Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 489 ]  [ Total: 489 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Nudist Problem - Unwanted Erection
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist
Page: of 16

CraigV

Posted - 06/06/2008 :  11:34:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow. I thought the body, male or female, was natural. Erections happen, and you really have to be ignorant of basic physiology to not understand they happen in non-sexual situations. If you want to visit a nude beach with your kids, that's great. But being on guard to punch out any guy within sight of your child because the poor slob gets an erection? The only trauma your child would experience is having his or her parent acting so immaturely. If you don't make a big deal about it, neither will they. Nobody is hurt or traumatized. Again, it's a natural aspect of being human.

NoSir123

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  7:32:42 PM  Show Profile  Send NoSir123 an AOL message  Click to see NoSir123's MSN Messenger address  Send NoSir123 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry, I'm not a nudist nor have I been to a nudist resort, but I must say something. I just think its contradictorary and hypocritical to say an erect penis is something to be covered up.

If I am correct, nudism is about being comfortable with the natural naked body. Being comfortable with the natrual naked body includes an erect penis, because it is a natural function of the male body. A penis erects itself to stay healthy. It is NOT healthy to not have erections.

Erections can some times be controlled and some times not be controlled. Myself, I am 20 years old and I cannot count how many times I have had random erections. It should not be offensive to anyone who is truely comfortable with the natural human body to see an erect penis. It is not immature to have an erect penis. It would be mature to accept it, because it is natural.

I just find it contradictorary to nudist beliefs to not accept an erect penis and to have it covered up. If I'm not wrong, nudism is about freedom. I wouldn't feel free if I had to hide a natural function of my body. If this is how nudism will always be, then I will never be a nudist.

There is a difference between walking around with an erection and acting like nothing is happening and walking around with an erection looking for an audience because they want to show off. Just because some one is walking around with an erection does not mean they want to show off.

Those of you who say erections are purely sexually driven are wrong. I'm not trying to make any personal attacks. I walk around my place naked all the time and I get erections constantly, but I'm not thinking about sex.

I have one final question, what do you all do if a guy falls asleep in the open and gets a nocturnal erection? He is not awake to cover it, nor is he awake to control it.

If you want help keeping erections away, try taking caffine. Drink coffie or something with caffine. Caffine is a vaso-constrictor, meaning it constricts blood flow, which can constrict flow TO the penis, resulting in less or no erections.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Mike 333777

Posted - 09/07/2008 :  01:43:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting a hard on is also natural. I don't see what the big deal is. I've had erections on nude beaches and just let it happen and subside. If the worse thing you have to worry about is a stiffy, life must be pretty good.

aznudeken

Posted - 09/08/2008 :  11:27:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
back in the days when I could get an erection....I remember going to a nude beach for the first time, I was so scared that there was no way I was going to be able to get an erection. Over time, me fears subsided and on occasion I would feel an erection coming on, I would roll over on to my stomach, cross my legs and fold my hand is my lap. There were ways to handle it.

daily0321
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2008 :  11:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do i stop unwanted erections when im sleeping naked? Cud u give me some advice

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  12:43:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dude, if you sleeping naked in your bed what's the problem?

Diger

idontcare

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  3:47:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit idontcare's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One day i went to a naturist beach with some friends, and i was "in love" with a girl that was with us.
So i start having an erection... It was my first and i never had other.
I put a towell around my body, but it was a bit weird, and everybody understood it, and start laughing.

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  10:01:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only wish I had the problem. At approaching 80 years and a prostatectomy 13 years ago, erections are a fond but distant memory. However, I remember a long gone Boston radio host who used to have a once a year sexual survey. On the radio he asked a 75 year old women "at what age do you lose interest in sex" to which she replied " you'll have to ask someone older than me". My younger wife (she is only 76) and I have cuddling sessions and it brings back memory's of our happy romps in the conjugal bed. After 5 kids and now 9 Grandkids we look forward to many (?) happy years NUDE.

cassie

Posted - 10/05/2008 :  8:37:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is an interesting thread (laced with some kind of not so friendly or human scoldings and opinionated statements).

I think the analogy comparing and contrasting the nipple hard-on (NHO) scenario was a well founded intellectual inquiry.

I'm transgender and a new nudist and I get erections even when I'm doing my nails.

I don't see what the big deal is.

Does anyone have an intellectual discourse on the the appropriateness of a sail filling with wind?

Seems to me like the enlargement of glands is a natural biological function. Some of these glands are "sex" glands (and some of them "become aroused" by the wind, one would probably better concern oneself if the relevant glands didn't occasionally catch the wind.

I think the biggest problem on the planet is naked turtles walking around in major metropolitan areas with erect nipples selling popcorn and hotdogs. Most of them don't even offer catsup and sauteed onions as condiments. How Ridiculous is that!

Regards, Cassie

dzero35

Posted - 10/11/2008 :  2:06:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Young_nakedman

Yes, and carry ice packets on yourself so it will be as small as possible so no one will know you even have a penis. Better yet have it surgically removed...that's the best way to go...Guys don't need penises to go to a nudist resort the best thing to do is take their penises off before they go to a nudist resort. sex changes are also another alternative because you can have it removed and have a vagina instead. Just don't go to a nudist resort with a penis, because women and old men get offended real easy.

Hahaha, sorry!Young-nakedman made me laugh so hard, sorry about that, I think He tried to help Bassman to become a TRUE nudist!!!He should add another alternative is to wait for 4 more decacades to save some hospital fees...
Please don't get mad at me for the joke above,now I'm serious,I'd like to give a method to cure the unwanted erection:
Think about something else to distract yourself won't work because you are not thinking about anything sexual. It's an UNWANTED ERECTION, nothing to do with the mind, It's physical so you need a physical treatment.

You can try right now with me,pull your penis out if you have one, make an erection, a wanted erection.
Insert a Q-Tip into your ear ( 1 for each ear will work faster)and start to roll.
OK,did It work on you? It worked for me twice.Be careful, don't be too hard to yourself, God,I hurt my ear a little!
What if you are completly naked and don't have Q-tips with you ? simly pull a piece of your hair off your head (as long as possible,15 cm is good ),fold it at the middle and twist it by rolling. tie a knot at where the 2 ends meet. hold the knot and insert the hair into your ear and roll. To me, this works better than Q-tips.
And what if you don't have hair? other people's hair will work ,too.
Good Luck!
Dzero35

A Little Confused

Edited by - dzero35 on 10/11/2008 2:15:41 PM

timelord

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  4:27:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a difference between aroused, and an erection, aroused is brought on by sexual thoughts, and erection is caused by hormones kicking up a notch.

A healthy male will, have an erection or two, three or four, depending how old you are.
As for women they also suffer the same but it is not visible.
While we MEN have to consciously keep tabs on our sexual organs, women can enjoy to their hearts content, enjoy the view, and fantasize, and at all time being discrete.
The problem is the women had decided this is not appropriate (even though they themselves get aroused), if you read the multiple threads, it’s the women that mostly condone the actions of the penis.

I was brought up in Italy, I enjoyed their nudist beaches, men will be men, teenage boys will be teenage boys.
Teenage boys, will most likely dawn an erection, because their hormones are in high gear. What are they to do , stay in the water, on lie on the sand all day.

The idea of nudity is to enjoy the freedom, how can I be free if I have to worry about what level my hormones are doing, then look for an escape plan, quick run for the water, or drop and give me 20 pushups, or think of scary movie.

I don’t like the beaches here, because I do get erections, and I do like walking down the beach. In Italy we can do both, and yes women notice, the young giggle, the old wink, and the middle age stare and rate them. Most enjoy seeing them. This is not to say to have them deliberately, but to say, it can happen, it’s natural. But flaunting it is rude and uncalled for.

I like to lay on the beach with my wife, enjoy the warmth of the sun, and also I get an erection when I’m about to fall asleep, what am I suppose to do, not fall asleep.

The idea is enjoy where you are and the surroundings.

An added note, I also added a comment on a similar thread.
My wife enjoys nude beaches, and tells me when she is aroused, and enjoys these thoughts, while men have to remove these thoughts from their mind.

I know the nudist society is a non-sexual atmosphere, but we are sexual beings, and men are visual animals. You women that think having an erection means a compass for sex is mistaken and misguided by old grandmother ideologies.

I did attend a nudist beach many many years ago, I did have an erection, and a woman did pass by, and said to control yourself, and yes I was holding towel in front of me to cover, the front, but is was noticeable from the sides.
My wife noticed her, she had actually gone out of her way to walk by me to say that. I didn’t want to make a commotions, and kept walking with my wife.

I understand this is a north American thing, but a nudist beach is a nudist beach. The idea is to be free of all in ambitions, including when the next time the compass points north. I don’t feel comfortable here.

I visit my old country every year or two, and go to the beach 2 or 3 times and enjoy the free life.

Question: How do you handle young teen men, they point north quite a bit. Or do the lay on the beach a lot or forever in the water looking like a prune.
On our beach the girls deliberately try to keep the young boys aroused, it’s a game they play, we adults know this and it’s funny. but that's in our private beach in Italy

Edited by - timelord on 10/27/2008 4:35:01 PM

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  04:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe I am lucky , just like countless thousands of other males, because I don't suffer from unwanted erections at nudist places and social events.I enjoy going to swim and sunbathe in the nude,alone and sometimes with others, but it does not cause me to get excited enough to suffer that form of public embarrassment.But if i did get an erection I would cover it with my hand and go into the sea,and after a few minutes I am sure the water would cool me down sufficiently to deflate it.

Fleshlover

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  3:54:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fleshlover's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I for one would like to be of aaasitance. We all know that a male can sustain an erection for a limitted time. I suggest that you find a place to go out of site of others until your penis goes back to its natural state. OR, failing this,(again being sure your alone & not seen), masturbate. Nothing kills an erection like ejaculation.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  7:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When I was a teenager, swimming nude in the backyard pool gave me an erection. Today no such thing happens. It probably is the age factor. I should say that I did start to get an erection last summer when I went to a nudist beach at a lake. I had to follow my own advice (imagine that!) and think of military basic training and that the guys on the beach would beat me to a pulp if my erection didn't go away. That kind of thinking made the erection go away.

For some reason this problem has never bothered me at a nudist resort. It could be that the more formal structuring of a resort kept erections from happening. Difficult to say.

Also, I have been to this lake many times before while in swimming trunks, so when I took all my clothes off for the first time, it might have set fire to my hormones. At a nudist resort, I had no history of swimming most of my life with a swimsuit on, so there was no mental transition.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

publ2000
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  5:26:17 PM  Show Profile  Send publ2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm with bassman, I have a problem with walking around, anywhere, nude and not get a hard on. I have to say though, this artical helps and makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who does it.

Page: of 16 Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved