Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 433 ]  [ Total: 433 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2012 :  12:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know why you would say that? If this was kids having fun the same way in a nudist resort would you have made the same comment? Probably not. Further more I interacted on the forum not to be judged. One of the reasons I enjoy being around other nudists is that normally they are less judgmental.

vfherman

Posted - 09/30/2012 :  6:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was this spring. I've been wanting to do it for years, and finally broke down and went to a place just west of Tallahassee. Before I dropped any money, I wanted to try before getting a mempership. For the most part, it was a very enjoyable experience, until one jackass started crying about me being on the grounds, and not being a dues paying member. Thankfully one of the board members (?) or someone in authority for the club (Tallahassee naturally), smoothed everything over, and I was able to get back into enjoying the club and myself. There wasn't much of a crowd, just a few guys. I ended up giving the board member a hand putting bird feeders up, and almost forgot I wasn't wearing clothes (sounds bad I know, but thats how it was).

baie rouge nudists
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  3:11:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When we had a pool in our yard when we first bought the house 20 years ago, we'd love to get naked in it and fool around as long as no one was home next door. Well, our pool collapsed and we never replaced it. However, in 2003 we both went to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Seeing lots of topless women, I asked my wife if she would consider being topless also. She immediately agreed and told me she enjoyed letting her breasts go free without a top. As we took a walk a day or two later, we discussed how we we basically naked except for her bikini bottom and the brief I was wearing.
We wanted to return to the D.R. but it was too expensive, so we tried St. Martin. It was at Baie Rouge (hence our screen name) that we saw people enjoying the beach naked. Remembering our talk about being naked we soon removed our bottoms and have enjoyed going to the beach like that ever since. That was in 2003.If it's not a nude beach, we don't go. As far as our bathing suit bottoms are concerned, we only wear them to cover up on the way as when we pass the textile beaches, or if we walk past the Lighthouse going from LightHouse to Kismet. In St. Martin, we carry them with us on our nude walks along Baie Rouge in case we are stopped. Whenever we plan a beach vacation, we check our book, The World's Guide to Nude Beaches. Now when my wife goes shopping for swimsuits and gets strange looks for buying only a bottom, she replies, "I really don't need the top".

Fran777

Posted - 10/30/2012 :  12:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First time was when I was 15 and went on holiday in Ibiza with my 2 older sisters Sarah who were 18 and Jen who was 20. We went to the beach one morning and saw other people sunbathing nude. The 3 of us went topless first, but after a while Sarah took her bikini bottoms off. Jen also took hers off. I was too embarrassed at first, but Sarah and Jen said I should try it. I did and it was an amazing experience.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/30/2012 :  1:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fran----I just hope its true sounds too much like what we see on here from trolls but never know who is real or honest on this page anymore :)

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2012 :  10:51:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by renobiker

Fran----I just hope its true sounds too much like what we see on here from trolls but never know who is real or honest on this page anymore :)

Plese don't be so quick to judge. Most trolls join then post someting wild a few minutes after they join.

Fran joined over a month ago and this was her first post after doing a lot of reading. That's the type of members we need around here.

Fran I would like to welcome you to the group and please feel free to post again. We need more of the female point of view here.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2012 :  01:17:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fran's experience is much like two young females that walked the beach at San Onofre one day. The Prof and I had visited several times at this point and we were down at the water looking for shells. We said hi to these girls and they said hello to us. They continued to walk down the beach for a short time and then returned. They asked us if they could ask us some questions about the beach.

Long story short ... the Prof did most of the talking and within a few minutes after they left ... they returned and put their blanket and towels near us and enjoyed the rest of the day ... one topless, the other nude. I think they felt comfortable with the Prof nearby.

It was this incident that led me to run a guy off the beach the next summer when I caught him taking pics of these two young females that had set up camp next to me on a day that I visited the beach alone.

I have to agree ... I do get a little hesitant about automatically accepting the posts of new, young females but ... Diger's right. Fran doesn't fit the troll mold.

Welcome to the site Fran.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

baie rouge nudists
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  4:28:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As Fireprof quotes: Loves being naked. Plays well with others. After all, isn't that why we all joined? Dee and I are new here also. Welcome Fran and all other new members.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2012 :  08:59:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The situation Fran described is actually a common nude beach experience. I call it "nudism on a dare." At Mazo it is usually college kids. Usually a small group shows up at the beach to "try it out." In their bathing suits. Then at some point during the day, while wadding or chatting on the beach, I'll run into them: in some cases the bikini top is gone; in others the whole bikini or swimtrunks are gone.

So yes; it is not only totally believable but also quite common on the beach scene.

happyboy497

Posted - 02/15/2014 :  8:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday had my first time nudist experience in public.I have always been naked when I can at home but never had the courage to go to a nudist beach.so I looked on line to see if there were any nudist beaches near me.I couldn't believe it there was one not far from me so I decided to take a drive and just see. When I got there the carpark had a lot of cars in it . I sat there for awhile and then thought I'm here I might as well go see the beach.I took the walk onto the beach and there were lots of people swimming and sitting on the beach. I looked for somewhere away from everyone and sat there l didn't want to stare but everyone was just going about their business. I was the odd one out still having my cloths on.I took my shirt off but couldn't get the courage to take my shorts off.few women and men walked passed and said hello. Thisafe me feel alit more at ease sowhen no one was looking iI said let's go for it and I took my shorts off and ran to the water . It felt great naked and the water on your body. I swan for what seemed ages.when I left the water I had forgotten that I was naked. I spent the rest o the day swimming and laying in the sun it felt good. People stopped to talk and I didn't think once we were all naked.I have to say it was the best day and I wish I had tried this sooner

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2014 :  5:31:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Happy boy, that's par for the course, everyone wishes they had done it sooner. Congrats on finding the best way of life.

Diger

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2014 :  6:37:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was 6 and looking something to wear to bed, but just really couldn't find anything and I said to my mom I can't find anything to wear to bed and she said then don't wear anything and I said naked? and she said yeah and the next morning as she came in my room to wake me up there I was on top of the bed completely naked. She's not a nudist but I have seen her naked before and our butts look identical so thanks for that mom!

Edited by - nudeman16 on 02/16/2014 6:41:59 PM

NekkidAgain

Posted - 03/31/2015 :  9:45:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to Venice Beach (near Los Angeles) in the 1970s with my wife. I saw that everyone else was naked so I said "Cool!" and whipped my trunks off. No compunction whatsoever; my wife was a little shy and would only take off her top, but hey, you gotta start somewhere!

JoeC

Posted - 07/23/2015 :  4:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was this past Monday. Like many I have wanted to do this for a couple of years. The timing was finally right and I went to a resort in CT. I had the greatest time. After changing, it was a quick walk to the pool area. There were just a few other couples there. I was by myself. I loved the ability to lay in the sun and feel the warm rays all over. It was so cool to see all types of body shapes and no one being ashamed of their bodies. I talked to a few couples and every one was so friendly and welcoming. I will be going back soon. I wish i could go more often.

Gregfresh

Posted - 07/28/2015 :  12:51:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to Say my first time was just three weeks ago on Martha's Vinyard! I was so nervous but just said it's now or never. I felt so free and never wanted to leave but knew it wouldn't be my last time. I was maybe the youngest person there for a wile but there was one couple the looked close to my age the last two hours I was there. I'm excited to go back might do it again this weekend! I just want to get more comfortable with being nude in the open and then maybe go to a resort or event.

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved