Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 122 ]  [ Total: 122 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Around the World
 Europe: Malta
 Malta - nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED
Page: of 8

ohtony

Posted - 06/25/2009 :  3:43:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone i am new to this

there is a nice nude beach in Qawra too

ohtony

Posted - 06/27/2009 :  01:27:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
looks like this side is dead!!!

nudistadownunder

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  08:02:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi from NZ, i live on an island the same size as malta, but with a smaller population, we have a couple of naked beaches, one is more 'social'just about everyone i know knows i frequent the naked beach,..no problem with that whatsoever. hope to visit malta next summer,.first thing i will want to do is get my gear off and go swimming...

Gozo Naturist

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  11:29:28 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Gozo Naturist's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi! my nickname says it all, anyone from the Island of Gozo or interested in Gozo over here?

GozoNaturist

ssabrosso

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  05:03:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there any nudist beach in Gozo?

Gozo Naturist

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  04:41:14 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Gozo Naturist's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi Ssabrosso

Yes, fortunately on the island of Gozo, we have some remote beaches where naturism is tollerated.

In the North we have 'Ghajn Barrani' (Foreigners' Spring). This stretch of sea-level blue clay rock is situated between 2 of the most popular bays in Gozo, Marsalforn & Ramla il-Hamra (the Red Sand Beach). To reach Ghajn Barrani u have to pass through the Village of Xaghra (the village of the Ggantija Temples). Coming up from Marsalforn Bay, as soon as you reach the first buildings of Xaghra, u meet some 'traffic islands', you just turn left through the fields, turn left again and park your car or bike there. If you have a Jeep, you can go a bit further down, but this is not recommended on the first time. You can then walk down all the way to the sea through passage ways in fields and down some clay slopes. This area is best when wind is blowing from the South direction.

In the South East we have an area known as 'Zriezaq' (Slopes) or 'tal-Blata' (of the Rock, because there is a rock like Fungus Rock known as 'il-Gebla tal-Halfa') In the village of Qala, on your way down to 'Hondoq ir-Rummien Bay', u pass by a small Chapel and Cemetary, enter the second (2nd) road on your left had side just before the main road turns right overlooking the old hard-stone quarrey. Entering on the left, go down the Road through the fields and park in one of the last fields before the road ends. Then u have to walk through a tight passage way on the left of the road ending, turn right and proceed aproaching the sea. You can either stay in 'Anchor Bay' (you will notice a large black sign with an Anchor) or continue walking on the left hand side to the saltpens and discover yourself Gozo's Paradise!! A great area for snorkling passionates. Best when wind is coming from the North and West directions.

These two beaches are among the best areas you can find for bathing in a more natural way.

Among others you can even try a rocky area underneath Fort Chambray. This is d fortification overlooking Mgarr harbour. You can rewach this area either from the parking area in Mgarr or from Ghajnsielem village through 'ix-Xatt l-Ahmar'. Just follow the 'Ship Wrecks' diving signs from Mgarr road. Once you are down at 'ix-Xatt l-Ahmar' walk to the far left hand side underneath the Fortifications. Ideal in North wind.

Another place might be in Xlendi bay. Going up St Simon street on the left hand side overlooking the bay, you park your car, and proceed on foot to the Tower area, preferibly on North-East wind days. This is a great place for Snorkling. The two main Reefs cannot be missed. One is in the middle of the Bay entrance, where there is the signaling light, and the other reef at the far end.

You can even try an area underneath the Tower of Dwejra, facing the Fungus Rock on Easterly winds.

My most favourites are 'Ghajn Barrani' in Xaghra in South winds and 'Zriezaq' in Qala in North & West winds.

Hope you and all others reading, find this information interesting and helpful! If u need more help, please just let me know..

A warm welcome from the island of Gozo.

GozoNaturist

ssabrosso

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  11:54:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Gozo Naturist. this information will be helpful, I am actualy living in Malta and want to go to Gozo for sun taken, is good to know that it is possible. I will plan to go one of this coming weekends. Thank you

Gozo Naturist

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  2:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Gozo Naturist's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
U'r welcum Ssabroso

hope you find this info useful & enjoy ur days on my island, unfortunately Gozo's rarely advertised as a destination

Our Summer's nearly over, missed some days this month, but i went 2 d beach nearly daily from beginnin of May! In October we might have some fine weather, but u have to go late mornings or early afternoons, because as you know weather chills a bit now..

GozoNaturist

go602

Posted - 09/29/2009 :  8:30:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ohtony

Hi everyone i am new to this

there is a nice nude beach in Qawra too

Hi, where in Qawra is the nude beach? I'm staying there in a couple of weeks, so if the weather is good...!

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  01:04:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am probably demonstrating my own ignorance, but given Malta's fascinating and complicated history, I must admit that I am surprised to learn of nude beaches on Malta and Gozo. Although the Maltese consider themselves European, and are overwhelmingly Roman Catholic, Malta has strong linguistic and cultural roots in the Maghreb as well. When a tiny country with such a culturally conservative history can tolerate a handful of nude beaches, maybe there's hope for the U.S.

Gozo Naturist

Posted - 03/18/2010 :  6:03:05 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Gozo Naturist's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi Friends
d Mediterranean winter's nearly over!
today i my 1st experience @ d beach 4 2010, after an absence of 3 long months.
d green landscape ext 2 d sand & sea was simply spectacular!

GozoNaturist

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  8:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all.

Me and my fiancee went to Gnejna on the 19th of this month for a (clothed) picnic, and thank goodness too. Apart from tourists the place was overrun by pic-nickers and even if we went for a walk to find somewhere a bit in the shade and away from people, still we kept getting groups passing by (with kids too) so I didn't dare going nude there. Last thing I need is a citation for something like corrupting children or some stuff they might invent.

Still Summer hasn't even started yet, although I do not like the idea of sharing the beach with the local pervs.

On that topic, can't we do anything about it? I'm sick and tired of seeing older men masturbating for no apparent reason. I still strip but my fiancee doesn't (totally understandable I might add). She doesn't have too many issues when we're alone because she knows how I think about it but perverts are a different story. I'd like to do something about those guys. I do not care whether they have been using the beach before we even knew about it; what they're doing is just indecent.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

Gozo Naturist

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  5:48:39 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Gozo Naturist's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi!

Yes, kids are definately a delicate matter. Eventhough I try not bother families, u can never say how they think it out.

This Easter weekend, together with a group of friends, 5 couples in all, we went Camping on Comino. There's a small sandy beach at the far end of Santa Maria Bay, where we sunbathed in a more natural way. We even had our first dips of the season but sea's still pretty chilly!!

Comino is the only place where i never got bothered by onlookers. Not that in other places I frequent in Gozo, I was ever insulted or seen anyone masturbating.

GozoNaturist

kukkumyfriend

Posted - 05/03/2010 :  07:51:18 AM  Show Profile  Click to see kukkumyfriend's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, i am am 32 yr old Maltese guy living in Malta. Here there are no official nude beaches, however there are some secluded spots known for nudism which are safe enough to go to..Anyone planning to visit Malta can contact me for more info & why not,, maybe we could meet on my days off from work & go to the beach together....

MALTANUDIST

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  12:42:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah...not many Maltese in nudist beaches? Sure! ... the police come in sneakily with their motorboats and give you a citation if they catch you nude! Well if you're a foreigner they just give you a warning!!

Why? Cause the catholic church is SOOOOO powerful here! No divorce, no nudism, etc

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.7 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved