Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 216 ]  [ Total: 216 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Religion And Nudism
 Christian nudist groups
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: what if... Topic Next Topic: Christian to help with questions in So Cal.
Page: of 6

sheye
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  8:52:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
don't confuse me with the well mannered christians or the ones who think they can walk around nude...I'm all about being honest..brutally so at times...look up padre pio..he pissed off alot of higher ups..cuz he could see right through BS....truly a holy man..not well mannered at times..but dead on right..if any of you so called christians care to read about him..he was canonized in 2003 by jean paul.Have the utmost respect for that man..would love to here what he has to say about you Christian naturalists..I can imagine how well mannered he would be..May his prayers for our souls be answered by the Almighty through the grace of our Lord..Jesus Christ

Edited by - sheye on 12/14/2006 8:55:13 PM

openess
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  05:29:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there any evidence that Christ was "pissed off" at nudists? (Chapter/verse?)

sheye
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  08:24:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Someone who wishes to be what they want to be..depite what the bible says..will only see what they want to see.the bible has been twisted and misinterpreted for a long time.I am only going to say if you really want to understand that Holy book you must ask for guidance and enlightenment from the "Holy Spirit".I'm not going to say anything further on the subject..stumbled acroos this site looking for info on sodom and gomora..read what mark had to say .and I felt compelled to agree with him.I believe you're all just exhibitionists at heart..but..I'll let God be the judge of that..I know He'll be mine ..and trust me,I have lead a very far from perfect and holy life.So..my fellow humans I'm leaving you with that thought..take it for what its worth.May the Holy Spirit bring you all the joy ,love,and grace that it was intended to bring in a manger, many many years ago.May the love and light of the Holy Spirit rest upon your souls this Holiday season.This will be my last post..I give you my word I will never come back to this site..Amen

stupid

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  09:03:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sheye

Someone who wishes to be what they want to be..depite what the bible says..will only see what they want to see.the bible has been twisted and misinterpreted for a long time.I am only going to say if you really want to understand that Holy book you must ask for guidance and enlightenment from the "Holy Spirit".I'm not going to say anything further on the subject..stumbled acroos this site looking for info on sodom and gomora..read what mark had to say .and I felt compelled to agree with him.I believe you're all just exhibitionists at heart..but..I'll let God be the judge of that..I know He'll be mine ..and trust me,I have lead a very far from perfect and holy life.So..my fellow humans I'm leaving you with that thought..take it for what its worth.May the Holy Spirit bring you all the joy ,love,and grace that it was intended to bring in a manger, many many years ago.May the love and light of the Holy Spirit rest upon your souls this Holiday season.This will be my last post..I give you my word I will never come back to this site..Amen

stupid

Well, Thank you for small favors

Tim

Mnstnz
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  09:23:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Mnstnz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Amen, Tim

Peace and Long life to all

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  12:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by openess

Is there any evidence that Christ was "pissed off" at nudists? (Chapter/verse?)

No openess, there is no evidence to that effect. I studied the Bible throughout my entire academic career, from kindergarten to high school graduation at Christian schools. I have read it cover-to-cover and bit-by-bit. As an adult, I taught 5th and 6th grade Sunday school for 8 years, and several of my students have since been ordained as ministers. I have also taught an adult class. Don't get me wrong, I don't know everything, but I have a pretty good idea what the Bible says about a lot of things.

quote:

(1)Someone who wishes to be what they want to be..depite what the bible says..will only see what they want to see.(2)the bible has been twisted and misinterpreted for a long time.I am only going to say if you really want to understand that Holy book you must ask for guidance and enlightenment from the "Holy Spirit".(3)I'm not going to say anything further on the subject..

stupid

(1)You want to see things that aren’t there.
(2)Based on my personal experience, I’d have to say this misguided person has no clue what the Bible says. I’ve seen it before. People who have conceptions about what it says, but have not studied it at all. Can’t interpret or misinterpret what you haven’t read.
(3)You have nothing Biblical to back up your thoughts so you won’t respond.

I consider it a sin to miss-use the Bible to convey your ideas, as opposed to God's ideas. Furthermore, consider it a sin to find fault in the beauty of God's creation. "There is no perversion in the sight of nudity, but it is perverse to find shame in God's creation." Randy. You can quote me.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  3:09:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has that self opinionated twat Sheye really gone? No wonder there is so much strife in the name of religion in this world if biggots like that are gracing our places of worship. What ever your religion, if you wish to follow the nudist way of life, do so in peace, peace with yourself and peace with others.

Mike

ggwydion
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  3:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Send ggwydion an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know, I usually would not jump into a Christen descussion as I am not one but this time I gota. What the fu**, what is the purpose of all the hate? I mean gods, we have enough to worry about without these people causeing more problems. Ones body is there own and what they do with it is no ones business. Just my two sense. Have fun everyone. Oh, and no, I know a lot of Christen folk and I do not judge you guys by this out-spoken individual. Peace.

imnude2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  8:26:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Sheye,

You surely express a lot of passion! I agree with you when you said that God will be the judge regarding the issue of nudism.

Padre Pio was a great man, a saint. I love him (too) for his devout love of Jesus Christ. There are so many of these great people (true saints) I admire.

Sheye, you know there are good and bad in all people (men & women) and "nudists" are many of those (men & women.)

My religious beliefs are strong too. I am not the experienced nudist, although I do prefer to be nude at home whenever possible.

Christians pray for all people.

Sincerely,

ImNude2

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  02:30:31 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ggwydion

Oh, and no, I know a lot of Christen folk and I do not judge you guys by this out-spoken individual. Peace.

ggwydion,
Thank you for recognizing that that person is not representative of Christians. I'm happy to know that reasonable people like you recognize that. A few eccentric zealots in any group can often give that group a bad name.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  03:17:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Someone who wishes to be what they want to be..depite what the bible says..will only see what they want to see.the bible has been twisted and misinterpreted for a long time.
stupid

And you don't think that you see what YOU want to see, or misinterpret the Bible at all then?

Pete Knight
(A godless heathen, because of unchristian like, self righteous people like you Sheye.)

VillagesC

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  09:25:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Teachings seem to be oriented more toward "love your neighbor as yourself" these days. I don't think this is possible without respect for others and their views.

In reading other's post, as a fairly recent (home) nudist, my attidude and respect toward other nudist has really grown in a positive way.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  11:29:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I find more acceptance from fellow nudists that from any religious zealot, if it were possible I would put naturism as my religion at the next census.

Pete Knight

Edited by - Pete Knight on 12/16/2006 3:37:20 PM

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  3:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now you're talking, Pete! I can see it now ... Saint Baxandall's United Naturist Church of Pasco County. They'd have a stack of towels by the entrance in case you forgot to bring one to sit on. I'll leave the theology (if any) to someone else. Of course there is one practical problem. What's the point of passing around the offertory plate if nobody in the congregation has any pockets?

Doc

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  6:42:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good point, Doc.

Sorry about the troll, folks. He's history. I almost deleted anything after he first appeared to restore the thread, but you guys seem to have saved it, and you've added some valuable comments as well.

The best thing to do when you notice someone aggresively trying to rile everyone up, is NOT to respond. He WANTS you to take the bait. This is a Troll. Instead alert the Admin by email or forum PM.

We'll delete the troll's inflamatory comments, and hopefully the thread will then remain readable, without a trace of the troublemaker.

Now, what were we talking about?

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: what if... Topic Next Topic: Christian to help with questions in So Cal.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved