Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 415 ]  [ Total: 415 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/20/2002 :  4:45:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[Remember, the topic here is non-erotic nudity, and anything outside our guidelines will be deleted.]

What and where was your first time nudist experience? Even more interesting, why did you do it?

Just hit Reply To Topic to submit your story.

Susan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2002 :  5:58:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Susan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What exactly do people do on a nude beach? Is there a lot of drinnking and wild dancing a id seen in the movies or what. Im really not into the "wild Party life" My only real exposure to all of this is what ive seen on tv or in the movies. I also get the imprerssion these beaches get raided by the police a lot. Are nude beaches illegal? I dont want to go to jail, espeically in my birthday suit....
Susan

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2002 :  6:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Susan, There are some legal nude or clothing optional beaches. Haulover in North Miami, Florida is one of the best ones.

Overt sexuality, over drinking is not welcome. It's quite the family atmosphere.

The only difference between nudists and others is that after a large meal, there are no belts to loosen. Nudists accept themselves and others for what they are, not what they look like, wear, or own.

You know how good it feels after a tough day and you take off your shoes?? That's how good the rest of you feels when you disrobe.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to postively promote nudism
-
-

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2002 :  6:46:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time experience:

I was vacationing at a resort in the Caribbean. The first two days were spent on the beach sitting in a soggy swimsuit and being chafed by sand. I signed up for a day boat trip and picnic at a beach on an island away from the resort. As we were leaving, I discovered that the excursion was to an island with a nude beach! I decided to go anyway, thinking no way was anybody getting me out of my suit. I stood firm, and in fact, was the last person to give in and shed my swimsuit - I was the last one to get dressed to return to the resort. Why hadn't someone told me about this sooner? I was hooked, and that was over 30 years ago. The phrase, "nude when possible, clothed when practical," definitely describes me. I do wear at least shoes when vacuuming the house though as I have a habit of running over my toes with the vacuum cleaner.

I put together a brochure for reluctant partners that can be found on the web at - /cheri.html

This first time experience is included in it.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to postively promote nudism
-
-

Susan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2002 :  7:16:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Susan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link, that was really informative cheri. Hopefully my first experience will be just as nice! At least my anxiety is a bit relieved.
Susan

Beach
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2002 :  11:25:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really couldnt say when my first experience was. When I was growing up we generally didn't wear "swimming trunks" just to go swimming, we all swam nude, ... It was no big deal. So now to go somewhere and drag a heavy suit thru the water is uncomfortable. And I just enjoy the feeling of an ocean breeze blowing against my skin....freedom...

IslandGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2002 :  11:16:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience was at Orient Beach. The beach was full of nude beach goers. It was the most relaxed environment I had ever seen. I actually felt more uncomfortable having a suit on, I seemed "out of place" So off came the suit, and we had a blast. We swam, sun tanned, and had a wonderful time. I was hooked! Nudist really are the nicest most sincere folks around...

james423
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  8:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience was also at Orient Beach. My wife & I decided to go there late in our 1st trip to St. Martin. My wife had seen a few of the ladies without their tops at the resort & had remarked that she would "never" do that, but once on Orient I stripped completely & she went without her top. When we got back home, she surprised me by asking if there were any nude beaches near where we lived (she presumed there were none, but was surprised by a mention in the paper of the "only nude beach in the area"). We've been going to nude beaches both at home & on vacation ever since.

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  7:24:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was raised around nudism all of my life and always comfortable with it... especially on the beaches of the Black sea Coast in Eastern Europe. But the first time I ever allowed myself the freedom of being nude socially or in public was on a beach right here in Northern California about four years ago.... you are welcome to Click Here and learn about that wonderful day if you like..!

Bare Hugz... Vera, the Sun Devil

The Diablo Sun Devils... a nudist club primarily for the benefit of women everywhere..!

http://www.DiabloSunDevils.com

Devils@DiabloSunDevils.com

Edited by - usvera on 09/21/2002 07:49:27 AM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/23/2002 :  11:45:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is one couple's experience from a Mars/Venus point of view about visiting a nude beach (Orient Beach) for the first time.

From the Post-Gazette.com Magazine:

What does she say about the first time nude beach experience?

What does he say about the first time nude beach experience?

Big Tim
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2003 :  5:51:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Big Tim an AOL message  Send Big Tim an ICQ Message  Send Big Tim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I finally did it!

I went to Haulover Beach today for the first time. It was awesome! This was my first visit to a nude beach, first time I've ever been nude in a "public" place other than a spa...and I found it exhilarating.

Although I'm married, I went alone as my wife was off doing something with her mother, but now that I know how it feels, I'm going to get her there on the next nice day we have.

It was a bit cool today with a stiff breeze blowing, but the sun was out, so it wasn't bad. There were people of all ages there including families with children near where I was...it was fun to watch the kids really enjoying themselves and the freedom of being nude. There were some young, attractive couples near me and some senior citizens from Quebec also near me.

It was great and I can't wait to go again!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2003 :  5:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great, "welcome to our world!"

Best regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

xbigfoot16

Posted - 02/04/2003 :  12:29:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at a beach with my family and my sisters friend. I was there enjoying the sun and teh fresh air. My sister her 2 friends and I went on a walk along the beach one night. We walked for hours, or so it seemed. We then decided to go in the water. My sister and her 2 friends said they could not go since they were not wearing there bathing suits. I suggested that they go in the water without them. They said what "Without clothes you got to be crazy". Mind you our entire family and everyone we know have never tried nudism. I have wanted to try it but never had a chance. Now I have a chance won't this be fun. They after a while agreed but said they would only go topless, and they said that they would be ok if I went fully naked, so of course I did. They after a while took off there underware saying that it made them to cold. All of a sudden my parents arrived and said they were shocked to see us all naked, and said that if we want to be nudist we don't need clothes. They took all of the clothes leaving us to walk home naked. After that walk I new I was a NUDIST.

mikekris77

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  11:34:27 AM  Show Profile  Send mikekris77 an ICQ Message  Click to see mikekris77's MSN Messenger address  Send mikekris77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My wife and my first time was at Cypress Cove in Kissimmee, FLa. I have always hated wearing clothes unless it was necessary. We got to talking one night in the hot tub and I mentioned that I had been in the CyberNude chat room and thought I would like to try Cypress Cove and she agreed. Luck would have it they had an open house coming up in a couple of weeks. We went down for the open house took a tour in our clothes, felt very comfortable and then went back to our SUV got undressed and spent the rest of the day. It was very comfortable. We have been back several times and have met a couple that live there and another couple that visits often. It is great. We dont wear clothes at home unless it is cold or we have guest. We have made friends with some couples in the local area and will be have some social visits with them. I think it is the most comfortable feeling in the world. I hate a wet bathing suit and it always fills with air in the hottub which is a pain also.

Only thing I regret is that it took my wife and I 13 yrs of marriage to discover we were both closet nudists.

Big Tim
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  2:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Big Tim an AOL message  Send Big Tim an ICQ Message  Send Big Tim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My second trip to Haulover yesterday was my wife's first trip. I was careful to not put any pressure on her, but she knew how much I enjoyed it last time, so she suggested we go together. It was a glorious day. Very warm, very sunny. The beach was packed!

She only felt comfortable going top free, but hinted that in the future, she would eventually be nude. She really enjoyed laying in the sun and just relaxing and people watching. She has mentioned going again next Sunday and she even said she thought her mother would love to go and she is thinking of inviting her to go with us. It is certainly a much more enjoyable experience when shared with people you love. We even talked about getting her sister and her husband and kids to come along.

Who knows...maybe it will be one big family affair on Haulover Beach! I look forward to building sand castles with my nephews.

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2003 :  9:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time was at Couples Resort in Jamaica. My wife told me ten years before no way would she ever visit a nudist resort. She wanted to go to Jamaica so I told her we would go if she would just visit the nude island. The first morning she said let's go. The island offically opened at 10:00 so she got us there at 9:00. She found us a place to sit and lay in the sun. A little after 10:00 other people started coming out to the island. Everybody found a place away from everbody else. After a couple of drinks wife had to get up and I don't remember her sitting back down. We started meeting the other people found out it was most of them first time also. When the bartender went to get our lunch and didn't come back for a couple of hours my wife became the bartender for people that couldn't fix their own drinks. We spent every other day on the island. That was in 1996. Now we are members of SunBurst Resort

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved