Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 125 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

sparkydjm
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  8:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
I will be in florida on tuesday night and am looking to spend the day at appolo or Playalinda on wednesday..i would loveto go to miami but am staying in st.petersburg so am looking for something fairly close..

can any one offer some suggestions??..It going to be wednesday..it will be my first time nude on the beach so i dont want to be the only one!!

Thanks

Darren

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  11:24:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Darren,
You may be confused, the Apollo Beach that we have been talking about is not the Town of Apollo Beach, which is near St Pete.
The Apollo and Playalinda we have been talking about is in the Canaveral National Seashore on the East coast near New Smyrna and Titusville.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 04/20/2007 11:26:35 PM

sparkydjm
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2007 :  7:32:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep i knew that..i pulled it up on map quest and i says its about a 2 1/2 hr drive..where as miami would be about 4 1/2 to 5..i can do a 2 1/2 drive but a 5...

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2007 :  03:20:16 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi (again) Diger,
I keep finding things I agree with in what you write or intersting information. I will probably be moving to the States next year, Orlando/Eustis area and am delighted to hear that Apollo beach is so close. I can't wait - even if here in Italy, and France, it's much easier to find nudist/naturist venues.
Tim

quote:
Originally posted by Diger

The Apollo and Playalinda we have been talking about is in the Canaveral National Seashore on the East coast near New Smyrna and Titusville.

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2007 :  9:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Italy? There seemed to be very little in Italy last time I looked. Is the information available?

sparkydjm
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  7:58:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i will be there tommorow...hopefully someone can tell me if i am making the right choice..i figure appolo..any one??..also i am going by map quest and figuring this as a 2 hr trip...am i wrong??

please any input would be helpful..

thanks

darren

sparkydjm
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  11:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow begining to think this forum is closed to outsiders!!

I am in florida now and am looking for directions to the beach...i know its lot 5 but cant get more than that...HELP!!!

thanks

D

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  10:02:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sparkydjm

I am in florida now and am looking for directions to the beach...i know its lot 5 but cant get more than that...HELP!!!
thanks
D

Have you done a Google Search or a search on these forums?
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  10:24:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm terrable at links but,I think this will help.
http://www.nps.gov/cana

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

sparkydjm
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  7:43:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

quote:
Originally posted by sparkydjm

thanks
D

Have you done a Google Search or a search on these forums?
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

yep..the problem is every time i try and search appolo beach, i get the appolo beach on the gulf side...i dont know any buisness or postal code for the atlantic side...i did try searching for playlinda..it looks ok but points me to a very residential neighbourhood..and from the map not quite on the beach...

wednesday has come and gone..but i am determined to get to a nude beach this week..it is going to be a little tougher now becouse a friend is flying in tommorow..but i am sure i can convince him to join me..

thanks..

darren

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  10:42:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Darren,

Try these sites.

http://www.central-fla-naturists.org/

http://www.central-fla-naturists.org/cfnfaq.html#adir

Keep in mind that FL has changed the exit numbers on the intersate Highways since these directions were written.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 04/25/2007 10:46:36 PM

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  08:05:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Darren,

Try these sites.

http://www.central-fla-naturists.org/

http://www.central-fla-naturists.org/cfnfaq.html#adir

Keep in mind that FL has changed the exit numbers on the intersate Highways since these directions were written.

Diger

Thanks... I was looking for these and couldn't find them...

Just a quick note to Darren...

Please don't get frustrated with the posters here because they don't answer you right away, I don't and can't live on the forum so am able to get here typically once daily. Many others seem to get here less.

As Digger has shown, some of us have knowledge about areas where others don't.

Enjoy Apollo! I found Playalinda to be more my tastes because of the parking situation and the shorter drive from the Orlando area but they are both quite nice.

cenfldh
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  08:39:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi sparkydjm!

Sorry none of us answered you soon enough. Some naturist/nudist forums get the same number of posts in an hour that this forum gets in a day. But I've found this one to have the best group of "true" naturists.

There really isn't much more information to give (for both beaches) than to go to the end of the road and park at the very last parking lot. For Apollo, it's on the north end of Canaveral National Seashore accessed via New Smyrna Beach. For Playalinda, it's on the sound end of CNS accessed via Titusville. The maps and info at www.nps.gov/cana have everything. Of course it doesn't mention nude use.

We've been to both beaches and both are great. Apollo is officially sanctioned and signed and has smaller crowds. Playalinda has signs prohibiting nudity, but it is tolerated, and has larger crowds. The natural environments are similar. Great short hiking and wildlife observation in the park.

Apollo is special for us as the site of our first naturist experience. Couldn't believe we really did it, but we're hooked.

PL Tanner

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  11:49:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello sunbathers,

New Florida resident here. My wife and I really enjoyed our first time at Playalinda together last weekend. We're both in our mid-twenties and would like to meet some other young people to go with us and hang out. Feel free to send us an email if you're interested. We hope to someday have a good sized group to go with regularly.

Enjoy the sun,

PLT

sparkydjm
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  02:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the help people..Unfortunatly it didnt work out for me on this trip..But PL Tanner..next time i am in town i will give you a shout..

The guy who was joining me for a couple of days was not into the nude beach thing..a pity..i am back in canada now and the weather here in ottawa has warmed up big time..so a trip to meach lake might be order..i just hope it isnt like the last time i went..(the beach is very small around 200' wide by 200' deep but very rocky in areas..) the last time there was 4 naked people and 50 or so clothed people..i went but just didnt get the nerve to stip and go naked!..hopefully the next time i get there will be better..

again thanks all and didnt mean to upset anyone with the speed of replies..i know watching and replying to the forum isnt your full time job!!(however i bet sometimes you wish it was!!!)

Thanks

Darren

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved