Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 231 ]  [ Total: 231 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

tnnudecpl

Posted - 11/03/2007 :  1:40:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our first public nudist experience occurred about 10 years ago at Navarre Beach, FL. Navarre Beach is an undeveloped, unspoiled section of Gulf beach on Eglin AFB property, and over the years has been an “unofficial” nude beach. Depending on the whims of the local law enforcement authorities, nude sunbathers were either ignored or arrested. We were on a week’s vacation in Panama City and decided to drive the 80 miles to check it out. It was a Friday and not many people were there, so we felt very comfortable stripping down and enjoying our first taste of the nudist experience. Needless to say, we were hooked, so much so, that we went back again the next day when the beach was much more crowded with nude beachgoers. Over the next few months, we made 3 more destination trips to Navarre specifically for the nudist opportunities. After that, we visited Haulover Beach, FL (an “official” nude beach) for several days. Then came vacations to Jamaican au-naturel resorts. Now, we have been members of AANR for 5 years and have enjoyed visits to - - and other resorts. Our only regret is that we didn’t discover this liberating lifestyle much sooner!

Dannie22

Posted - 11/03/2007 :  11:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Last month I modeled for a retired photographer (artistic type nudes) the first time I ever did anything like that. I am 22, I think he is about 70, he was really friendly, I walked around his back yard (lots of plants & trees) nude, also did some exercises (wearing only running shoes & sox) it was really crazy. But felt wonderful, I want to experience that again.
He says I can return anytime, even just to walk around.

DavisK

Posted - 11/16/2007 :  03:56:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nudist experience came when I was 17 (I'm 24 now for reference). I made friends with a girl in high school that year named Veronica, and I later came to find out that she and her mother were both nudists.

A few weeks after that, I was invited to dinner at Veronica's house with her and her mother. Veronica's mother wasn't home when we got there so she invited me to go swimming with her in their pool. Veronica of course stripped down naked and dove in, but I was a bit more apprehensive. I hadn't been raised with the same kind of acceptance towards nudity that she had, and as a result I was a bit uncomfortable being naked in front of anyone, not to mention I was very embarrassed about the size of my, well...you know.

Anyway, I elected to go swimming in my tightey-whiteys since I didn't have my swimsuit on me, and we had a great time in the water together. At some point my underwear slipped off in the water and I didn't even realize it. After getting out of the water, I heard Veronica giggle and she said to me that I looked good naked. Of course I immediately turned red and covered myself up, but after she pointed out that she had already seen me naked and there wasn't much use trying to hide it anymore, I relented, and despite my previous worries jumped back into the pool naked.

Much to my surprise I loved how much fun and free swimming naked was, and telling this to Veronica she responded by saying that's how she felt everyday and that's why she loved being a nudist so much. Not long after that Veronica's mother returned home and was very surprised to see me naked, to which I joked that her daughter had converted me. I decided to stay nude for the rest of the day, had dinner with them naked, and that experience ultimately opened my eyes to what a wonderful lifestyle nudism is.

Once I went to college and moved out on my own, along with a lot of encouragement from Veronica, I decided to become a nudist full time like her and I've been one ever since. Veronica and I also started dating that year and we're still together.

TravelingMountainNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2007 :  10:43:11 AM  Show Profile  Send TravelingMountainNudist an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was actually lucky enough to marry into a nudist household! What are the odds... Anyway. I met my wife-to-be Brina at what one might call church if one were pagan. After some time we started dating and one day after several dates I was invited to stay at her house for the weeend. Brina still lived with her parents at the time. I agreed and she warned me that they were nudists. I said that this did not bother me and went over. Seeing my than-girlfriends mother and father watching TV in the nude was an experience. Brina striped down upon entering the house and encouraged me to do the same. The first few times were a little strange as I was not brought up to behave like that but soon it became natural. I went to my first large clothing event later that year and there was no going back from that point. We have now been happly married for two years and a nude in the home and out of it every chance we get.

Andrew

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  8:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have yet to be to a nudist resort or beach, but I actually have a story! How 'bout that?

To start with, I've always been a home nudist. Whenever I'm alone, I hate being in clothes, especially when the weather is hot.

I once was tossing and turning all night, and about 4 a.m., I thought to myself that I wished I could tire myself out by going swimming. Obviously, the university pool was closed at that hour. So I grabbed my swimsuit and a towel and headed down to a local park that had a lake. The gates were closed, so I had to walk about 3/4 of a mile through the woods down to the lake. When I got there, I started heading to one of the public restrooms to get changed and realized, "Well, that's dumb! There's nobody around! Just get changed right here!"

I took off my clothes in the middle of the park, and that's when it hit me. There was nobody around. So I simply went skinny-dipping. It was fantastic. I'm not "new-agey" or anything, but I loved how it felt like I was a part of nature. I thought to myself that millions of our ancestors got to do this for millennia before clothing came along.

When I got out, I picked up my clothes and thought to myself, "There's almost a mile of woods before I get to my car . . ." So with the exception of shoes, I walked naked back to my car. About halfway there, a dog started barking and coming towards me from another path. There was a guy taking his dog for a walk! I hid behind a tree (I think before he actually saw me) and quickly dressed. I was incredibly embarrassed. The guy simply said, "Sorry about that. She's always trying to protect me." For a moment, I figured he had no idea what I was doing. Then he said, "But isn't it a little cold for that?"

steveo53

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  01:32:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nude beach experience was in Sweden in the mid 70’s. I was an American student and I heard about a nude beach nearby. One early summer Saturday I decided to visit. It was a classic Swedish beach with smooth rocks. There were about 30 to 40 people. Lots of couples. Like most males, I was a bit nervous. I was afraid I might get an erection, but quickly shed my cloths. Much to my delight, I felt comfortable within minutes. The feeling of the sun on my body, and the fact that it felt like the most natural experience in the world was exhilarating! It was so amazing to see both genders completely relaxed about being nude. I enjoyed the entire day sunning and swimming completely nude and unconcerned. In later visits I got to know some of the regulars. Most, I never saw clothed! Since then I have been a committed nudist. I am now married and my wife and we have enjoyed nude beaches in Scandinavia, Hawaii, Spain and best of all Wreck Beach in Vancouver BC. We also love sunbathing and swimming in the mountains near where we live.

Ironmon

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  08:51:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience was had Hedonism 2, June 1999. I went with my girlfriend it was her first experience also. I can remember the first day, we spent a few hours on the clothed side, trying to get up the courage to walk over to the nude side. So we decided to go over to get something to eat, since it was in between meal times....seemed like a good reason at the time.

Well anyway we walk over to the nude side, and i'm standing at the counter, and I must have looked lost, I guess I was a bit in a daze...so this nude girl walked right up and asked me if I needed any help....just as friendly as good be. It was quite a surprize at the time, she semmed soo comfortable, just chatting in the nude. So I did get a burger,and she helped me plac my order!... and that interaction really helped us feel comfortable.

So we went over a sat on a few lounge chairs, and finally peeled off our clothes...
so we are just laying there wondering what to do next.

We tried do dare each other, to get up and walk over to the frozen drink machine. so we both took our turns doing that....WOW what fun it was the first time. just an electric feeling!

It didn't take long to feel comfortable, because everyone was so friendly, we were just loving the experience.

Now here is is almost 2008, and I spend most of my vacations and many, many weekends at nudist resorts. Sunnyrest, White Thorn Lodge, BAr-S-Ranch, - -, Lake Como, Gunnison Beach, Penn Sylvan, Orvis Hot Springs...all wonderful places.

It's the people that are the best part for me, I love the friendly atmosphere...everyone is your friend and a nudist resort. The people are great..

Dave in Central Ky
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  12:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nudist experience happened about 48 years ago when I was 10 or 11 years old. I lived in a subdivision but there was still some farm land left around the area. Some friends and I had built what we called a club house on one of the farms next to a creek that ran through it. The creek had several trees and bushes along it which gave some privacy and the club house couldn‘t be seen from any of the houses around it. One day I went looking for my friends thinking they would be at the club house but when I got there it was empty. I started to leave but for some reason the thought came to mind to take off my clothes (where that came from I have no idea) and I did it. For the next hour or so I played in and around the club house and along the creek nude. It was such a wonderful feeling and ever since that day I’ve been hooked on it.

Dave

Cold Weather Sucks

Edited by - Dave in Central Ky on 12/13/2007 1:00:51 PM

NudistJoe
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  04:10:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience has kinda been strung out over a few years. I can't really pinpoint my "first time." I've always enjoyed streaking and just sitting around the house in the nude, but I only recently decided to do it all the time. I haven't been to a resort or anything yet, so I guess for now I hold the ranks of "home nudist."

nudedude3000

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  6:59:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my first time was a mouth ago me and my two mate danny and joe went on holiday to the carabian we went for a walk one day we came across the beach no one was on it all we sat down on the sand joe said i would love to go for a dip but we hadent broght any trunks they i said lets go skinny dipping we all agreed to it but it was a case of doing it first came of the shoes closely followed by the top then our shorts the boxers .we sat there for ten minetes or so all there sat there in the buff then we decided to make a run for it so we did we all charged for the water totaly naked we spent a hour in the water when i noticed a some people coming but it was family who were also in the buff and as the day went on more people came then we found it was in fact a nude beach so went spent the rest of the holiday at the beach

stang25

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  01:04:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let me just start off by saying a little about myself. I’m a 25 year old male and was brought up in a home where nudity wasn’t prohibited, but it was understood that nudity was a personal thing. I can’t honestly remember ever seeing anyone naked growing up. I did however like to be naked by myself and occasionally swim nude in our pool. I could hardly consider myself a nudist.

Now onto my first experience, which happened just this past weekend. My aunt and uncle invited me to go with them to the desert for the weekend to ride their quads and 4x4. Basically just a getaway. It had been a little over a year since I had seen them and we got to catching up about what’s new in our lives. It was then that they told me that they were trying nudism. The way that my aunt said it was kind of “tongue-in-cheek” so I thought she was kidding. So I said, “If you do it, I’ll do it,” in a joking tone. Nothing else was said about it during the rest of the drive.

After a day of riding and having a great time, I went into their travel trailer to get cleaned up while my uncle headed off into town to get more gas for the next day. My aunt was getting cleaned in the shower so I just started watching tv. After a few minutes, she comes out of the small shower completely nude. After taking a brief look, my instincts were to look away at the tv. She then sat directly across from me and started running a comb through her hair. Having never seen her like this, I saw that she was in tremendous physical shape for a woman in her mid forties. Noticing that I seemed uncomfortable, she asked if she should cover up. I told her that she didn’t have to, it was her trailer and she should do as she pleased. I then got up and took a shower. After exiting the ridiculously tiny bathroom (fully clothed), I took the same seat across from her and started to watch tv again. She asked me if I was open to the idea of nudism and what I thought about it. We started chatting and I noticed that I got used to her being naked, and it became easier to talk to her. She had covered herself with a blanket from the waist down, so it seemed that talking to my “topless” aunt was easier than talking to my “totally nude” aunt. I had told her about my “closet nudist” activities in the past. She told me that social nudism is far easier if you just ‘go for it’ rather than second guessing whether you’ll fit in. By this time, my uncle had made it back and was jumping into the shower. I told her that my main worry was getting an erection, in front of my aunt no less. She told me that that’s a common fear and that it probably wouldn’t happen. But if it did, it’s not something to be embarrassed about, it’s a normal thing. She then got up to make dinner in the kitchen/living area (yea, it’s that small!). After our conversation, I didn’t really mind that she was totally nude again. Paying more attention to preparing the meal, she asked if I was interested in trying social nudism with them. I told her that I would like to. So using her ‘just go for it’ motto, I stripped off everything right then. “Good for you” she said. Almost instantly, my fear was realized. As soon as that last stitch was off, and she turned around, I got an instant full-on erection. She just looked at me in the eye and said “relax, the hard part’s over.” I sat down and went back to trying to concentrate on the television show. After a few deathly, embarrassing moments, I realized something very interesting. I did not get an erection because I was turned on by my aunt (thank god!), I got one because I was naked “in front of her.” Having never been in this position before, I was reacting to it with a sexual feeling, where it had nothing to do with sex. Once I realized that there was nothing sexual about nudism, I relaxed a lot.
Then my uncle came out of the shower and my embarrassment emerged again. My whole life, I have been on the skinny side and have had poor self esteem because of it. But I could tell instantly that I was physically ,ahem, smaller than him in every way! We ended up talking about that and how self acceptance is really a huge part of nudism. Those three days were probably the most freeing days I’ve ever had. I came away from this trip with a feeling of optimism and great self acceptance and self esteem. In a way, stripping away the clothes freed me from self loathing. I can’t wait till the next trip!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  09:53:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Stang,

Sounds like your Aunt and Uncle gave you a wonderful gift. Welcome to the group and the lifestyle.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 01/31/2008 06:48:13 AM

nudenewbie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  03:21:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stang, you're very lucky. I can't imagine any of my relatives encouraging nudism. Of course you never know for sure. But regardless, that's a refreshing story!

David

stang25

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  1:37:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David,

I couldn't have imagined it either! That's why I thought they were joking at first, until confronted with it face to face.

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  11:50:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The wife and I had been nude around the house, but never in a public place until we visited Orient Beach in St. Martin. When we arrived by taxi, we were dropped off right by the big sign that warns people about the clothing optional beach. I told the wife, "I'm going to do like the rest of these people, and take off my swim suit.We'll never see these people again."
"Yeah right!: replied the wife. " You do it and I'll do it too," never suspecting that I would actually remove my clothes on a public beach.
We picked out a chair, and I removed my bathing suit. The wife had this funny look on her face. I reminded her of her promise, and she reluctantly took hers off too. Within a few minutes, we mustered the courage to go for a swim, and even go to the bar for a drink.
After that experience, we have never looked back. Since then, we have encountered nudists at a lot of the C/O places we have been to, and have found that they are probably the most non-judgmental group of people on this earth.

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved