Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 235 ]  [ Total: 235 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Religion And Nudism
 Christian nudist groups
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: what if... Topic Next Topic: Christian to help with questions in So Cal.
Page: of 6

Tim
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  5:03:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is at least one naturist church meeting in the UK. I wonder what they do?

BlkAmNudist

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  11:35:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All I have to say is that after the "www.jesus.com" debacle You are Marked4Life. pun intended

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  11:13:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! I almost forgot why I started reading this forum! Ah, yes - CHRISTIAN nudist groups! I live within driving distance of Portland, Oregon. Does anyone know of any Christian nudist groups around here? Anyone like to meet and start one?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  10:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by northwest

Wow! I almost forgot why I started reading this forum! Ah, yes - CHRISTIAN nudist groups! I live within driving distance of Portland, Oregon. Does anyone know of any Christian nudist groups around here? Anyone like to meet and start one?

There are probably Christians as well as non-Christians at all the nudist clubs (landed and nonlanded in that area). Why not visit one, join, and perhaps offer that as a suggestion to the club?!!

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  2:53:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

quote:
Originally posted by northwest

There are probably Christians as well as non-Christians at all the nudist clubs (landed and nonlanded in that area). Why not visit one, join, and perhaps offer that as a suggestion to the club?!!

Cheri

If you suggest it to the club, they just might point you to some Christians in the club. Then you would be able to make at least one contact.

Naturally, Catbird

cpman

Posted - 05/18/2008 :  02:15:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All, some interesting discussion here. After reading a few of the comments in this thread, I only have two small comments.

1) After Mark's mistake with the jesus site, a lot of you were making fun of him and basically trying to humiliate him. In my book this is not a good display of christian love (nude or not). Everyone who ragged on Mark should apologize to him and drop it if you are truly christians.

2) As christians, I thought our mission is to be as much like Jesus as we possibly can. I think Jesus would have walked around naked much more if that is how God intends us to behave now. I believe we should stop using Genesis as our example and use Jesus the Christ's life as our model for living life.

It is between each individual and God, think hard about it because you will one day be accountable to God for your behavior here on earth. Again, how did Jesus walk around?

MattAF

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  12:34:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, in the past month i have had to come to face or grips with nudity. Mainly cause i am joining the USA Air Force and to better understand nudist and see there points of views. Please tell me if anything i have said is wrong, misinformed or incorrect. I have been reading Forms and trying to study what the bible says about nudist and plainly I am just confused by what people post and see as the truth or opinions. Now to show my point of view I am a single 22yo with no opposite sex relations ever, and i try to avoid women out of fear, but that is my personal problem for later. And like most people i fear to be nude and i am not sure why, but that is why i am hear to learn. What is everybodys view on it and why do you believe what you believe? O!!, AND to ADD mud to the water i am A Christian, and have been raised in the Church of Christ my whole life, we try to do what the BIBLE says and we Governer our selves. As well my Father is a Minister and as of now i have not had the Courage to talk with him about it, but like i said i am confiused what the Bible says about it, and would like some insight of what you all who are practicing nudist understand on the Topic. Also i get the impression and understand some of the culture diffrences of ancient times to know and agree to a point, but would like to know more before i form my own opinion about it and will try to keep an open mind about all information given.

P.S. Any and All info would be helpfull, and any books,websites or other Forums as well.

Thanks from
Matthew

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  1:26:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt,

OH BOY!!! You have picked a topic that very much can be said about it. The Bible neither forbids nor encourages nudism.

To just keep it simple and to one point, I have felt close to The Lord while nude on numerous times. At a nude beach, to feel the sun and breeze on your bare skin and watch the rolling surf coming on, you realize there is a God. God created the sun, wind, and surf.

Naturally, Catbird

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  4:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt, I can recommend going to www.naturistsociety.com and click on Resources. There is a treatise called "205 Arguments in support of naturism." It includes some inferences to religion.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

earlash1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2008 :  1:40:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit earlash1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

P.S. Any and All info would be helpful, and any books,websites or other Forums as well.

Thanks from
Matthew

do a search for naturist-christians

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  02:31:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Allow me to add a theological point in this thread. (I'm wondering if the word, "thread" is allowed in this forum).

From a Christians point of view, Jesus took the sins of Adam and Eve (mankind) to the cross. From this, we could say that the innocence of the Garden of Eden is regained, and that nudity is Godly once more.

If one accepts this, as a Christian, then a Christian should have no problems with wholesome nudity. At the end of the day, the Christian precept is to judge people by what they do, ("By their fruits shall you judge") as opposed to what they say, or what they say they do. Assuming Adam and Eve's innocence once more, what is the purpose of clothing, save for being in a cold climate?

If you are a caring and honest person, what is the problem of being nude or seeing someone nude in a wholesome setting?

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  07:27:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MattAF
P.S. Any and All info would be helpfull, and any books,websites or other Forums as well.

One of my favorite resources is Fig Leaf Forum. Registration and news letters by email are free. There are a lot of different resources there.

Also Experience Grace is a good resource, including hosting The Bible, Society and Nudity done years ago by Jeff Rockel.

abstract
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  12:24:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

Assuming Adam and Eve's innocence once more, what is the purpose of clothing, save for being in a cold climate?

Pockets spring to mind.

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  06:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by abstract

quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

Assuming Adam and Eve's innocence once more, what is the purpose of clothing, save for being in a cold climate?

Pockets spring to mind.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  02:25:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recently I had a discussion on this subject with another sincere Christian who was very surprised to learn I was a nudist. I attend church regularly and participate in church-related activities. I've raised a family, and although my wife does not particiapte in my life style, we have a very good relationship based on mutual respect and good manners. I am a Christian and look forward to a "nude" Heaven. How else could it be?

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: what if... Topic Next Topic: Christian to help with questions in So Cal.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved