Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 478 ]  [ Total: 478 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Nudist Problem - Unwanted Erection
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist
Page: of 16

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  4:34:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Geez what part of the male body do men not understand? It happens all the x and how they deal is their issue. Yes men get them in the strangest places and at sometimes the most inappropriate times but its called a natural occurance .... we women get wet sometimes just seeing a gorgeous dude but so far I have yet to see a forun about that... Why? Maybe we ladies should start one? ya think?

Skinny Women are not Evil

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2009 :  10:40:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I responded on another thread but I wish the problem were mine. Erections I have none, nor other functions. But I am alive and have a large extended family that pales these physical shortcomings.
Again (every day you get up in the morning is a good day)

duke606

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  10:47:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bassman

I Try to be a nudist but am having a problem
I can't even go in my back yard with a privacy fence and no one aroung with out me getting hard and the only way i can get it to go away is to get dressed again. Even at the gym around a bunch of men the clothes come off and the penis go up but I am not gay nor have i ever like men.
What Can I Do I Am Very Embarrassed Especially Around Women

duke606

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  10:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was younger I had the same problem as you have. when I would go to the ymca take my clothes off my penis would stand up. What I did I would go around the house in the nude and sleep nude. If you will do this often it will help you. there will be times when you may get half hard most people will just think that is your size.

bobski96
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  08:40:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very simple answer, just get old like me.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  8:42:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Proud to say that at age 61, I had a problem with sporting an erection when at a nude beach. I hadn't been to one before at nudist resorts, and the sensation of being there nude among a mixed crowd,inspired my erection, so to speak. My secret to erections at an older age, try vegetarianism. Meat-eaters take in saturated fats which make blood flow more difficult. I have seen a microscopic photo of blood cells with saturated fat making them cling together. That doesn't happen on a well-chosen plant food diet. I know, I'll eat a lot of meat, and that will cure my unwanted erections at the beach. What an idea!!!

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason

lantageek

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  09:18:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you're at a nude beach or resort, you can either cover it up lie on your stomach or go in the water (shrinkage ala Seinfeld).

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  8:18:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Erections are natural, being embarresed at having one in public is also natural. Lay down on your towel until it goes away and try again. Time and experience with nudism will finally take care of the problem. The enemy is the mind and the young body. Enjoy the sounds of the water, the birds, the sight of the clouds and the waves lapping on the beach until your mind is ready for people. Talking to people will keep your mind off of other things.

Michael

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  9:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This topic is like an unwanted erection. It seems to rise up out of nowhere a few times a week . . .

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  9:48:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erections, to the best of my knowledge, are a very natural thing. If it happens it happens. Why fight it and be embarrassed? I can see where it may embarrass other nudists, but that is part of being nude. Accept people as they are...

frankentron5000

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  7:32:33 PM  Show Profile  Send frankentron5000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm so amazed that someone would be embarrassed of an erection. Unless you're chasing an unwilling playmate around the beach with it, it is as natural as the sun rising and setting. There are men who can't get erections at all, and they would wish for the problem of getting an erection at inopportune moments.

An erection is the most beautiful state of a man's penis, and should be viewed as such. It is a state of arousal, of awareness, of connection with the excitement and beauty around you.

I had visited the local nude beach just a couple days ago and had more than just an erection. I was sunbathing when two very beautiful young women strolled up and set up their towels nearby. They stripped just to their g-strings and played their paddle-ball game in the sand. I just casually watched and they paid no attention to me. They were incredibly beautiful to watch and my penis obviously responded. They played for a while, and by the time they sat down to rest, I was fully erect and feeling as though I would need to relieve the pressure. I stood, fully erect, and walked toward the back of the beach. The girls didn't even seem to notice me. I neared a bush and turned away so they wouldn't be insulted or shocked by my display; I barely touched myself and shot my s**** into the bush. I quietly finished and went back to my towel and relaxed. The entire experience seemed natural and wonderful to me. I threatened no one, was rude to no one, and yet felt the ultimate enjoyment of observing two very beautiful young women.

tomcornell

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  10:13:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HomeNudist

This topic is like an unwanted erection. It seems to rise up out of nowhere a few times a week . . .

And your mouse just couldn't help itself clicking on this topic. And then your fingers couldn't be stopped from typing a reply.

Yep, just like those uncontrollable erections. Maybe you should cover your hands with a towel until the urge to post subsides. That way the rest of us won't have to be offended by your remarks.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  12:40:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was wondering, (and I have an active imagination) that given a public beach that had a sign that said, "We castrate men with erections," if that would keep down the number of erections. Just a thought, but hopefully not a fulfilled one!!

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  10:26:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frankentron,TomCornell and Warmskin,,,you guys rock. So glad to hear there are 4 of us who get those nasty erections. It sounds like we understand the Male body. As I have said before...erections are a very natural occurrence and why and how can a Man dissuade one. I have never successfully stopped an erection and I view it as a beautiful natural thing. The Male is a very beautiful creature and we need not slink into the shadows for anyone. If you take the time to notice how much emphasis is placed on the female in movies, you can see how some view an erection as nasty or obscene.

tomcornell

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  10:29:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to add two other points to this discussion just to give you something to consider.

Some men take these pills that begin with V or C for whatever reasons. I tried C once to see what it was like and I know for a fact that these chemicals can stay in a man's system for several days. If one of those days happens to find him on a nude beach then once it starts it's impossible to stop and it will throb at full mast for quite some time.

On the other hand something that might be inhibiting new men from trying out nude beaches is "leakage". I know if I am feeling envigorated walking in the sun and seeing other nude people enjoying the sun that some seminal fluid can trickle out. I don't have to be erect for this to happen and it can be quite embarrassing especially if I am walking and it forms sort of a spider web between my legs.

I am coming to terms with my upbringing and a lot of society's pressure about nudity and sexuality, but nude recreation has brought me leaps and bounds ahead of where I was only a short time ago. The regulars who invited me into their group made a huge difference. If you want more people to try it out I think you have to understand that men have these legitimate concerns just as women have theirs and be understanding rather than judgmental. That's the reality of the situation.

Page: of 16 Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved