Caribbean: Club Orient

California: Palm Springs
Terra Cotta Inn
- - - Resort

Florida: Cypress Cove
- - Resort

Adults only.....would have to say Terra Cotta Inn, - - Resort. TCI is adults only. - -, didn't see any kids there while we were there for 3 days. Same with - - - but doesn't mean they don't visit from time to time, just haven't seen any kids there either everytime we've gone for the day.

Let us know where you are looking to vacation and we'll all try and help.

Izabitdrafty

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  2:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Izabitdrafty a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the quick replies!

I live in Washington State. My friend now lives in Colorado. Since wherever the resort we choose is located at least one of us will have to do some traveling anyway, any location is ok. Info on West Coast resorts would be great! Oh, but don't feel that you must limit your responses based only on where I am, but more in what your experiences have been. Thanks much!

Edited by - Izabitdrafty on 01/22/2005 2:27:58 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  4:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Izabitdrafty,

I've been to more than 50 parks, clubs, resorts & beaches. My least favorite was in Louisiana. I have great thoughts of many throughout the USA. Favorite beach would have to be Sauvie Island, Fort Collins in OR.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  7:33:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I enjoyed DS. It is the top of the resorts. We enjoyed Cypress Cove very much. Currently we are in Fla. and the weather has not been to cooperative, but we are hoping it will get better so we can enjoy the amentities of Cypress Cove. I enjoy going to their pub, "Cheeks"!! Great to watch a football game in the fall on a nice fall afternoon, and during half time take a dip in the pool.

Living in the Northest, we enjoy going to "Solair"! Family oriented, but the beach by the pond is generally very quiet to relax and enjoy a good book.

Cookie

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2005 :  09:38:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've only been to five resorts (I'm trying to add 2 more this summer), but I have to say Bell Acres (GA). Nothing fancy aside from a huge pool, but 99% of the people are nude and friendly. And there's always at least a couple of kids for my daughter to play with. And that's all I ask for.

dcrobert

Posted - 01/23/2005 :  5:48:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit dcrobert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We moved from California about 8 years ago, so my wife and I haven't been to the Terra Cotta Inn in a very long time, but it was nice when we use to visit it regularly. We were members at Tree House, so we spent a lot of time there. Tree House closed/was bought out and renamed to Deer Park. Haven’t been there since living in Colorado now. We now go to Mountain Air Ranch (MAR). MAR is in the hills outside of Denver and has lots of hiking trails that we both enjoy.

PaulS
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  6:37:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I spent two weeks at Club Orient on St. Martin. Made several new friends. Had a great time. We are looking forward to going back again this year.

natural_calgarian

Posted - 01/29/2005 :  9:24:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favourite is [club name deleted at their request], in southern Brazil.

The location is gorgeous, and the people are fantastic.

It is not as developed as Cypress Cove, but they do have a hotel and a large camping area. As well, there are many year round residents.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2005 :  08:39:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Next week we're heading out again to St Martin and Orient Beach via a cruise.

Chic

james423
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2005 :  11:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Club Orient is definitely our favorite. We first were there in 1991 & we're going back again in May.

Gary94

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  12:29:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girlfriend and I are members at the Glen Eden Sun Club in So Calif. It is a large club with great facilities and lots of people on the weekends. Six tennis courts an indoor pool as well as a large outdoor heated pool and spa. A great place to visit.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  09:08:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gary94, It is a nice place, just wish it wasn't across the US from me. :)

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2005 :  12:20:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
agree with cookie about solair. you can either relax with a book, or hike or play tennis and volleyball, and the natural setting is great

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2005 :  12:45:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cypress Cove would have to be my favorite resort of the ones I've stayed at.
Overall excellent and a good value, although I do wish the restaurant food had been consistent. I had both one of the best and one of the worst meals in my life there. (The bar food was consistently outstanding... especially the Reuben.)

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nude in Paris? Topic Next Topic: Nudist Home for Sale/Carolina Foothills Nudist Res  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved