Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 204 ]  [ Total: 204 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Nude Beach Conduct - "Lewd It And Lose It"
 How would you address someone misbehaving?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Beach Etiquette: Nude and Non-Nude Topic Next Topic: Exibitionists
Page: of 4

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  8:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How would you address a couple or a single misbehaving at the nude beach?

This was a discussion that began in another thread, that deserves its own place.

What would you say, if in only a sentence or two, to convey to people behaving sexually at the public nude beach that they are risking ruining it for everyone?

Add your comments here by clicking Reply to Topic.

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  10:37:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quite simply, I would say that your actions are neither appreciated nor are they legal on this public beach. If you need to continue your conduct, there is a motel south/north of this area on route umpity/up.

SLOBOY

Everyday is another reason to be yourself.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  10:57:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would possibly tell them that their behaviour could lead to us losing the beach and to find a more appropriate location away from the beach. I don't think I would give them implicit locations. :)

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  11:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dag nabbit! I think I'll go with Cheri's response mucho more. Thank god we have diplomats like her and not presidential candidates addressing this subject.
SLO

Everyday is another reason to be yourself.

nynudistcpl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2004 :  10:43:30 AM  Show Profile  Send nynudistcpl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've seen some sprirted debates start as a result of someone confronting inappropriate behavior. Conduct like entering dunes that are protected by fencing and signs, endangering wildlife and of course sex on the beach (isn't that a frozen drink). :)

On lighthouse beach on Long Island, confronting innappropriate behavior becomes a team effort. For example, if a person enters the dunes, all the regulars will join in unison to stop the behavior. It is very effective and it prevents individual confrontations.

NYNudistcpl

Edward Ludwig
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2004 :  12:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool it butt head or leave.

Ed

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2004 :  05:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
My sense is that the people to whom you are referring who go to a nude beach, that is, a beach that is normally occupied by nudists/naturists, engage in inappropriate conduct deliberately. They do it for a thrill, to misbehave, to shock the natives. Anything we say will only confirm their activity - in their minds. Any form of confrontation short of legal action will give them an ideal excuse to tell their accuser to take a hike. They may put it more strongly. Also, there is always a possibility of violence in any confrontation, so if you choose to brace somone like that, don't do it solo.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  02:32:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think your right skeptic, most people know better, they just do it for the thrill. You do have to be careful that the other couple does not become violent. I would calmly mention to them that their behavior was inappropriate and they should take their activities else where. I think a group approach might have more weight to the suggestion.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2004 :  8:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i agree with kimberly. if one person approached them, they might just tell the person to kiss off.

approach by a group of regulars seems to be the most logical way.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2004 :  5:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I msut admit I am guilty of not saying anything either. It is damned awkward to say the least. Not only that but usually I go to the beach alone and I know which area to stay out of so I do that. When I have seen this type of behavior there is usually more than one male in attendance so I would be outnumbered from the start. There is the threat of leagal action I suppose but then this draws the long arm of the law down to your beach and it may be seen as nessesary to do away with the nude beach. I suppose just the threat and possibly being seen calling on a cell phone might work. Or what about taking a photo of them in the act and threatening to call the cops with it if they don't knock it off. I still think this would result in physical violence though. It is tough to handle this kind of situation unless your side out numbers theirs. They know what they are doing is wrong they just don't give a damn.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2004 :  1:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ask them, "Are you trying to impress us, or just get our beach closed down?" Taking pictures and making threats may prove dangerous to body and camera.

Don

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2004 :  2:08:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaps I should clarify. I didn't mean making verbal or physical threats. I meant the threat of the authorities being called or being seen to be calling on a cell phone may discourage them a bit.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2004 :  8:37:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudeal,

depending on the beach and the groups that attend, and the quality of the relationship between the nude beach folk and the authorities, sometimes they ARE called, and appropriate action taken.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2004 :  8:33:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's the best situation I think. "Hey knock it off or I'm calling the cops!" Or something similar.

wannabe2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2004 :  8:55:00 PM  Show Profile  Click to see wannabe2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Too bad you couldn't throw a cold bucket of water at them!

wannabe2

breadmanpaul

Posted - 05/29/2005 :  04:49:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was on a CO beach once when I guy was openly masturbating. This seems to be the exception, not the rule. Everyone just ignored him.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Beach Etiquette: Nude and Non-Nude Topic Next Topic: Exibitionists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.96 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved