Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 380 ]  [ Total: 380 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2003 :  10:29:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
10er, I don't sit out in the sun at all. Between some meds that I'm on and that I don't want to age, wrinkle, I am always in the shade or wear a large brimmed hat and sunscreen. Not all nudists are sun worshippers

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2003 :  10:27:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
10er, my wife, also similar to your wife, has paler skin and doesn't want skin cancer. But I remind her that we can bring lots of sun block and our umbrella.

Take care.

Red

gohomer

Posted - 10/28/2003 :  12:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
10er and Red, i feel your pain. My girlfriend has light skin too, and is very self-conscience about herself, thus she has been taking a lot of convincing to go nude outdoors. I've never been either and would love to share the first experience with her. So far its only been at home, kind of cold in IL.

Take care everyone

Homer

toll_booth
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2003 :  11:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It wasn't a true first-time experience, but I did something last weekend that I've never done before: Stand nude next to a fire. Oh it felt good. The great thing was that it didn't matter that it was only about 65 degrees outside, because as I discovered, the nude body warms up much more quickly to radiated heat than the clothed body. All I had to do was turn about twice a minute, and I was able to stay warm. There were a few other people around the fire as I recall, but they had all covered up by that point, so I was the only one who was nude. We joked about it a little, but I wasn't about to put any clothes on. It felt so good!

Shodan101

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  7:46:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The odd skinny-dip apart, my 1st real experience of nudism was 9 yrs ago in Spain when my wife & I were recommended to visit the best beach in our area which was clothing-optional. Sadly, neither of us had the courage to opt-out of our swimwear and only visited this beautiful the one time.

On this year's holiday to the Canaries, I managed to visit the local nudist beach and, being older & wiser I suppose, was able to let my inhibitions go & went nude in public for my first time. I found it so invigorating that I visited the beach every chance I got and really felt I'd become more comfortable with myself & more contented by the end of the holiday.

Unfortunately, my young son preferred to stay at our resort pool with his holiday friends so my wife wasn't able to share the experience with me......this time at least. Next year we will be going back to Spain & the same place we were 9 years ago. This time I'm sure we'll both spend as much time as we can at the nudist beach as our son will be staying at home.

I was very happy with my experience this year - that is until I read a few comments from other nudist beach visitors which has taken the shine off things for me a bit. I've read complaints of "single men wandering up & down the beaches" and the inference is that this has been somewhat intimidating for some people. It pains me to think that anyone may have felt like this year when I as on the beach this year on my own (circumstances outwith my control) and frequently went to cool down in the sea before returning to my little spot.

Anyway, that apart, I'll be working on ways to introduce a less textiled lifestyle into my daily routine as often as I can.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  07:09:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Shodan,

Congratulations on your first experience, tho you might want to read the "What shouldn't be done in the nude" thread before introducing nude activities into your lifestyle ;-)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  09:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I noticed that this topic had not been posted to for quite a while. Thinking back to how I got to where I am now is pretty compilcated.

My first "social nude" experience was not really a nudist situation. My wife and another couple had taken an evening trip to Strawberry Park hot springs near Steamboat, CO. We didn't take suits with us because it was warmer to deal with the heat transfer of water on skin than water on wet cloth (much colder).

It took several years before my next trip to Strawberry Park, this time, we were camping near the hot springs and I went to take a morning soak. The couple in the springs was undressed so I asked permission to join them, stripped my suit off and climbed in.

Fast forward a couple of years to many trips to San Diego for work. I visited Blacks Beach and San Onfre a few times.

Work also took me to Germany where I was able to Sauna as much as possible. Here, I also dresssed (or undressed as such) like those around me did.

From the time of my second hot springs trip to the first beach trip, I spent quite a lot of time trying to figure out how social nudity fit (or didn't fit) with my Christian faith. Thanks to many of the sites out there, I have concluded that as far as God is concerned, there is no conflict. The people around me have their own views but I am much better informed now to deal with those questions and arguments.

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  07:02:26 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My first public nude expericence was on holiday in Mallorca. My girlfriend and I had been
staying in a lovely low rise beach side hotel on the south of the island and had a great
weekdriving round the island discovering new towns and beaches.

It was our last day and we decided to stay local to the hotel and take a walk along the
beach. It was vey hot in the late 80's. We walked about half a mile past two other large
hotels until the beach was backed by sand dunes. We carried on a few hundred yards more
and then dropped our bags and towels. It was a beauiful spot with golden sand, a clam sea
and not a cloud in the sky.

I was soon stripped down to my shorts and my girlfriend to her bikini bottoms,
(she always sunbathed topless). After applying liberal amounts of suntan lotion we settled
down to sunbath. The beach was deserted and we felt like the only two souls for miles.
We chatted away for a while and then the conversation moved on to how tanned we had got over
the last week and comparing the white marks around our waists.

My girlfriend said it seemed silly how we would walk around nude all the time at home and
yet we covered up when we swam and sun bathed. She suggested that I try slipping off my
shorts as there was no one around. This was great because I had always thought about it
but was never sure how to introduce the idea to my girlfriend.
The eventually decision was made that we would both go nude on the beach there and then.
We had a quick look around and then undressed.

Well what a releif, you can't beleive the difference, the feeling of the sun and the breeze
was wonderful and we both agreed we should have done this at the beginning of the holiday
and not on the last day.

It didn't take long for us to get in the water, another unique and enjoyable experience, we
swam around for a while and the my girlfriend left me to do some snorkling still completely
naked and loving it.

A couple of hours later we saw a couple approaching along the sand in the distance. We
weren't quite sure what to do so we layed baked and pretended not to notice. They must have
walked passed us and they settled down about 50 yards further along the beach.

They were in there early 20's, they set out there towels and were obviously
interested in the fact that we were sunbathing nude. She was topless with string bikini
bottoms and he wore Speedos.
After a while I was getting so hot that I had to go back in the sea, I decided just to act
normal and walk down to the waters edge with only my snorkle and goggles.

I felt quite confident after a while and went in and out of the water several times but my
girlfriend stayed on the beach, still nude but reading.

A bit later on the couple along the beach took to the water, they were splashing around and
generally having a good time, it was soon obvious that they had removed their swim suits
while in the water and were now nude themselves. It must have been their first time as well
because their tan lines were as bad as ours. They too spent the rest of the afternnon nude
and even played beach tennis for a while.
I feel good that even though we didn't speak we must have given them some confidence to
try it out, I just hope they had another week to enjoy it.

On the way back we walked nude until we could see the sunbeds and some people from the first
hotel. It was a wonderul experience, one that we have repeated many times since.

Edited by - Marco on 02/05/2004 07:12:59 AM

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  09:21:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was going to say I didn't remember any nude beaches in Mallorca. Nice island though. When were you there? I was last there in 1996. I'm going to be painfully honest about my first experience. On the island of Rhodes Greece, my friend and I took a wrong road on foot looking for the main beach. Along the way, we were about to turn around when we came across a small section of beach minus the clothing. In my defense, I was in my early 20's and had spent several months aboard an all male Navy ship and this was the first live nude woman we'd seen in all those months. We did stare for a minute or two before deciding to join them. Took that long to will or erection away. Once there though, the novelty of it all went away and we were able to relax enough to enjoy the sensation. For our protection, only one of us at a time went into the water. It is a tourist destination and so is filled with thieves and a US military ID card is valuable. So we weren't able to "really" relax. When I got out the Navy, moved to Dallas/Fort Worth and discovered Vista Grande Ranch in Weatherford, TX; just west of Fort Worth. This was a different situation from the beach. I knew there would be all sorts of official rules I knew nothing about. Took much longer to relax because of not knowing. Wanted to stay the night but had to be at work very early in the morning. Before I could make a return trip, was nearly killed on the job and so quit and headed back to Louisiana. Was working on escalators and was nearly dragged under by one. Caught my pants leg and nearly caught my leg. I learned to "fear and respect that escalator". Found out there was a nudist campground in Louisiana and went for a visit. Was much easier to relax this time.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  05:26:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Glad you have had good experiences with nudism sailordave, and its good that you have some nudist clubs close by that you can visit. Wow that really sounds like a scary close call you had with the elevator.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  09:01:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sailordave you have some great stories. Seems like you have been lucky to do some travelling in the Navy, too.

irishred

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  10:55:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was an escalator. They are much more dangerous than the modern elevator. It's a shame more people have a fear of elevators than escalators. If they knew the truth they would rarely ever take an escalator in the malls/department stores. There are more people injured on escalators than on elevators.
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Glad you have had good experiences with nudism sailordave, and its good that you have some nudist clubs close by that you can visit. Wow that really sounds like a scary close call you had with the elevator.

Kim =^.^=

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  11:02:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sadly, with the exception of Italy, our visits to the countries was no more than a day or two. Because of my job, our department usually only had one day to see the town before coming back to get the engines warmed up and the extra generators running loaded to make ready to get underway. Been to Spain, Gibralter, France, Monte Carlo (outrageously expensive!), Italy (two years), Malta, Greece, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Tunisia, Moracco, Saudi Arabia (they kind of frown on nudity a little), United Arab Immerates, and the navy base in Cuba. Only nude beaches I saw were in Greece and Spain. Didn't go to the one in Spain due to the company I was with. My second ship had women on board and some women were in our group. They didn't want to undress in front of male co-workers so we went elsewhere.
quote:
Originally posted by irishred

sailordave you have some great stories. Seems like you have been lucky to do some travelling in the Navy, too.

irishred

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  4:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sailordave - There is a good nudist beach in Mallorca at Es Trenc and in Menorca at Santo Tomas

scamp

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  04:44:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is not my first time story but my wife's which I think is pretty neat.

Her mom and step dad and sister had been going to Glen Eden for about 2 years but she did not want to go with them.
One Sunday the teens from the club were going to go to Disneyland and Heather went with them. She was 19 at the time. When they got back to the club they all decided to go into the hot tub and because she had spent the whole day with these kids she felt comfortable around them and she had made friends with them. So she dicided to go into the hot tub nude with them and the rest is history.

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved