Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 449 ]  [ Total: 449 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Nudist Attitudes in Various Countries
 Which countries are most accepting of nudism?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Middle Eastern Nudists Topic Next Topic: they think were crazy
Page: of 4

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  09:47:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have also heard and read that the Algarve in Portugal is also developing resorts ad allowing an expansion of nude recreation.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  03:27:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The Canary Islands are suposed to be open to nudism, or at least tolerate it.

Kim =^.^=

greg_ldssdc047
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  10:36:09 AM  Show Profile  Send greg_ldssdc047 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim, The Canary Islands belong to Spain.

So nudepete's post about Spain applies to them, too.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  5:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah thats right, sorry aboyt that Greg.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  10:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we should also not forget about what used to be Yugoslavia. they had some nice resorts on the Adriatic coast from monsena to split.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  02:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I chatted in here once with a couple from Romania, that were into naturism. They said there were some nude beaches on the Black Sea.

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 04/13/2004 02:26:57 AM

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  06:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The US is going backwards, with groups like American Familiy Assoc. there are in Florida it's no wonder we can show our arms in public without getting arrested!!Sorry about the run on sentence.Dave...

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  06:58:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think North America will eventually come around, it will just take time. The more we educate the public about nudism, and the less exhibitionism, the quicker it will be.

Kim =^.^=

atlantanudist

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  12:36:19 PM  Show Profile  Send atlantanudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ISRAEL - WAS great , Lots of nude beaches, very free. We had a great time. Dead sea has an Offical Nude beach. Red sea is mostly nude beaches away from hotels. No one care.

sam

goodegg
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  4:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Calmnude,

Yes, that part of former Yugoslavia which is now Croatia is very naturist friendly. There are many naturist beaches along the whole coastline as well as resorts and camping grounds which are for naturists. Even the Croatian National Tourist Board has published a separate brochure titled "Croatia Naturism", about 50 pages of information, which gives good information for naturists and also warmly welcomes naturists to Croatia. Somehow this sounds very different than I would expect from an offical US Tourist board.

Goodegg

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  4:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A number of my Canadian nudist friends have visited Cuba for many years, and say they have some beautiful nude beaches there. But add that the Cuban males are not allowed to go to them. Only Cuban females and foreign tourists.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  03:40:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Atlantanudist. Great to hear that Isreal is open to and acceptable to nudism.

Kim =^.^=

matt_matt
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  3:16:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

The Canary Islands are suposed to be open to nudism, or at least tolerate it.

Kim =^.^=

From experience I can agree, just keep slightly away from the town beaches

Matt

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2004 :  03:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A lot of places are like that Matt. A more secluded area where people that are offended by nudity do not have to be exposed to it.

Kim =^.^=

matt_matt
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2004 :  4:47:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The places I have been to were not exactly secluded, both with and without clothes mixed quite happily, with those beaches generally being quite big (like miles long) there are plenty of opportunitys for seclusion but within a 100yds or so of main hotels nunity is readily accepted or turned a blind eye to by authority and other beach go-ers. I suppose it relates back to a comment I have made about us lot not generally wanting to force our nudity on others; personnaly I would hate to be the only nude person on the beach surrounded by a thousand clothed people. So a very short walk suffices.

I am unsure of the legal standing on nudity in the Canaries, if anyone can help?

Cheers,

Matt

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Middle Eastern Nudists Topic Next Topic: they think were crazy  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved