Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 521 ]  [ Total: 521 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  4:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Liberated Senior,
Try looking up Gunnison beach.

Diger

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  7:43:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...or go south to Haulover Beach in Miami, FL. Those are the only two choices for us on the east coast. I too live in MD (Bowie) and there are a couple of non-landed clubs nearby (for both summer and winter activities) as well as a couple of resorts within a few hours drive of DC. Let me know if you want more info. Don't want to side track this thread so send me a message. Thanks...Rob

LiberatedSenior

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  9:29:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am interested in knowing which of the clothing optional resorts in Florida or anywhere that you would bring a not so liberated girl friend. Florida would be easier to get too but the experience for her is the most important thing. I want her to have fun without pressure. Hopefully she will be in to it the first 15 min she is there.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  9:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Apollo Beach in the Canaveral National Seashore is a wonderful place for the first timers. We have seen several wives through the years with swim suits and most will start by removing their top then end up nude before the day is over. Very rarely you will see a wife stay dressed all day.

We have a name for the topless women we see on the beach, we call them Nudists in training. LOL

Diger

sunhippy

Posted - 11/18/2010 :  01:45:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you to all who have already posted. I enjoy reading of your experiences.

I had inklings that I would enjoy the naturist lifestyle as an early teenager. When my parents would be away for any time on the weekend, I would be skyclad around the house and backyard until guilt issues would dampen the fun. I think my parents would have had no problem with my choice but strict catholic grade schooling had caused my skewed outlook on what was right and wrong.

While my wife and I were dating, she lived in a cottage like apartment on a lake. One morning, she decided she wanted to go swimming. The beachfront/rocks were down a bluff and not visible other than from the lake. I did not have proper swimming attire with and thought i would only go with to watch and hold her towel. When we got down there, I surprised myself by stripping down. I stood on the rocks for a few moments adjusting to the thought. I eventually joined her in the water and we enjoyed a nice swim.

We married and I had not given much further thought to naturism for a couple of years as self doubt and a puritanical education kept me away.

Adapting to a 'you only live once' view, I started searching on the net and found a couple of local spots to try it again. When I finally worked up to asking my wife if we could give it a try, I was pleasantly surprised when she said she would go with. We went to the local nude beach and I was nearly consumed by butterflies and nerves in the parking lot. I told my self that it was now or never and we made the trek to the beach. When we got to the beach, I just took the leap and got skyclad. In seconds, I was hooked. My wife was not comfortable enough to join me nude but was happy to spend the day there with me.

The next year found me with a lot more vacation time than my wife had. She is very understanding and encourages my nudism. She knows that it is recreational thing and not sexual so she trusts me to venture out on my own. I visited the beach a few more times and finally decided to try a local club. I called the 2 closest clubs one day planning to visit one of them the next. The closest was a voice mail and I left name and number. The other was answered by a pleasant person. When I said that I would like to visit by myself, she made me feel welcome. The first location called back at the end of the day but I was treated very coldly even though their site said they were single friendly.

I set out the next day for the second location. I was nervous and excited but couldn’t wait to get there. When I finally did arrive, my heart was beating out of my chest. I entered the office and the lady treated me very well. I parked my car and stripped right down. I spent a great day walking around, swimming, reading and visiting with others at the club. I have returned several times since.

This summer did mark another first in my naturist life. On one of my trips to the beach, my wife joined me. In her bikini laying face down on the sand, she asked me to untie it and apply sunblock. Later we decided to go for a walk in the water. She stood up, sans bikini and spent the rest of the day that way. Patience and understanding are paying off.

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  11:02:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This reply has two parts. The first experience was after we had talked about "taking the plunge" into social nudism because we enjoyed being nude at home. We decided that as the male half of our team, I would visit Gunnison Beach in New Jersey on a summer Saturday afternoon trip back from New York I had planned in '97. On that day there were so many people there in the nudist section of the beach that the parking lot was full, and it was necessary to park at the next closest lot and hike to the nudist beach section. This is a legal nudist beach on government owned property. There were a few thousand nude people on the beach. I played nude volley ball, and even got a ride with some of my new nudist chums back to my car at the next lot at the end of the day. It was a good experience for me. The only thing I did not like about the beach venue was that someone photographed me without my permission. After we both talked about my experience we could hardly wait to be socially nude together as a couple.
Now here is part two. We then started to learn more about nudism on the Internet, and we made an appointment to attend our first nudist resort in April of the following year. The resort is in Maryland. We live in Virginia, but for our first time we had decided to try it a little distance away from home. This would be her first time nude in mixed company, and our first time together at any nudist venue. Also it was my first time at a nudist resort.
When we arrived it was a real novelty to see so many nude people in a country club type of setting, enjoying the freedom of just being nude. People of all ages were there, from children to seniors. A host couple about our age was prepared to provide a formal orientation. They were already nude, and they invited us to shed our clothing right there next to the office. They accompanied us to our car where we left our clothing and picked up our towels. We felt so safe and at ease there. Nobody even locked their cars there. We then followed them on a tour of the resort. The resort had facilities for tennis, swimming, a club house, snack bar, a hiking trail, bar-b-que grilling area, a club house, overnight accommodations, sauna, hot tub, etc. Many people live there all the time. The feeling of total relaxation was the best we had ever experienced. That experience of having the sun all over our skin was absolutely beautiful. Our new found freedom has changed our lives for the better. What we discovered that day was that, one day nude feels as relaxing and rejuvenative as at least a week of vacationing with the restrictions of clothing. We enjoyed the experience so much that we did not want to get dressed that evening for the trip back home. We were definitely hooked on nudism. We have not worn swim suits since that day. After that experience, we now stay at nudist resorts whenever possible as we travel, whether for business or for vacationing. We have also been to other nudist beaches, but we prefer nudist resorts the most. Resorts are safer with your security and privacy protected. Our first experience taught us that if you have'nt experienced social nudism, you have no idea what a wonderful experience you are missing out on.
Our favorite and nearest resort is White Tail Resort in Ivor, VA. We also very much like Cedar Creek in Pelion, SC, Serendipity in Cleveland, GA and Cypress Cove in Kissimmee, FL. These in our humble opinion are all among the best family nudist resorts you will find in the Southeast Atlantic area.

Being Naked and Being Real

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  11:52:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed solitary nudity only infrequently while home alone. Occasionally I would venture outside in the back yard in the dead of night. Once I retired I put social nudism at the top of my "bucket list". A local club was advertising an open house and I announced to my family that I was going.They weren't enthusiastic about the idea but they were, I guess, tolerant. I arrived at the gate and was greeted warmly but when I was asked about my reservation I said I didn't know I needed one. A call was made to the office and they decided they were over their quota of single males. What a let down. After finding the courage to try social nudity I was now being turned away. How would I find that courage again? Before leaving the gate attendant apologized and handed me their brochure and a free pass for another visit. I did return the following week and was given a tour of their facility. This took place at Sandy Terraces on Cape Cod. They had a club house, 100 feet of a sandy beach on a large lake, a sauna, a large pavilion, several camping sites, RV sites and rental cabins and trailers. Since my first visit they have built a new bath house and a large pool. My wife has joined me on my last two visits and has enjoyed it. We look forward to visiting a Florida facility when we get there in Feb. Mar. I only wish I had taken the plunge sooner, much sooner.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  10:37:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
capecod i still don't understand the quota system in this time and day and would also be discouraged but it is better than years ago when singles weren't even welcome. give me a nude beach anytime , yes apollo, playlinda or haulover..

oneredx

Posted - 01/23/2011 :  09:17:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when i was going to st martin with my family i'd learned about about a beach called orient and i was immediately interested. i'd of nude beaches before of course but never had an opportunity to go. after we got to the beach i wandered down to the nude section unsure what to expect. after walking around a while i realized it was the same as the other beach just...naked. thats when i decided i was going to do it. i was going to get nudist. i found an empty area in the middle of the beach near an open chair. i looked around making sure no one was watching, my hands shaking as grasped my pants, my heart was pounding in my chest. was really gonna do this thats when i saw him this covered in tattoos and piercings and i thought well thats just ridiculous aw what the hell i said i pulled down my pants and...nothing. no gasps of shock, no cheers, no one even looked in my direction. i walked to the sea and swam totally free.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2011 :  11:53:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oneredx...welcome to the site and congrats on a great first experience. Rob

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2011 :  01:27:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to second Diger's post, Apollo Beach is wonderful. My wife is a little reluctant and was comfortable enough to do topless there. I'm planning our annual "Nakation" and will be going back there and she most likely will do better. She was nude in hotel room and balcony last year and expect to be the same year.

freeindian

Posted - 02/04/2011 :  7:50:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am basically from India (South Asia) and I come from a very conservative background where anything above the knees is considered immodest. But I should say I was a solitary nudist as I used to be nude when alone at home or when in my my room (without actually knowing anything about naturism). I actually stumbled upon naturism after watching an article about naturism on TV (don't remember which program that was) and has been curious to try this from the past few years. I have been married the last 6 years and I had mentioned about naturism to my wife a couple of years. At first she was not ready to have anything to do with it and it took me a long time to convince her that the people in the lifestyle are just like anybody else and not some kind of freaks. She has finally agreed to try this with me this summer. She suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis (a joint problem) because of which she cannot do much of exercise and this has resulted in her being overweight and joint deformations. This combined with her conservative upbringing has made her very anxious about how our first experience would be. This would be my experience too in social nudism and I am anxious too. Hopefully we would be accepted as a part of the nudist community.

Apologize for the bad English as it is not my first language.

Jim in Boston
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2011 :  9:57:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LiberatedSenior

My first experience was in Hawaii on the Big Island and considered the experience one of my best on my vacation. I was with my girl friend and she refused to be as liberated as I was. I had been looking for many weeks on the internet hoping to find a nice nude beach near by. Out next to the lava flow we found this breathtakingly beutiful beach. I will be back next year. Meanwhile I would like to find something closer to home here in Maryland. I think she will join me if we find something that is quiet and clothes optional for the first time. We live in Maryland and we were thinking of going on vacation and seek out a nice clothes free environment somewhere in the sun belt. Any suggestions for now? Any suggestions when summer returns to Maryland?

Take her to Club Orient.

jameslkirtleyjr

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  02:28:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Take her to Club Orient.

Amen.

We're going back there for the 3rd time. My reluctant wife loves Orient Beach. We are even taking one of our adult daughters with us this year.

Cheers

rappy

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  11:47:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Era: The mid 70's. The Scene: My mom has steered me towards attending UC San Diego, located in La Jolla across Torrey Pines Blvd. from Black's Beach. Bet mom didn't know about that part!

I hadn't gone down to the beach until Spring of my freshman year. I'm just not really interested in the beach life. One of my dorm buddies had his twin brother and slightly younger sister coming down from LA for a weekend visit. We all went to the beach, but nothing was said beforehand about which side of the beach we would go to, and they turned right at the bottom of the access path, and went past the signs. Okay, I'm cool with that, it is at least less crowded down this way. We go past those signs and keep walking for maybe another half mile. Bill and I starting chucking the frisbee back and forth, with Bob trying to intercept my throws to Bill. All the sudden, I noticed Gail was lying on the beach WITH NOTHING ON! Hmmm, I thought, at least Bob and Bill have more sense.... WAIT A MINUTE, BOB's GETTING UNDRESSED!! YIKES!!! Well, still, certainly my dorm buddy Bill has more sense than that. Bob comes back and tries to intercept a couple more in the buff, and then Bill - uh oh, he's walking back towards our pile of stuff by Gail and HE'S UNFASTENING HIS SHORTS!

"Well", I thought, "when in La Jolla might as well do as the La Jollans do". So I stripped down quickly. Wow! It was such a great feeling. Running around in the water, the ocean breeze, the liberating freedom. We spent several hours there, butts-a-roasting, goofing off, and swimming. Too bad we had to go back.

Never will forget that day.

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved