Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 143 ]  [ Total: 143 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  12:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was just a few months ago. My next door neighbors have a hot tub, and they are nude in it a lot. At first I was real embarssed, and made them look away while I got under the water. Same getting out of the tub. They were real cool about it. The second time thourgh was much easier, and felt quite natural. Now I love it, and can't wait each time! I am looking forward to trying to find a nude beach this summer.

Morgan

Runner
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  5:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We finally did it in 2003. My wife wanted to take a trip to the Caribbean so I planned it and told her that where I booked was clothes optional in St Martin. (Club Orient) When we arrived at C.O. and she did not know what to say or do she was shocked at the nude people who were all over the property. I calmed her down and we walked Orient Beach and had supper at Pedros. She loved the beach. The next day she would not go to the beach we had to sun ourselves on the patio. Our neighbors walked over in the buff and talked they were very friendly and this helped a lot to put her at ease. Later we walked down to the Bikinishop and when we were leaving she took her top off and we walked back. It was a start! The top never came back on the rest of the trip. The next day she took her bottoms off after we met new friends from Vermont and Kentucky. After three days she was nude and will not go back. (I went nude the second day) We try and take a trip to C.O. every year with the same crowd. We have not yet this year but are hoping for the fall. It is a great experience and since our last trip we have now started shaving our pubic hair. Can't wait to be on the beach with no clothes or hair.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  10:27:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Runner, Why wait till your trip out of state? Why not find something more local? There are over 260 clubs, parks, resorts, and hot springs in the US.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Runner
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  3:07:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have talked about something closer to home. We live in NW Indiana and it is just now starting to get warm. We were thinking maybe Ponderosa Sun Club or Lake o the Woods both places are about an hour away.

korry
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  12:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girl and I spend as much time nude as we can, We enjoy swimming and sun bathing nude. We have another couple that swims nude with us at times. My girl and I are planning on visiting a nudist resort for a week-end this summer for our FIRST TIME. We would like some advise:
We are both shaved smooth, how would this be accepted at most resorts, and should we let our pubic hair grow back before we visit, or is this acceptable? What do or will others think about our smooth bodies?
Korry & Kim

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  6:05:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Korry & Kim, We really do try to be on topic on these message boards. I think this question was answered in the more appropriate topic under shaving, but I'll answer it here for your convenience. Nudists accept themselves and others for who they are and not what we look like, own, or wear. You'll find some nudists at venues who do shave as nudists are representative of all walks. You'll also find those who don't shave.

Go, relax, THEN give us your first time story on this topic.
Best regards, Cheri

-
-

FliteRisque
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  8:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time experiences with being nude go back to about age 12 or 13 when my parents bought this small farm in Virginia. I lived there until I graduated from high school and after doing my chores during the summer I'd wander down into the woods behind the barn and skinnydip in this little pond down there. I didn't go nude at first just to be nude, I did it because if I went to the house to change into a swimsuit, my Mom would make me help with cooking the dinner. So, I didn't let anyone know I was finished with my work. I'd just sneak quietly down to the pond and shuck off my work clothes and spend about 30 glorious minutes floating in that cool secluded little spot.

Suzanne

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  9:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Suzanne:
Your reply gave me time to think and I guess it caused me to reply. My first time as being an out of the closet nudist was in the late 80's. I snuck away from work late one morning and went to a great beach named "Red/White/&Blue" outside of Santa Cruz, CA. It's private landed beach and I knew I was in heaven after I entered and saw all of the beautiful people. No problem in leaving my clothes in the trunk of my car. The locals were so accommodating and made me feel as though I was a fellow beach person. I've since moved to SoCal and I go to San Onfre but the commradere just ain't like RW&B. But what the hey! Nudity is about me and my enjoyment.

SLO & enjoying the retired life.

Everyday is another reason to be yourself.

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  9:48:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
other than the typical skinny dip as a kid .my big leap was in 99,i was stationed in so spain for 9 months,a bunch of us hit the nude beach and everybody was naked.i was'nt about to stick out like a sore thumb(no pun intended)so off with the shorts.and that was it.hooked now.

got stress?GET NAKED!

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2005 :  10:34:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I visited Red Sand Beach in Hana, Maui on our honeymoon in 2000. As we got our clothes back on to leave, she remarked that it was a nuisance to have to get dressed to go have dinner. "Hmmm ..." I thought to myself. The next year I took her to - - - ... without informing her in advance! She was mildly taken aback when we arrived and she saw the AANR logo over the door, but was naked in abut 10 minutes. Since then we've enjoyed Hidden Beach, Living Waters, and Casa Tiene Vista. Next stop is Eden Bay this coming September.

korry
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  7:40:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WE had our first visit to a nudist resort today. When we registered I thought the guy was a little unfriendly, After we undressed we went for a wallk around to see what was there. Everyone just looked at us like we were intruding on their space. We were there about an hour before anyone even spoke to us. The whole time we were there he was the ONLY person that even said HI. after abaout 2 hours we came home and called 2 other couples over and had our own nude swimming party and cook-out in my back yard. we were both very dissapointed, they were an unfriendly bunch of people.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  7:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bummer, Korry. What resort were you visiting? I've met lots of nice people at Hidden Beach and Living Waters. The people at - - - were a bit more aloof, but I wouldn't say unfriendly.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  8:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Korry,

Too bad about your experience at the resort. I'd like to know just like the Doc, what resort was this?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  9:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by korry

WE had our first visit to a nudist resort today. When we registered I thought the guy was a little unfriendly, After we undressed we went for a wallk around to see what was there. Everyone just looked at us like we were intruding on their space. We were there about an hour before anyone even spoke to us. The whole time we were there he was the ONLY person that even said HI. after abaout 2 hours we came home and called 2 other couples over and had our own nude swimming party and cook-out in my back yard. we were both very dissapointed, they were an unfriendly bunch of people.

Korry, That's most unique. There are however, a few parks I've visited that I didn't feel as welcome as others, too cliquish.

You don't say where/what state/province this was or which park.

I do have a question...did you try to strike up a conversation with others? Perhaps they thought you wanted your solitude.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

korry
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  11:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The resort is in Tennessee, and Yes we did speak or greet almost every one. They gave us the feeling "you don't belong here" We won't go back to that resort again.

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved