Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 458 ]  [ Total: 458 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How smooth are you?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park
Page: of 14

cyberman4591
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2004 :  4:00:30 PM  Show Profile  Send cyberman4591 an AOL message  Send cyberman4591 an ICQ Message  Click to see cyberman4591's MSN Messenger address  Send cyberman4591 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great Rick! Also try shaving your chest and armpits!

Rick769

Posted - 08/18/2004 :  6:28:30 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Rick769's MSN Messenger address  Send Rick769 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cyberman.... Im planning on shaving the rest of the hair on my body

cyberman4591
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2004 :  07:44:31 AM  Show Profile  Send cyberman4591 an AOL message  Send cyberman4591 an ICQ Message  Click to see cyberman4591's MSN Messenger address  Send cyberman4591 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OK Let us know when you've done it and also how it feels.

Rick769

Posted - 08/19/2004 :  6:04:39 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Rick769's MSN Messenger address  Send Rick769 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh i had done it Im smooth now and I feel much better now just need too show it off

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  3:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I've been smooth from my nose to my toes, but generally keep it smooth from my navel to my knees. I use an epilator on every area except my scrotum.

Chic

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  02:04:20 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Since they did such a hack job at the hospital for my angioplasty at the end of last month, I finished the job. I like the feel and look of it but I don't like the upkeep. Now that the irritation is gone though, I'll keep it up for a while. Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't.

So to answer the original question: "How smooth are you?" Like a baby's butt. At least for now till I get sick of the upkeep.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 09/19/2004 02:06:58 AM

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  4:16:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Randy,

Hope your feelig better. By thr way , you should had one of us "professioal" smoothies do the pre-op prep ! Only kidding.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  4:32:46 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Chic,
Thanks, I'm better than new. I'm good to go for another 8-10 years (I hope). Then I'll probably be ready for another tune-up and overhaul. After the first time, I shaved myself for the second time. But this one was an emergency, so I didn't have time to do it myself.

Randy

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  4:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Your welcome Randy. Again, we're glad to see you back on the board.

Chic

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  4:43:25 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. Good to hear from you too. Sometimes you just need a little time off. I've been busy as heck of late.

Randy

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2004 :  4:15:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Randy,

I did need some time off. I was spending too much time on-line. Had to give way to some personal and business needs, but it's good to be back.

Chic

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2004 :  09:13:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went smooth myself back in June of this year, and was a bit shy to go on the beach for the first time. I was worried about nothing as about half of the other nudists were smooth too.The funny thing is I did feel "more nude" then usual having no pubic hair.Is this common among nudists do you know ?

There were a couple of middle aged English women on the beach this summer, wearing smoothies, and I must say I prefer seeing women totally smooth.It looks so much neater.

nudeboy..
because its how I was born

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2004 :  3:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I think so. You feel nuder than nude at first. Almost exposed (like you weren't before).

Randy

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2004 :  3:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I agree with Randy, you do feel "nuder". There is even a site called Nuder then Nude,featuring subjects and members who are clean shaven in the pubic area.

Chic

Keep it smooth!

chuckSPF48

Posted - 12/21/2004 :  06:38:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been shaving for over 15 years now. I always shave my pubic hair completely smooth, usually twice a week or so. In the summer I often shave my head, keep the moustache and goatee but always keep the pubic regoin extra smooth since I'm out in the nude more often. I don't (nor does my wife) plan on ever growing the hair back down there again.

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved