Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 35 ]  [ Total: 35 ]  [ Newest Member: three4one_us23 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Hanlans becoming more popular
Page: of 38

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  11:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good to know. Thanks!

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  9:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We got back from Apollo last night. The weather was fantastic, and we were joined by Imneeked and his wife for a few days. I don't know if we'll make it back this year, but good luck to the NSB Cudas. We caught the NSB vs Seabreeze game, and I think the Cudas have the potential to get another playoff meeting with PB Gardens Dwyer, with hopefully better luck than last year.

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

WWJD777

Posted - 01/26/2011 :  04:47:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My most popular naturist beach in Holland is called Langevelderslag, between entry nr. 27 and Zandvoort.
Nice to swim, sunbath and nude walk over about 3 - 4 miles all the way to Zandvoort naturist beach.

BBartels

PaNudist101

Posted - 02/14/2011 :  10:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope to spend Feb 25, 26, 27 between Apollo and Playalinda,,,sure hoping the weather cooperates. Long time nudist but first time here,,,,any suggestions greatly appreciatead.
Hunter

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2011 :  01:19:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pa haven't been to playlinda but apollo is great, if you never been there get there early especially on weekend lot 5 is small and fills fast. i heard playlinda parking is larger.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2011 :  10:22:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It is true about the parking at Playalinda, Lot 13 at Playalinda is twice the size as lot 5 at Apollo also lot 12 is the same size as 13 and adjacent to it also. So Playalinda has more than 4 times the parking as Apollo.

Diger

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  8:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....and therefore Playalinda's beach population can be 4 times greater than Apollo's. The biggest pain at Apollo is the weekend where you need to be there by 7:30-ish to be assured of a parking space, esp. during the summer months. Oh well, it's only 24 more days before we arrive at Apollo for a 10 day stay. ....can't wait!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  10:59:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey bro hope you have a great time but we are going to miss you and your sweet wife. Wish you could have joined us in June, so far we have three other couples joining us. JD and his wife are going to be there and you have met Steve and Sandra, they will be there also.

How about getting that sand bar ready for us while you are down there. LOL

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2011 :  12:04:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haven't been to apollo in so long , do they still have sand and water there ? Bummmmmmmmmer !

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  2:57:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, we arrived yesterday for the first in our 10 day stay. That cool front was present today as well with some really brisk winds this a.m. but it all settled down by noon for a great afternoon.

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  3:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....forgot to add that due to the shuttle's malfunctions the launch is delayed until next Tuesday -- 6 days from now. This means that we're all at Lot 4's beach until at least then. Most of us like Lot 4's beach better than 5's, but it means there'll be more people competing for those 25 parking spaces. This leaves limited time to work on Beach 5's sandbar so it's ready for Mr. & Mrs. Diger, but we'll find a way, .

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  4:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Get someone to take a photo of you with the shuttle going up in the background. That would be a great shot, enjoy the beach and give the your wife a bare hug from us. We will enjoy that sand bar ..... LOL

Diger

ImNeeked

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  7:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Shuttle launch is postponed again to Monday May 16. Does anyone know if Lot 5 has been closed since the original launch date?

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  8:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, Lot 5 has been closed since the original launch date. NASA brings a lot of equipment up from Canaveral and locates it on the dunes in the vicinity of Lot 5. When a lanuch is delayed they have to post a security detail to watch over that equipment. With this latest delay it's currently unknown if they feel like packing up tomorrow only to have to return Sat or Sun. next week....but we'll know sometime tomorrow and I'll repost.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  11:16:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i beginning to believe i won't get back to apollo any time soon especially with the gas prices going up and now with the last shuttle launch how cool would that be. i need to save my pennies, nickles, dimes, quarters, dollars, hmmmmm what dollars ?

Page: of 38 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Hanlans becoming more popular  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2016 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved