Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 447 ]  [ Total: 447 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

Mad1Cow

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  4:04:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2 words started it off for me. When I was five I decided to join my parents in watching the "FULL MONTY". ever since then I've just adored going free and enjoying life as it was intended to be

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2008 :  07:44:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First time was back in the 80's when a girlfriend from college took me to the Red, White and Blue beach in Northern California. I was nervous at first as I'm sure many of us are, but after that day I became a life long nudist.

sixfootsix65

Posted - 09/24/2008 :  12:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Send sixfootsix65 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The first time I can remember being nude was when I was in High school. There were for of us walking on the beach in Virginia Beach Va. there were 3 girls and myself. We walked way away from the resort and it was night time. One of the girls mentioned skinny dipping. I kind of blushed and said OK. Then the other 2 girls said lets go. After all it is only being nude. It's not like we are going to have sex. Next thing we all knew all of our clothes were off and running towards the ocean. It was really cool and I will never forget it. We all kind of bonded in a different way because of it and we are still friends even though we live apart from each other. When we all get together we still talk about going skinny dipping that night. It was a cool experience.

swimmers do it in the nude

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  10:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
as a kid, whenever i would swim at a friends house, i would go home afterwards to change out of my bathing suit. a few times, i remember my mom would be in the backyard hanging up the laundry, so i would run around the house naked. first time i went nude in public, i was probably about 12 years old. i snuck out of my house one summer night and walked around my street naked.

RichNKaren
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2008 :  09:48:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit RichNKaren's Homepage  Send RichNKaren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My first time was when I was about 4 years old.
I had been playing outside my house at one end of the street and a few moments later my "memere" called my mom to ask why I was allowed to walk to her house au naturalle.
It did not end there - about a year or two later I was playing in the community playground and there was a set of metal climbing units in the shape of a large igloo. I carefully took off every piece of clothing and hung it on the bars and continued to play in the nude - My mother often reminded me of a kid hollering - Rich's mother - Rich has taken his clothes off AGAIN!
See I was born to be this way

Rich&Karen

jtmone

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  5:19:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This may be a little long but the best story is about my girlfriends first time. She is asian, shy, cant take clothes off in a room in the dailight kind of girl or do anything else in the daylight. Well I kept talking about San Onofre and finally she agreed on a dare to go. Well we hiked down the hill to the vollyball court which on a weekend sunny day is filled with players, onlookers and hundreds of nude bathers. We camped, umbrella and I dropped trou but she just sat there checking it all out. I didnt say much and figured she would say, lets get out of here. To my surprise she too took everything off. Scared would be an understatement. She was soaking wet down there so it was arousing in the beginning but now were regulars there, little beach on Maui, the cliffs on Oahu and other places. We met a great guy named Tom at Sano and havent seen him since, and of course many many wonderfully warm people who arent perfect and neither are we, but we and they are almost always sweet, nice, friendly and supportive. On little beach, again hundreds out there I was body surfing and she was chatting, while standing there with a textile lady for over an hour. I would body surf in, land at her feet, look up to a big smile and go out and do it again. Freeing, fun, a tad adventurous but mostly the way I think we were meant to be at the beach. Ill give my first experience in another email.

jtmone

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  5:39:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was several years ago. Two couples were on a deserted bach where South Pacific was filmed on the island of Kauai. My firneds wife said, lets all go skinny dipping. It surprised me because she is chief prude but it was wonderfully warm and I didnt think anything of it. I dropped my suit and walked to the water to go for a swim and didnt look back. Well as I reached the water I saw them all laughing and the lady had grabbed my suit and was running down the beach with it, it was a joke on me. I ran and caught her and thought, this is all so silly. Well during that run she sure wasnt looking at my face or eyes. Being naked is a natural thing. Later my wife and I used to sit around our private pool in the summer, swim naked, read the paper naked it was great personal relaxed fun. Later she passed away but Ive since been to San Onofre several times, Blacks Beach, a cove up near San Luis Obisbo, Hedonism II, Sea Mountain, Little Beach, Maui, the cliffs on Oahu, all with a partner and at all mostly good experiences. The people are friendly, warm, polite and of course swimming and body surfing naked is a trip. Of course like all Im irritated by clothed gawkers, cameras are a real no no, and men that think this needs to be a sexual expression. Fortunately if you know the place and the crowd, it can be a fun time without problems. Bring water and sunscreen and an umbrella and a good attitude.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  7:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My first time was risky. I was about 9 years old. I was outside and for some reason wanted to be nude. I couldn't do that in the yard because it was too easily seen. So I sat on the ground, and leaned my back on the back of our house. From there no one could see me. So, I disrobed and felt for the first time in my life (at least that I could remember) the good feeling of being nude outdoors. The rest of the family would never do that. Such a guerrila nudist I was!!

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

eblink

Posted - 12/24/2008 :  2:11:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was at Orient Beach in St. Martin this last March during a Caribbean cruise. I had always wanted to go to a nude beach, so when I found out that St. Martin had one, I told the wife I was going to join in. She said “okay,” but I think she didn’t believe I would actually do it.

We shared a taxi to Orient Beach with a couple we met on the ship and got dropped off at the more conservative section of the beach. When we got to the topless section of the beach, we stopped for a drink and the wife went to use the restroom. While she was away, I decided the couple should have fair warning and told them that when we got to the nude section, I was also going to go nude. They said “have fun, but don’t be surprised if we don’t join you.”

When we went past the rocks that separate the topless area from the nude area (I still had my swim trunks on), the woman in the couple became noticeably uncomfortable so they then opted to wait on the topless side. As soon as they were out of sight, I decided to lose the shorts and ran into the water while my wife stayed clothed and walked along the beach.

It was the most incredible feeling to swim around with no clothes on. I tried to swim alongside the wife while she walked, but soon realized I couldn’t keep up with her so I came out of the water and had completely forgotten that I wasn’t wearing any clothes. We walked along the beach and I was amazed at how quickly I was dry since I wasn’t wearing any soaking wet trunks. Sadly, my visit was relatively brief (about 30 min.) since our friends were waiting on the other side of the rocks.

I am looking forward to my next nude beach visit. The closest one would be San Onofre, but that’s going to have to wait until the weather gets a bit warmer.

tigerlady45
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  10:02:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband and I decided that for our honeymoon we would do something neither of us had ever done before, go nude. We spent 4 days at Turtle Lake Resort in MI. We checked in to the lodge and had a few beers. I was very nervous and was ready to go home. We went up to the club house and showered. When I got to the hot tub area I was met by 5 men and no woman. I looked at my husband and said now or never and stripped the towel off and slid into the tub. With in 5 minutes I never gave it a second thought. The gentlemen made me feel very comfortable about being a first time nudist.

That was four years ago, we now live at the resort full time. It was one of the best things my husband and I have ever done.

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  10:51:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with you tigerlady, and still want that game of pool with you and your hubby! Yesterday, the 29th, I decided to drive over to TLR and see for myself...and think about trying it out. No group of people could have been friendlier! The resort is VERY nice and I can't wait to go back! Soon!! I was a bit nervous to start with, as I was the only naked person ther, with 3 clothed people working on fixing the hot tub. I started by carrying my towel as a security blanket...soon, I just left it on one of the tables by the pool. Eventually 6-7 others arrived and I had a chance to speak with several of them. They were all very nice...and the feeling of being nude was wonderful...so free, in spirit and in body! I wish that the resort was available for more than just Friday-Monday. I do realize that it is the off season.
I'm ready to go back today!!

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  10:57:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forgot to ask, Tigerlady, how do you live there yearround? What kind of facility do they have for year-round living? I didn't seen any homes...just RV's, trailors, and "park model" 3 season structures...? Would be interested in knowing. My tour yesterday didn't indicate any year-round housing.

Now all I need to do is convince my friend to come along with me next time... Jim

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  11:22:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello again! Those of us that stay here year round, live in Park Models for the most part, although there are a few that actually stay in trailers, we did until this year when we bought our Park Model. These are very livable year round, a little expensive to heat, but they do stay warm.The biggest concern we all have is a power failure, then we have no heat or water. This only has happened once in the three years we have lived here thank god. That time we were in our 34 ft. trailer and our next door neighbor had a generator that he plugged into both of our trailers.
I hope you can convince your friend to join you on your next visit, as you found out yesterday, all are made to feel welcome. I know the office is closed during the week this time of year but you might want to check with them about coming out mid week. I don't know what the winter rules are for day visitors.

Frank2233
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  10:34:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First time was resort in TN. I had always wanted to go to a nudist resort, I finelly talked my wife into it this past september. We pulled in and where greated my the resort owner. They insured us that ther would be no one try to force us or talk us into any thing. We went in and set up the camper. We met our nabors on both side they where all nude. I got on dressed and my wife got into a sundress with out any under garments. We went for a walk every one we came incontact with where evr nice and undersatnding of this being our firt time.

We stay for 5 days and went to all of the planed outting cookouts, wine tasting, pool parties and a sock hop. When had a really great time one of the best get aways we have ever had. We are plaining on going back this summer. Yes my wife did shead her sundress. But only in the woods with noone around I think she willl do better this year

Frank 2233

nnhe

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  9:59:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had thought about and been curious about nudism for a long time before finally going to a nude swim (found a local nonlanded club) about a week ago. I had the usual concerns everyone seems to have, but of course none of them amounted to anything. It was funny, the changeroom was mostly empty when I undressed and showered, so I was standing naked at the door to the pool (and all the naked strangers) for a minute as the creative doubts started to emerge. Thoughts like: what if that's the wrong door I'm about to walk through? Am I even here at the right time? Heh. It was great though. Everyone was very friendly and accepting. I'm not the most social person, so it was interesting that it actually seemed *easier* to socialize naked. The best word I have to describe the whole experience is "comfortable". Can't wait for the next swim. :-)

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.44 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved