Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 246 ]  [ Total: 246 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  9:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
JD,

You are in trouuubllle ... Angie says shut up she doesn't want to hear it. LOL

Eat another Breaker's burger for us while your down there.

We really wish we could have join you guys, but it was great to see you guys the other week.

Say Hi to Charlie for us and tell him we will be back next summer.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 10/08/2012 9:42:27 PM

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2012 :  9:21:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

JD,

You are in trouuubllle ... Angie says shut up she doesn't want to hear it. LOL

Eat another Breaker's burger for us while your down there.

We really wish we could have join you guys, but it was great to see you guys the other week.

Say Hi to Charlie for us and tell him we will be back next summer.

Diger

We didn't see Charlie yesterday, but he was there the rest of the time. We only saw Chuck on Saturday. The beach crowd was pretty sparse yesterday. When we left NSB this morning, it was 77 degrees, and when we ate supper in Asheville, it was 54. Dayummm....

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2012 :  4:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah we only saw Chuck one day the week we were there in July and no more than a few times the week in June.

Diger

FlaNudeCpl161
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2012 :  10:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Send FlaNudeCpl161 an AOL message  Send FlaNudeCpl161 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wife and I stopped by the beach later in the day last weekend and parking was easy enough. We got there shortly after 2pm. Had a great time.

Watch your speed on the way down. The rangers patrolling are fairly adamant about adherence.

The beach is great. It was fairly empty though. The few textiles on the north side of the crossover were stunned there were nude people on this beach. They seemed weirded out by it in a funny/strange way.

It is a great beach though. Perfect to nude sunbathe on.

Enjoy! Next time we'll get to Playalinda. Prefer that because volleyball is played there on the weekends.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  7:28:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We are going to be meeting several of our friends at Apollo June 1st through 6th. If anyone is going to be there give us a shout.

Diger

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  10:14:47 PM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Angie & Digger, looking forward to you2's return. Sorry it's not sooner than June

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  9:05:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, Mr. & Mrs. Tansailer will be there May 1-11 as the advance party. We have to make sure Mr. & Mrs. Diger's sandbar is still there, and if not we'll have to rent a Bobcat or backhoe to restore it. We're sorry to not be there with Diger's party, but at least we'll escape his jealous heckling of my superior fishing skills.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  9:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Guess I must be bad luck, seems the fishing is only bad when I'm around. LMNAO

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2013 :  9:43:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sadly i see real estate jumping back up down in nsb, the market was really weak there for awhile. i should have sold out in 2007 and moved down there than.

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/30/2013 :  11:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Diger really hit on something. Come to think of it, my best fishing was when his wife Angie was also on the beach. Diger, if you don't mind we'll swing by your place enroute to NSB and she can join us for our stay in May!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2013 :  02:57:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If she could, believe me she would.

You need to quit being so tight and pay that neighbor boy to take care of your pool so you guys can come down with the rest of us. LOL

Diger

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/08/2013 :  1:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, in 3 wks we hit the road to arrive NSB on 5/1 for 10 days of sun'n fun. Anyone else planning on being there?Diger...you want us to swing on by and pick up Angie??

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2013 :  4:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
School wont be out so she will still be working, but don't tempt her, she just might go. LOL

Diger

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/05/2013 :  3:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, we arrived here at noon on 5/1, got an hour of beach time, and then came the rain....and more rain....for 3 days accompanied by beach-battering surf. Saturday it cleared up a bit and today was gorgeous. About our beach: the newly completed 100 ft. access ramp is now covered with sand for its 1st 50 ft. The beach also seems to be steeper, but maybe that's just my memory playing tricks. Diger...haven't seen your and Angie's "island" yet due to high tides which reach all the way to the dunes and low tides that just don't go out far enough. Due to the cooler spring the water temp is...."refreshing". Also due to the storms the beach sand hasn't yet packed down so walking anywhere is more like trudging, and this has led to folks not walking as far down the beach as before before setting up their sunning spots. But hey, who's complaining? We'll be here another 5 days and the forecasts call for the clear weather we're used to.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2013 :  9:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe next year you will pay the neighbor boy to keep your pool up and come the beach with us in June. LOL

Enjoy the rest of your stay and give that sweet wife of yours a big hug from us.

Diger

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved