Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 436 ]  [ Total: 436 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Around the World
 Europe: Malta
 Malta - nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED
Page: of 8

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  8:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the problem would be i don't have a car or license, so it's up to buses for me.

Not to mention I don't know of any places. I tried Ghajn Tuffieha but I only found the main (textile) beach.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

bluecoey

Posted - 07/05/2008 :  03:37:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

We are in Malta during the 8th-14th August2008 and I/we would be looking to go to the naturist beaches. After reading your previous correspondence, has the situation changed in Malta about "the not to the mention naturist beaches"? Also, can you suggest/recommend a or some beaches to go to? If any of you are there during this time I/we would be pleased to me you. Appreciate your responses.

jamez

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  06:45:09 AM  Show Profile  Click to see jamez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi everybody, hope your all ok..
im from malt and im new to nudism but im really dying to try it out... can anybody explain where the nude beaches are??

thanks james

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  12:46:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
supposedley there should be a small patch near Gnejna Bay, only I've never been to it so I can't really give directions...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

mark43

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  04:10:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi there im english living in malta the nude beach is locayed between to goldenbay/ghajn tuffieha and Gnejna bay it can be accessed via a small speedboat from gnejna bay of which there is a small charge or by 10 minute walk from where the 652 number bus stops at top of ghajn tuffieha bay this is via a very steep slope if i can help anymore drop me a email i have some pics of the beach to which may assist you in finding it

bluecoey

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  03:38:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mark 43,
Thank you for your message, as I mentioned earlier in the open forum I will be there in August and therefore have appreciated your information regarding the location of the areas that I can visit. In addition, I would be very interested in seeing the photographs. I had problem in sending this message via e-mail, but, I hoping that you have received it. Regards bluecoey

Edited by - bluecoey on 07/25/2008 03:42:38 AM

gomesh

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  12:53:55 PM  Show Profile  Click to see gomesh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
Can you confirm if Naturism is more of a commun practice now in Malta? I am going there on holiday with the gf and I would love to sun tan properly...

gomesh

jamez

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  06:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Click to see jamez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey guys,

mark, tried sending you an email but didnt manage,
when any of you are going to the beach do you think you can give me a call and give me a lift there, i live in mosta and i dont have my driving lcense yet :( thanks,

if you can give me a lift some day my mobile number is 99808983

thanks
james

MUCman

Posted - 08/14/2008 :  5:41:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mark43

hi there im english living in malta the nude beach is locayed between to goldenbay/ghajn tuffieha and Gnejna bay it can be accessed via a small speedboat from gnejna bay of which there is a small charge or by 10 minute walk from where the 652 number bus stops at top of ghajn tuffieha bay this is via a very steep slope if i can help anymore drop me a email i have some pics of the beach to which may assist you in finding it

hi mark
i am planning a trip to malta late august and was just wondering if the "steep slope" you refer to is a steep path on a slope or if it's really a question of negotiating a dangerously steep cliff face slope?
would appreciate any further details you can offer. so looking forward to getting my kit off under the hot maltese summer sun :-)

MUCman

Posted - 09/19/2008 :  02:50:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just recently returned from my vacation to Malta and I totally adored this little peninsula. However there are a few points I would like to stress :-
- access is via a very steep dirt track down a slope. you need a sturdy pair of shoes to negotiate it. It looks more dangerous than it actually is, but that just keeps most tourists away :-)
- weekends are busy, with few or no people in the nude. best time to go is during the week.
- FEMALES BEWARE !!! This beach is frequented by a number of perverts. I have seen men literally flock to and encircle a woman simply to get a glimpse of breast. This behaviour is extremely unsubtle. I have also seen men unashamedly masturbate in public within a few feet of a topless woman. This I find extremely disturbing and unfortunately, given the number of perverts on the beach and the close "network" in which they seem to operate, I really did not feel comfortable to reprimand any of them.
Without the perverts, this beach is delightful, away from the tourist masses. However, I feel it's such a shame that these perverts are getting away with obscene and disrespectful behaviour. I have seen a lot of "normal" regulars at the beach, and it's a pity that they simply tolerate this pestering & obscene conduct.
Perhaps some locals here would care to comment?

Edited by - MUCman on 09/19/2008 02:51:29 AM

malta

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  4:51:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hay there guys
ell iv been living in Malta for over a year now and iam still to find a perfect nude place to go batheing unless its early hours of the morning.....however there is private swingging sessions that can be invites......!!!

malta

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  4:52:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lets start somthing big with nude/swinning and skinny dipping in MALTA!!!!!

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  9:00:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by malta

Hay there guys
ell iv been living in Malta for over a year now and iam still to find a perfect nude place to go batheing unless its early hours of the morning.....however there is private swingging sessions that can be invites......!!!

I think you are in the wrong site if you mean swinging. Nudism is not about sex ... or shouldn't be.
Teva

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2009 :  08:42:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys

Just been reading the most recent posts concerning swimming nude in Malta, my home for the past 15 years. Gnejna is lovely and is known locally for nude bathing, however there is a disturbing amount of men who go there to be perverts and not enjoy the sun and sea naked like everybody else. These men hang around and ruin the enjoyment of the beach. I feel sorry for anyone who has had their time at the beach spoiled by these idiots. I have been pestered too, and the best action is to speak up and tell them to leave you in peace.

Another factor which is slowly ruining this place for nude summer swimming is the increasing number of private motor boats anchoring in the shallow water by textile wearers. They seem intent to sit and watch all and everything who happen to want to make use of this small patch of nude heaven in Malta.To add insult to injury they even wade ashore and sit around in small groups gossiping amongst themselves while oggling any naked body then can clap eyes on.These boat owners have all the Maltese coastline as their playground and of all places they anchor in Gnejna.

I was a regular user of this lovely little beach, but sadly have been driven away by the ogglers and the boats.Happily, I have found a nice quiet area elsewhere to enjoy the sun and sea nude in peace. Mostly men go there but I have noticed more women and couples there from year to year.Did I mention where ? Pembroke.

nudeboy..
because its how I was born

jamez

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  09:13:40 AM  Show Profile  Click to see jamez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nudeboy, where about in pembroke?

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved